Rhynn Rohan Neophyte Sharp - Reference by Ralonica Thorondor

Based on Click to view
Artist Ralonica Thorondor [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rhynn Rohan Neophyte Sharp - Reference

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm

And I just used my final curling iron on my beautiful new girl.
The long sliver of hair behind her ear is found on both sides, I just only drew it on one for aesthetic purposes.

Meet Rhynn Rohan Neophyte Sharp.
"Rhynn is not quite a kia. She is multiple. You could say she has a severely split personality, but those words aren't quite correct. The truth is that inside the skin, there are two completely different kiamaras. One goes by the name of Rohan, the other Neophyte.

"Rhynn is the birth name both were given, before anyone realised there were more than one. Once it became clear, the two each took on one of the middle names, as they wanted to be recognised individually. Neither of them being dominant, neither took the name 'Rhynn' for themselves. Instead, that became the name of the body. A name that either would respond to, although they both preferred their individual names.

"Although only one can control the body at a time, the inactive one can still be aware of what is happening around them. The girls are also capable of swapping between themselves fast enough to converse with one another. And if a particular event occurs which concerns one more than the other, the one who is involved is more likely to be the one controlling the body at the time.

"Rohan is a kleptomaniac - a compulsive thief. She is right-handed and loves being up high in the air. She builds airships, such as hot air balloons and zeppelins to soar into the sky. She also uses all sorts of her own home-made contraptions to glide around. She is very handy with a rifle, and a brilliant shot. She is also an avid drawer. Personality-wise, she is impulsive and overly-confident, with an intensely competitive attitude. She likes the company of others, but mainly because other kiamaras fascinate her greatly. She has no preference in terms of love.

"Neophyte, on the other hand, is a sadist - one who gains joy from the injury of others. She is left-handed, and her name means 'novice'. Bound by her name, she is destined to become no more than a 'neophyte' at everything she does, except for three things. Those three things happen to be creating steam-powered machines (especially walkers), swordsmanship and playing the viola. She has mastered all these skills, but in anything else she has no such title. Personality-wise, she is sullen and withdrawn, and quick to find flaws in others. She has killed in the past. Unlike Rohan, she is slow to anger, when she gets angry she gets intensely aggressive, with murderous actions. While her counterpart is quick to forgive, Neophyte remembers and holds her grudges for long expanses of time. She is not interested in love at all, and has come to an agreement with Rohan that she can choose a mate if she wishes, provided that Neophyte approves of them and they don't make any romantic advances towards her.

"Both Rohan and Neophyte love drinking sarsaparilla, and both strongly believe dragons exist. They both have seampunk connections, with Rohan's airships and Neophyte's walkers.

"Rohan and Neophyte have three rules between them - no body alterations without the consent of the other, no drugs or alcohol without the consent of the other, and stealing and killing is only allowed if the one doing it doesn't get caught. Because of these three rules, neither drink or smoke, and the only piercing they have is a plain silver nose-ring, which connects through the centre of the nose.

"Rhynn, the kia as a whole, is a short-sighted asthmatic. Rohan overcomes this by wearing contact lenses and a bandanna over her nose and mouth. Neophyte, on the other hand, wears glasses and uses a ventilator. Neophyte cannot put in or take out contact lenses, and Rohan cannot use a ventilator. Rohan is also an early riser, and Neophyte is a night owl."
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