Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Archino 24#

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:43 am

ᗯᕼᗩT Iᔕ ᗩᑎ ᗩᖇᑕᕼIᑎO?
An Archino is a mutant sheep like creature that hails from Pluto. Archinos came down to Earth when they found Pluto to be no longer hospitable. They have large fluffy fur around their necks and the fur on their backs if longer than most of the fur on their bodies. They have long bodies, usually as long as the average man is tall. Their legs are short for their size though. This causes them to look like a munchkin cat. Archinos paws are large and snowshoe like. Some lack a tail, although it is a rare occurrence. All of their features help them get around in the cold arctic places they call home. They live in groups called "flocks" and there can be five to ten archinos in a single flock, unless they're captive. Then there can be well over fifty archinos in a flock. Female archinos have smaller wings than the males. Archinos are herbivores and only consume vegetation.

'To have a chance to win this archino, please fill out the forum below, and post! Decoration and meaning will heighten your chances upon wining!'
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Re: Archino 24#

Postby dinkleberg » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:56 am

Username: alter_ego
      Name: ice pop. because he looks like a lemon-flavoured ice pop <3
      Element: water. though some may say ice, i feel water suits this dude's colours a lot more.
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Username: Frost
Name: Shard
Element: Ice/wind

Wip!
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Username;;
~The Chain~

Name;;
"Hello, I'm Kai! If you're wondering what Kai means... well, it doesn't mean anything. It might mean something, but not that I know of. But I've always hoped that my name meant water, because I love it. On Pluto, there was lots of ice and cold, and water was frozen up, so I didn't have a chance to swim. I love Earth because of all the water!"

Gender;;
"I am a female Archino, and I'm still quite young. I'm glad though... it means I have more time to learn about the planets, and everything else! I'm especially curious about Earth... it seems very mysterious and frightening, yet I know that its other side is magical and inviting. Just like the ocean is inviting, but you'll hear about that later."

Element;;
"I'm the element water. I guess you'd figure that out, considering my fur color. Anyways, despite me being fluffy, I like swimming and sometimes flying over the ocean. It's nighttime flies over the starlit ocean that makes life just so... wonderful! Also, I like cold weather, which is another reason I love the ocean. Sure, there's tropical water out there, but mostly its cool and breezy. Pure. Joy!"

Personality;;
"I'd call myself a curious, fun-loving, fuzzball! I strive to learn, but I am not a old grouch. I love adventures, and you'll definitely see me enjoying myself with friends. I laugh a lot, and try to live life to its fullest. I am an especially determined Archino, and others occasionally call me stubborn. I also like telling jokes, even if they are stupid... Who doesn't like a joke? Anyways, I consider myself funny and witty."

Likes;;
Water {and flying over it!}
Sunsets
Clear skies
Fish
Sand
Breeze
Light rain showers
Moon
Butterflies

Dislikes;;
Fog
Mud
Smoke
Fire
Thunder
Lightning
Cats
Hot weather

lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:57 am

When will this end?
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:44 am

Every archino ends a month after they were created, if you read on front page.

Postby lofiii » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:25 am

Oh sorry! Must have missed that part.. :(
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:44 am

No worries hon!<3

Postby lofiii » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:42 pm

pretty sure it's been a month c: just wanted to make sure no one forgot about this! (sorry if I'm being annoying)
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Indeed you are correct, chain! the winner of this lovely archino is...
The chain, with miss Kain!
congratulations, have fun!<3