Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Terminaè Adopts- Christmas Event #5

Postby Sabatea » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Danny Fenton wrote:Username: Danny Fenton
Name: Roan
How did they get their harness?:

Older Terminae like to tell stories to their children. Roan's favourite is the story of an old man dressed in red who loves to give presents for children on a day called the Christmas day.

He loves reindeers to the point that he imagines himself as one.

Then he remembered something. He remembered a story about this old man who would give presents to good children, riding on a sleigh that was pulled by some magical flying reindeers. That makes him even more in love with reindeers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A day before Christmas, he wrote Santa a message saying that he wanted to be a reindeer for his Christmas present. The next day, he woke and found that he's still a Terminus. He was very sad and he then went to a nearby tree. His friends were playing near the tree, but he paid no attention to them. He stared at the Christmas tree his friend and himself had decorated sorrowfully and admired the reindeer ornaments that are hanging on the tree one last time. Before he left, he noticed a small box beside the tree. Curious overwhelmed him and he opened the box. He found a pair of fake antlers and a red harness. There he also found a paper with something written on it:

"I'm sorry, I can't turn you into a reindeer because I forgot what magic I should use to change forms, so I give you these instead. Maybe you can join the team and help me deliver presents one day.
Merry Christmas! : )"

He couldn't hide his smile. He immediately asked his friends to help him use the things Santa gave him. His friends giggled secretly because their plan (crafting the antlers and the harness for Roan, because they know he loved reindeer) worked, but the happy little terminus didn't notice their giggles because he's busy imagining himself as a reindeer.
After using the fake antlers and the red harness, he played happily with his friends.

Behind the vast amount of trees, a shadowy figure smiled after viewing the sight of such friendship.

"I think our job here is over" said the figure while walking toward a sleigh.
"but you haven't give him the present?"
"Nah, I don't think he needs it. Besides, he got better presents already."

With that, they, and the sleigh, slowly raised from the ground and flied away from that place.

Until now, even after he knew the presents are not from Santa, he still use the antlers and the harness as a symbol of his friendship with his friends and the symbol of his love for the reindeers.

Sen-the-Psycho wrote:Image

ter·min·aè
/tərmənae/

"Terminus" (singular). "Terminaè" (plural).

The name "Terminaè" is derived from the word "terminal".

ter·mi·nal
/tərmənl/

adjective

1. of, forming, or situated at the end or extremity of something.
2. (of a disease) predicted to lead to death, especially slowly; incurable.

noun

1. an end or extremity of something, in particular.
2. a point of connection for closing an electric circuit.

This Terminus looks quite similar to a reindeer...

Rarity: Rare

Ends: December 15th

To adopt this Terminus, tell me how they managed to get a harness on themself.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Sabatea on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terminaè Adopts- Christmas Event #5

Postby Krycifer » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Username:
Aye! My username is Nanaki, but you may call me Ki.

Name:
泥よけ
Doroyoke (Japanese for Dasher).

WIP
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v i x e n » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Username: Danny Fenton

Older Terminae like to tell stories to their children. Roan's favourite is the story of an old man dressed in red who loves to give presents for children on a day called the Christmas day.

Then he remembered something. He remembered a story about this old man who would give presents to good children, riding on a sleigh that was pulled by some magical flying reindeers. That makes him even more in love with reindeers.

A day before Christmas, he wrote Santa a message saying that he wanted to be a reindeer for his Christmas present. The next day, he woke and found that he's still a Terminus. He was very sad and he then went to a nearby tree. His friends were playing near the tree, but he paid no attention to them. He stared at the Christmas tree his friend and himself had decorated sorrowfully and admired the reindeer ornaments that are hanging on the tree one last time. Before he left, he noticed a small box beside the tree. Curious overwhelmed him and he opened the box. He found a pair of fake antlers and a red harness. There he also found a paper with something written on it:

"I'm sorry, I can't turn you into a reindeer because I forgot what magic I should use to change forms, so I give you these instead. Maybe you can join the team and help me deliver presents one day.

He couldn't hide his smile. He immediately asked his friends to help him use the things Santa gave him. His friends giggled secretly because their plan (crafting the antlers and the harness for Roan, because they know he loved reindeer) worked, but the happy little terminus didn't notice their giggles because he's busy imagining himself as a reindeer.
After using the fake antlers and the red harness, he played happily with his friends.

Behind the vast amount of trees, a shadowy figure smiled after viewing the sight of such friendship.

With that, they, and the sleigh, slowly raised from the ground and flied away from that place.

Until now, even after he knew the presents are not from Santa, he still use the antlers and the harness as a symbol of his friendship with his friends and the symbol of his love for the reindeers.
v i x e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saarebas. » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:12 am

╔═══════════════╗

B A S I C S
username: Malik Al-Sayf
Name: Taking Christmas, 'Comet'
reason: He seems to fit Comet the best of all the names,c:

╚═══════════════╝
╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

H O W H E G O T A H A R N E S S

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Huge wip, I'm sorry ;n;
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
I'm saarebas. (formerly snafu.) an english teen girl.
I love video games, fantasy, literature and history.
support main.

charactersflight rising ◘ tumblr◘
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
saarebas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [dys]functional » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:59 am

Bump c:
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

DYS | CYN | AZ
he/they
autistic adult
genderqueer
pronouns

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
© | fr | ©

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
perpetual exhaustion

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
[dys]functional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:36 am

Bump.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Danny Fenton wrote:Username: Danny Fenton

Winner! :3

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery