RPW #182 READOPTION // Speaker of The Spirits // winner! by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Wulfjaw

RPW #182 READOPTION // Speaker of The Spirits // winner!

Postby Snowseph » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Ravendarus wrote:What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Normal Ears // Long Tail // Rare Silver Paint w/ Power // Old

ahh after long last! I apologize for the delay! So, just a recap, this RPW has the paint power to summon ghosts/spirits. They cannot, however, bring back the deceased. A trail of fog follows them around everywhere, no matter where they go. I had originally planned for the original competition for this RPW to be a teen, then later grow, although. since I had originally forgot to mention it in the competition, it is not required. However, it is preferred!
Okay, as you may or may not know, when the previous owner owned this RPW, she was dating my Darrin. After permission from Ravendarus, they are no longer together - they're broken up. Please, THEY ARE NO LONGER DATING. I cannot stress this enough. I would highly prefer they didn't really have a past together, although that is up to you. If you would like them to have something, PLEASE PM ME FIRST WITH YOUR IDEAS. I will VERY picky, since he is my baby, and I honestly would like if they could forget it all, but if you feel it is necessary, please PM me. Thank you.
Now, sorry for my caps xD, but Please do not name this RPW Spirit or Casper! There was a problem with the original stage name, Spirit, since an RPW had a similar name. She was then renamed to Casper, although after the user was banned I found out there was another Casper. Unless you have permission from the owners, please don't use them! Using her original name, Nicolette { I apologize for spelling }, is fine though.
Now, on onto the contest! This will be an impress my contest! c: The only requirements are that there's a name, gender and age. Go crazy! This will end on August 10th.

edit // Since I've been getting questions about why I wanted Darrin and this RPW broken up is because I want Darrin to have a fresh start. Honestly, I'm not sure if the new owner will personify the character Darrin once loved, as well as the new owner may to choose the change the gender... Which could physiologically impact Darrin in an awkward way. I also don't want to restrict any new appliers with their relationship. Raven approved them breaking up, so it is fine.

Winner on page 2!

XxX Snow
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #182 READOPTION // Speaker of The Spirits

Postby dogish » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 am

reserve~
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:41 am

reserve

Dropping out. Such prettiness but I don't have Time xc
Last edited by QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUITTING. Life has just gotten really stressful with school and all that so Im quitting. Ill be on for a week from now 2/18 and you may ask for some pets. The only reason I decline will be because Im gifting all my rares and good pets to my cousin, sorry guys and Ill always remember my time on CS
QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mlm+acc » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:20 am

res with the name spirit
I lost my locus magicalicus but I'm still a wizard A locus magicalicus is a stone. It give a wizard the ability to do magic losing it is the worst thing in the world it is a part of you
I am mentally dating Leo Valdez! Ladys he's mine!
ImageImage
mlm+acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 am

reserved with the name Mallory! nwn
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Res
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the creepy spirit girl

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:59 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

i am the one named
F A I T H
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
----
    ----My breath fogs up the glass of the window I was looking into. It was a little knick knack shop. A cute little bobblehead had caught my eye. Maybe I could go inside and get one...
    ----A little girl walked in front of the window. She pressed her palms against the glass, and water dribbled down it like it was raining inside of the store. She shivered violently and her wet, short hair clung to the sides of her face. It took me a minute to realize. It was another ghost giving me a request. My tail had accidentally dripped on the window. A shiver went down my spine when she whispered her last dying wish.
    ----"Tell Momma I got lost... a-and that I love her, even if she's mad. "
    ----She reached through the glass and rested her palm on my cheek. She slowly faded away, and her story came into view all around me. Her name was Celeste, and she'd run away from home because her irate mother drove her away. It was bad grades that had gotten her so angry, and she'd ordered her daughter to get lost.
    ----I knew what I needed to do. I needed to deliver her message.

