Artist cakepopcat [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PK #100 - Winner!

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 am

Welcome, to the carnival..
there is no set gender for this PK so you can pick!

-they are a ghost, i will post ghost version in a minute
-they turn into a ghost at night, the only way this is avoided is when it's raining
-their prisms are tinted blue and grown out long. one is broken and glued back together and wrapped in gauze
-the red stuff on the guaze is unknown, nobody knows what it is but they normally think it's blood
- the things on it's back are feathers
-it is based on an abandoned carnival
-it CAN breed but broken prisms/torn ears will not be passed onto children. other traits will be

end date is september 15TH

IMPRESS ME
this pk will not fill a slot if you win, meaning it is basically another free slot.
Last edited by cakepopcat on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echo~

Postby undead » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 am

Mysterious voice wrote:There was once a child. A child who had hopes. A child who had dreams. A child that wished that one day, Some day, It could grow up, live as happy life, and die happy. Well, let me tell you, child, ภ๏t คll ฬเรђєร ς๏๓є tгยє...

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

This particular child was named Echo. Well, that wasn't his real name, it was the name that he was given, because it sounded right. Echo just stuck.

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

As a young child, Echo was happy. He had everything that a PK could ever want. A family, fun times, Cotton candy, life was great. But one day, he was taken to the carnival of _______. As a young kid, he saw absolutely nothing wrong with it, even though it was awful.
The rides were poorly made, the food gave you sickness, and The people working there hated their job. It was a terrible place to be. Regardless, he went there anyway. Echo always went to his favorite ride first, The Ferris wheel.
As he got on, His parents insisted that he go alone, because he was a "Big Boy" now. So the ride started moving, and Echo started laughing and giggling his life out. Yet, as he got up to the very top, he looked down at where his parents were.
Usually they take a picture of him. But instead, he didn't see them. Expecting them to just be sitting somewhere, else, Echo kept going. This gave the parents time to get away. To jump into the car, and leave Echo there, all alone. Echo went around a couple more times until the manager told him to get off. So he did just that. Echo stepped out of the ride, and started searching for his parents. He didn't see them. Starting to panic, Echo ran up to random people, asking if they'd seen his mama. Most of them kicked him away for just ignored him. Echo teared up, but didn't shed a single tear. He sat down on a bench near the Ferris wheel, until closing time. Everyone had left, and he hid in the bushes, not wanting to be taken away. His parents may still be there. Echo waited until midnight in the bushes. Then he got out and, being curious, started exploring. It was all empty. All dark.Not a single person was there. He loved it. Echo sat on one of the Ferris wheel carts after about an hour of exploring, and went to sleep.

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

The next morning, the park was closed. He woke up at Noon to find that he was at the top of the Ferris wheel. Slowly walking down, he thought about his parents. Echo wanted them with him. He grabbed some cotton candy, and sat down on the bench again. Life went like this for the next years of his life. Echo just stayed by the Ferris wheel and took food secretly. By the time he was 20, Echo decided to ride one of the rides. It was one that spun around quickly. Getting onto one, the ride seemed to be faster than usual. Much faster. It sped up the longer the ride went on. Eventually Echo was just barely hanging onto the ride. There were no seat belts, so he could just fall out at any minute. And he did. Echo was flung out of the ride and across the park. He landed on a large metal fence, and nearly died. If he had hit the fence gate right next to him, Echo would have been gone for good. Unluckily, this near-death experience would haunt him through out his life. As he pulled himself up, Echo wished that his parents were with him, comforting him. He slowly limped himself back to the Ferris wheel and laid down on the bench. It was nice. Echo slowly drifted off into sleep.....

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

When Echo awoke, he stretched and swished his tail around. Then he felt a strange lightness in his tail. When he checked he almost screamed. After realizing that no voice came out of his mouth, he tried speaking again. Nothing. Echo yelled out his words. Not working. He laid down on the battered and broken bench and wished this wasn't happening. It's just a dream, right? He sighed, with no noise, and fell asleep again.

