Username :: {h o r s e}
Show Name :: Swan Lake's Fairytale
Barn Name :: Annabelle
Breed :: Russian Don
Height :: 16.0 hands
Colour :: Bright Chestnut
Markings :: Blaze, pasterns
Genes :: e/e, a/a
Personality :: Often described a Fairy in the arena, Annabelle is as light and graceful as a feather. She's not stuck up or afraid to get dirty, and if you get to know her she's quite down to earth. She isn't shy but reserved, and prefers not to get into arguments and fights. She tries hard without being asked which racks up many ribbons on the shelves. Annabelle is one of the top dressage horses Aria owns at WWS, and she performs best in freestyle dressage to music. Unfortunately those events are hard to find in the area, so Aria is trying to find as many as possible at the time. Annabelle can't be kept in a stable - she much prefers being left out in a paddock with sweet grass to eat rather than confinement which often causes her to weave and windsuck, a habit that never occurs when she is out in the paddock. She dislikes being fussed over, and hates her hair being tied in rosettes because it pinches.
Ballet Score: After a long time listening to ballet music I thought this suited Annabelle a lot
Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want? I really like the tack as it is, so it's up to you if you want to add this - Icy white swirls like this ^-^
Picture of Snowflake/Frost:
here

This lady is based on a Russian ballet dancer. :3 Credit to the idea goes to o s h u n!

No extras!

End Date: January 6th[/center]
Last edited by SerenWish on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nine Ladies Dancing

Postby .Arrow » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:49 am

Username: 3.1415926535897
Show Name: Little Dancing Butterfly
Barn Name: Fly
Breed: Russian Don
Height: 16.0 hands
Colour: Bright Chestnut
Markings: Blaze, pasterns
Genes: e/e, a/a
Personality: WIP
Ballet Score:
Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want? Maybe tiny lavender butterflies on her tack... idk.
Last edited by .Arrow on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:07 am

Username: Sjmaef5
Show Name: Light as a Snowflake
Barn Name: Snowflake
Personality: Snowflake is very easygoing. She is really comfortable around kids as well as anyone else. She is laidback and does not fuss at all when tack is being put on or when she is being washed. She is a very sweet girl who enjoys pretty much any treat you give her. She enjoys the Winter, especially kicking up the snow. It's always cute to see her snuggled up in the barn after a long day of winter play. She also enjoys the company of other horses. In fact she is very shy without other horses. We would someday like to breed her as she would make an excellent mother. For now though I think she is very content without a foal to care for.
Ballet Score: The Nutcracker (ballet scores are what the dances are called, right)
Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want? maybe little snowflakes on the tack. Oh, and a Snowflake clip behind her ear and mini snowflakes clips in her hair.
Picture of Snowflake/Frost: boop
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:37 pm

I should have been more clear! I mean link a youtube video with a ballet score (a piece of music for a ballet). :3
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Username: .Live.Love.Laugh.
    Show Name: TSF Pulchra Saltator {latin}
    Barn Name: Bravura
    Personality:
    Ballet Score:Ballet Music For Advanced Class I (1) - Aly Tejas
    Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want?
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orse » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Personality :: Often described a Fairy in the arena, Annabelle is as light and graceful as a feather. She's not stuck up or afraid to get dirty, and if you get to know her she's quite down to earth. She isn't shy but reserved, and prefers not to get into arguments and fights. She tries hard without being asked which racks up many ribbons on the shelves. Annabelle is one of the top dressage horses Aria owns at WWS, and she performs best in freestyle dressage to music. Unfortunately those events are hard to find in the area, so Aria is trying to find as many as possible at the time. Annabelle can't be kept in a stable - she much prefers being left out in a paddock with sweet grass to eat rather than confinement which often causes her to weave and windsuck, a habit that never occurs when she is out in the paddock. She dislikes being fussed over, and hates her hair being tied in rosettes because it pinches.
Ballet Score: After a long time listening to ballet music I thought this suited Annabelle a lot
Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want? I really like the tack as it is, so it's up to you if you want to add this - Icy white swirls like this ^-^
here
Last edited by orse on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby looose.string » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Username: loose.strings
Show Name: Perfect Pirouette
Barn Name: Twirl
Personality: Twirl is indeed like a dancer when she moves. Her gaits are smooth and graceful, and her feet are light on the ground. Twirl is rather shy but that fits her soft movements. She rarely trips and she's a great horse for a rather new rider that is confident and isn't scared of speed as Twirl is quite safe, but she has rather fast gaits.
Ballet Score: the dance of the sugar plum fairy shall not be beaten mwahahaha
Would you want extra details on her tack? if so, what would you want? Maybe a black silhouette of a ballet dancer on the bottom right corner of her saddle pad and then elegant wispy white swirls and snowflakes all over her saddle pad (besides where the dancer is) and on her other tack.
Picture of Snowflake/Frost: bloopity bloop
Back from a casual 5 year hiatus...!
looose.string

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 am

I will be judging this one Janurary 7th, one day after the 12th day of Christmas ends! :3 Please finish all forms by then!
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 am

my internet has been discounted I shall be dropping out if not turned on by the seventh.
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:32 pm

{h o r s e} wrote:

here

Congratulations, I really liked your personality, name, and song choice. :3 .loosestrings., you did a great job as well! :3 but in the end, 'Orse is taking this tall lady home.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me