Trade with me

Re: Dimanta #9

Postby DragonDream » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:09 pm

❧Name;;
Gloom
❧Gender;;
Female
❧Personality;;
Gloom, despite her name is actually a happy Dimanta. She sometimes has a short temper, and can be snappy. She prefers a small group of friends, and like to be around others. When she gets frustrated she turns to writing, which is her form of venting frustrations. She can have a rough sense of humor, but at times is funny.
❧Prefers;;
Gloom prefers to be around guys, because at times they cause less drama than girls. Most people call her Gloom, but her closest friends can get away with calling her Gloo. At first the strange nickname bothered her, but died down and stopped mattering. She prefers quality over quantity, and likes things to be neat and nothing around her can be cluttered.
❧Hates;;
❧She hates when people bother her when she is writing. If she loses her train of though she gets angry fast. Then you better run.
❧She can't stand bugs. You can mention a spider and she gets paranoid, mention a flea, she gets itchy. Knowing this, her friends mess with her all the time.
❧Not being able to sleep makes her very grumpy. She has insomnia, so there are times where there is nothing she can do but stare at the ceiling and think.
❧Reality is something she wants to avoid. There is another reason she writes. It is an escape from issues and problems that are out of her control.

❧More;;
Gloom is very creative. She can look at anything and find a reason that it is special. Everything is inspiration. She has a deep love of nature, and spends time taking pictures to go with her writing. She is fearless when it comes to defending herself or her friends. Overall she is moody and quiet, but a good friend when the time comes.

Last bumped by DragonDream on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:09 pm.
DragonDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me