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

Echo woke up again at 1:40 PM. He yawned, and noise came out. His tail felt normal. Echo jumped for joy. It was only a dream! Then his paws, tail, and everything hurt again. He plopped down on the bench, wincing in pain. Why did it hurt?... Echo stayed awake until night time, when the transformation happened. It just happened in a flash beam of light, and he felt better. A lot better! Nothing hurt anymore. Echo stood up and saw his tail. Not again! He bit his lip and started walking around again. "W...... y....... w......h.....y......" He could just barely make noise. But he could make noise! He stayed up all night, trying to talk out a few more words.

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

In the morning, he transformed back into his regular form. He felt tired and weak suddenly. Then he slept.
Life went like this for a few more years. He felt great as a ghost, and felt only a bit better every day. When Echo was finally all healed up in his normal form, and he could talk in his ghost form, he had a great idea. Haunt the carnival! And that's what he did. Echo played nasty tricks on children in the day, and by night, he wrecked the place and made the people running the carnival clean it all up. It was perfect. It was fun. Echo did this for a few months. It got to the point where he scared everyone away, and the whole park became his. So there he was, sitting alone on the very ride that he had been abandoned on. Was this how it was supposed to be? Echo sighed and laid down in a cart. He thought about all of the wishes that he'd made. All the dreams that never came true. He put his face in the paws. Echo felt like the most unlucky PK in the world. He decided to never wish for anything again, as it would never come true. All of his dreams were crushed. He was known as the ghost who haunted that poor carnival. This isn't what Echo wanted. Not at all....

gινє υρ уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
ฬเรђєร คгє lเєร...

Wip <33

Dropping out sadly v-v
Last edited by undead on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't get to close... it's dark inside...

Postby Snowseph » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Last edited by Snowseph on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PK #100

Postby Sugar Buck » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:36 pm

mark

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Eh, I don't connect with him >n<
If anyone wants they could use my babus just pm me ovo
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:15 pm

S/He's up!
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm

RES WITH MY HEART AND SOUL YO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:16 pm

res
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Conisque Carnival...

Postby ~Static~ » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:18 pm

I remember a time when The Carnival was bright- full of colors, lights, and happiness.
Maybe I should not have interfered.
Maybe I should have left, drifted, like most ghosts do.
But some of us are stubborn- we like to cling to places where we sense life. Joy. Places where we feel alive again.
I clung to The Carnival, and the carnival clung to me, engraving it's cheerful pattern onto my fur, seemingly bringing me back to life.
But I got too close to the living.
They knew I was there. They shut down the carnival, never bothering to take it down, but it's gates haven't moved since that day.
I could never drift away from that place, though. It's like I have some vague hope that it'll return to the way it used to be- that maybe I'll come back to life.
But it never has.
Over the years, the older carnival has become a part of me. The lonely days, silently walking among the broken down carnival rides. Watching the living Prism Keepers walk by without even a glance in my direction. I want to call out to them, to explain that they shouldn't be afraid of me, but I can't. I haven't had a voice since the day I died.
Sometimes I just wish I had someone to talk to...

I have been a male in my past life.

I live at the Conisque Carnival.
I've always assumed that Conisque
was my name.

I prefer not to say, really. I will reveal that it involved an airplane, a bomb, and the enemy's soldiers.
I only hope I died a hero.

My bandages, my torn ear... both battle wounds.
Last edited by ~Static~ on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Date - January 17th, 2007
Place - Takakanonuma Greenland, Japan

Dearest diary, I am writing to you because today, I will be venturing the remains of Takakanonuma Greenland, an old amusement park in Japan. Supposedly, people say it's haunted, but I don't believe in ghosts. But I'll tell you this, this place sure as heck is creepy. There's a bunch of graffiti, especially this creepy one that's written in what looks like red spraypaint, but, at the same time, it's inside an abandoned restaurant inside an abandoned theme park, so it could just be ketchup... I hope. But it reads, 'Run! it's her-' and then it cuts off. Looks like whatever happened, they never finished, probably because their paint ran out.

wip uwu
Last edited by belos on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me