Postby Ph.D » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:16 pm

ok so here is the entry form

username:
PW name:
Personality:
what do the markings meant to you:
Art/other:

Ending on October 1
Last edited by Ph.D on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PW 31

Postby bananer » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:03 pm

╒═════════════════════════════════════ ✷ ═════════════════════════════════════╕

username:

Hi there. My name is Bananer.

PW name:
Grizzly

Personality:
He's slightly off this PW. Has a long lost brother, nobody knows where he's gone.
With an absurd foodhabit of custard and lemon he knows more sophisticated things than all the worlds' leaders together.
Grizzly has a musictaste of Alt-J, Mumford and sons, Tallest man on earth and Wilco, and have a pair of turqouise headphones which he always carries with him. He also wear this wierd rounded black hat, stylish but yet unique.
He wants to leart to play the guitr, but also the banjo. A hard task to complete though...
Grizzly was born and raised in tennesee, far away from where he now lives, in London.

what do the markings mean to you:
To me they mean that he's got an artistic talent. It also shows the nervous moments when he moved into the great city of GB.
He's gotten a childish mind but he's yet sophisticated and educated, but he wouldn't want to leave his childhood behind because he had so much fun when he where younger.

Other:
He has currently two favourite songs, one of them is Heavy metal drummer by Wilco and I won't be found by The tallest man on earth. The first song describes how free he's now and that he can d whatever he wants to, and the later song if a fav of his because he ran away from home. He had this awesome childhood but hs parents started to fight. They stopped to love eachother and he had a hard time, he decided to move to the big city, live his life without having to think or hear them be mad at eachother. Thoose moments are hard to take, and I think I'd do the same if i where in his fur.
╘══════════════════════════════════════ ✷ ══════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by bananer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:27 pm

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 pm

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:02 pm

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:40 am

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 am

Bananer wrote:
╒═════════════════════════════════════ ✷ ═════════════════════════════════════╕

username:

Hi there. My name is Bananer.

PW name:
Grizzly

Personality:
He's slightly off this PW. Has a long lost brother, nobody knows where he's gone.
With an absurd foodhabit of custard and lemon he knows more sophisticated things than all the worlds' leaders together.
Grizzly has a musictaste of Alt-J, Mumford and sons, Tallest man on earth and Wilco, and have a pair of turqouise headphones which he always carries with him. He also wear this wierd rounded black hat, stylish but yet unique.
He wants to leart to play the guitr, but also the banjo. A hard task to complete though...
Grizzly was born and raised in tennesee, far away from where he now lives, in London.

what do the markings mean to you:
To me they mean that he's got an artistic talent. It also shows the nervous moments when he moved into the great city of GB.
He's gotten a childish mind but he's yet sophisticated and educated, but he wouldn't want to leave his childhood behind because he had so much fun when he where younger.

Other:
He has currently two favourite songs, one of them is Heavy metal drummer by Wilco and I won't be found by The tallest man on earth. The first song describes how free he's now and that he can d whatever he wants to, and the later song if a fav of his because he ran away from home. He had this awesome childhood but hs parents started to fight. They stopped to love eachother and he had a hard time, he decided to move to the big city, live his life without having to think or hear them be mad at eachother. Thoose moments are hard to take, and I think I'd do the same if i where in his fur.
╘══════════════════════════════════════ ✷ ══════════════════════════════════════╛

Thankyou for adopting C:
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me