Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pocket Dragon #19

Postby snowleaper » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:50 am

SoulFireWolf wrote:
Pocket Dragons
What are they
    Pocket Dragons, also called tiny dragons or PD's, are cute and (almost) harmless little creatures that you could find almost anywhere. They have been around for billions of years, their origin tracing back to a small lab near Antarctica. A mad scientist had been hoping to combine the DNA of various reptilian creatures to create the almighty dragon in many legends you may have heard about. Unfortunately, something else must have gotten into their DNA, causing them to be tiny and very cute. Devastated, the mad scientist put his creations in a box and dumped them near a large lake, hoping they would drown. Fortunately for the little things, they adapted to their environment very quickly. Some loved the land more than others, and the land dwellers kept their beloved mutations and set off into the world. The water dwellers, however, managed to shed whatever mutation they had and grew fins and harder scales as well as gills. They became more popular after a teenage girl found one in the streets and began to care for it. She spent countless hours researching the odd creature and decided to call them Pocket Dragons after their cute little size. After a few weeks of keeping it hidden in her room, she was startled to see that it could speak a very broken but somehow understandable English. He led her to a whole new world of species to begin researching. She eventually began rescuing injured Pocket Dragon and entrusting them to close friends. A little while later she opened her own little shelter where thousands of these dragons roam, looking for a home. Will you adopt one of these creatures?

Hehe, I was walking along a pretty field getting ready for a picnic and I found this little dragon. It seems hungry, do you have any food for it? Prettying up is allowed <33
Ends in page 2.

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#E25D5D]username:
favorite picnic food:
element:
other:[/color][/size]
Last edited by snowleaper on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr | FlightRising
They/Them Pronouns
snowleaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Dragon #19

Postby dorksoup » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:01 am

Greyscale.Rainbows is the name. I've had 2 other usernames but I'm planning on sticking with this one. After a week or two of trying to think of a strange and unique username I came up with this. I love this username and don't ever plan on changing it!

This pretty little girls name is Scarlet, chosen because of some of the scarlet tints she has.

This little cutie is female.

happy, bubbly, exited

She loves watermelon

Fire

Thank you!
WIN A BEANT MYO SLOT
My Deviantart
hey there I'm Dorksoup feel free to call me
Sterling, Dork or whatever honestly¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm pretty lazy for the most part im more active on
deviantart than i am on here so if you need to contact me
i suggest you send a message on there