Artist noreptiles_ [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fuscontidox's Orphan Limbo

Postby noreptiles_ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 am

Fuscontidox wrote:Username: Fuscontidox
Limbo Name: Bitterblue
Limbo Description: found wondering among the dark shade, bitterblue is a rather interesting character, she isn't one to worry too much nore is she one that doesn't think things through. She's sort of an ospostice in nearly everything, a medriator if you must.
She has a meek sense of leadership, often having a hard time to show how well she really suits being a leader, she is very loyal and tries not to be one to get too attached. She doesn't talk about her passed and if anyone tries to asked, her ears flatten in a fearful manner, she starts to recoil and her eyes seem to glaze over as she stares at nothing in particular.
Any preferences in the Limbo? Can her body be a dark purple? Wings can be a little lighter, and can her mane and tail be yellowish? Maybe a darker version of yellow almost fading? And her eyes a dull color like grey or something.
Why do you want this Limbo? Bitterblue is one of my favorite characters from a story, she is an amazing character and though this little girl isn't the exact reaction that bitterblue has in the story, she carries some qualities. Bitterblue is a very beautiful character, though she doesn't see it herself, she doesn't quite know what path she wants to take and I think it's best she gets a bit of help from someone like me ;3
What are you willing to pay? 3-4 WLPs
Artist: hehe I see that K~dog is an artist here too so I'm sorry to fill your hands but can you take this one?

~~~

Here she is. Pick a number 1-10 to see if she stays a limbo. If you want any changes, or something added, give me a shout.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fuscontidox's Orphan Limbo

Postby Fuscontidox » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Oooooooooh 030
She's absolutely perfect! Thanks tons!

Okay so picking a number!

Hmmmmm.... Let's go with 8

Have I payed yet? :3 I'll send a trade right over if not

Last bumped by Fuscontidox on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me