----I'd made sure to memorize the address of the house I saw in the visions Celeste had given me. Once there, I dug the tips of my toes into the gravel of the driveway. What would I even say to the girl's mom? Sorry, your daughter froze to death in the rain because you kicked her out. And by the way, you're a huge jerk. No... No, that would be too blunt. The mother was probably really guilty and heart broken. Maybe she didn't mean what she said or something like that. Well, I guess I could just see how she feels about it first before saying something. If I say something nice, she could be really nasty and mean and laugh about it. And if I say something mean, she could start crying, and then I would feel guilty.
    ----I exhaled glumly and knocked on the front door. Nobody answered for a second, so I rocked on my heels until an old lady - a really, really old lady - answered the door. She looked up at me with a confused expression. She could have been a little annoyed, but it was hard to figure out because her face was so old and... wrinkly. I didn't expect Celeste to have died so long ago! Her mom looked only in her early twenties in the images I recall.
    ----"Hello... And what do I owe the pleasure?"
    ----"Um... Er, er, your daughter... It's about her, yeah."
    ----She squinted at me. Like she was evaluating me. And still looked confused.
    ----"Which daughter?" she croaked out in her old, scratchy gramma voice.
    ----"Your only one, I think." I replied automatically. How did I know that? Celeste never showed me that information. Oh, right, I forgot... I'm bonded to spirits until I avenge them or whatever. And by bonded, I mean they're apart of me. Yeah... creepy, right? Bluh. I don't like it.
    ----The gramma got wide eyes and looked at me like I was about to kill her or something. Then she slammed the door shut. I had to think fast, so I shoved my foot between the door and the door frame. Ow. I flinched. I felt like one of those stupid solicitors that wouldn't leave you alone until you bought their stupid product.
    ----"Hey! Before you close that door, let me tell you that Celeste loved you even if you were really, really mad at her!" I moved my foot out of the way and heard the clicks of locks after she shut it.
    ----Well... Another day, another ghost-wish granted, I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    ----Image NAME, GENDER, AGE
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
      ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
      Her name is Faith. Faith Michealis. She's a girl, and a young one. Only fifteen years of age. Her birthday was three only weeks ago, on July twenty first. She was born in the year two thousand, on a hot and sunny summer day. Surprisingly, it was nowhere near Halloween.
      ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    ----Image POWERS ELABORATION
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
      Nobody knows for sure how Faith ended up with her unique paint. Although, she's heard some stories about her ancestors. It was said that for a few generations, her family practiced necromance and witchcraft, and they did a spell to give one of their descendants the powers to summon spirits. But the only part that she thinks is believable is that they were burned at the steak during the times of the witch hunts.
      All that she has to do is paint something to have a ghost come to her with a request. It doesn't have to be a specific thing. It just needs to get off her tail. The spirits brought forth are ones that are restless. They either died suddenly and violently, or they have "unfinished business" in the mortal plane. If it's the latter, they will ask her to finish their business for them. If the former, she must do something to let them rest in peace, such as avenge their death by catching the murderer, or burying their remains. Until the task is complete, the soul of the un-dead is merged with hers temporarily, and she has access to their memory.
      Faith gets multiple reactions from this power. Many are frightened, or jealous. Some even think it's intriguing and want to see her use it in action. But she herself doesn't know how to feel about it. It's nice that she can help people, but it's hard dealing with the impact it has on her life, because she is often labelled as a dangerous person by people frightened of her powers. But she can't get the spirits to do anything for her.

Image BOO!
      spooky scary skeletons send jitters down your spine. shrieking skulls will shock your soul and seal your doom tonight. spooky scary skeletons with such a screech. you'll shake and shudder in surprise when you hear those zombies shriek. we're so sorry skeletons, you're so misunderstood. you only want to socialize, but i don't think we should, 'cause spooky scary skeletons shout startling shrilly screams. they'll sneak from their esophagus and just won't leave you be. spirits supernatural are shy, why all the fuss? but bags of bones seem so unsafe, it's semi-serious! spooky scary skeletons are silly all the same. they'll smile and scrabble slowly by, and drive you so insane. sticks and stones will break your bones. they seldom let you snooze. spooky scary skeletons will wake you with a boo!

spooky scary skeletons send jitters down your spine. shrieking skulls will shock your soul and seal your doom tonight. spooky scary skeletons with such a screech. you'll shake and shudder in surprise when you hear those zombies shriek. we're so sorry skeletons, you're so misunderstood. you only want to socialize, but i don't think we should, 'cause spooky scary skeletons shout startling shrilly screams. they'll sneak from their esophagus and just won't leave you be. spirits supernatural are shy, why all the fuss? but bags of bones seem so unsafe, it's semi-serious! spooky scary skeletons are silly all the same. they'll smile and scrabble slowly by, and drive you so insane. sticks and stones will break your bones. they seldom let you snooze. spooky scary skeletons will wake you with a boo!

ImageImageImage

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:58 am

This ends in four days! Finish up your forms!

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Closed for judging! It probably won't take too longer. c:

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #182 READOPTION // Speaker of The Spirits // judging

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:32 am

I'm so sorry! >u< My internet has been turned off for a few days, and I can only come online via my phone. It's a crappy phone....
Anyway, good luck to everyone entering!
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me