3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CTS: Bay Tovero (Tobiano/Overo/Sabino)

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Tue May 27, 2014 12:47 am

Chichamster350 wrote:Username:
Chichamster350
Show Name:
Southern Cross
Barn Name:
Driftwood (Driftwood just has been in my head all day so c:)
Colouration:
Bay Tovero (Tobiano/Overo/Minimal Sabino)
Genetics:
E/E, A/a, Tob/Tob, O/o and Sb/sb.
Personality:
Not extremely shy like some horses, although a vibe inside of him makes him a little nervous. He is loyal and loves to do show tricks. Driftwood will always finish his meals and has enough exercise daily. He would rarely kick around or get depressed. Driftwood loves to be taken out for a trot or gallop.
History:
Driftwood has had a fine life so far. He lived out on a farm near Melbourne. (Australia, Victoria) He was then sold at a young stage of life to horse lovers. He would get treated greatly and always be the jewel of the farmhouse. One day the family decided he was getting older and too big for the child who cared for him. They send him away to an Australian horse show, that were in need of show horses. Ever since Driftwood has been called 'Southern Cross' because of the show he performs in.
Extras (optional- WIPs will be ignored):
I haven't adopted any horses from here so maybe Driftwood will be my first! Otherwise, Good luck to everyone! c:
Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CTS: Bay Tovero (Tobiano/Overo/Sabino)

Postby llamacats. » Tue May 27, 2014 12:57 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username: Snowy Tiger
Show Name: Ring Dance
Barn Name: Opal
Colouration: Bay Tovero (Tobiano/Overo/Minimal Sabino)
Genetics: E/E, A/a, Tob/Tob, O/o and Sb/sb.
Personality: jumpy and rough and loves to jump over the training bars.
History:
Extras (optional- WIPs will be ignored): No extras.
llamacats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 am

Username:
Chichamster350
Show Name:
Southern Cross
Barn Name:
Colouration:
Genetics:
Personality:
Not extremely shy like some horses, although a vibe inside of him makes him a little nervous. He is loyal and loves to do show tricks. Driftwood will always finish his meals and has enough exercise daily. He would rarely kick around or get depressed. Driftwood loves to be taken out for a trot or gallop.
History:
Driftwood has had a fine life so far. He lived out on a farm near Melbourne. (Australia, Victoria) He was then sold at a young stage of life to horse lovers. He would get treated greatly and always be the jewel of the farmhouse. One day the family decided he was getting older and too big for the child who cared for him. They send him away to an Australian horse show, that were in need of show horses. Ever since Driftwood has been called 'Southern Cross' because of the show he performs in.
I haven't adopted any horses from here so maybe Driftwood will be my first! Otherwise, Good luck to everyone! c:
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Username: The Unfair Maiden
Show Name: The Big Bang
Barn Name: Firecracker
Colouration: Bay Tovero (Tobiano/Overo/Minimal Sabino)
Genetics: E/E, A/a, Tob/Tob, O/o and Sb/sb.
Personality: Firecracker is an energetic little guy, who absolutely loves to run. He enjoys the feeling of the wind whipping through his mane, and feeling like he's soaring. And he's also very competitive, especially when it comes to racing. If he loses, he tends to get very pouty and storms off to be on his own. But after a little alone time and a much needed nap, he comes back as the sweet little stallion we all know him to be.
History: Firecracker got his name due to being born on the Fourth of July, during a rather long and explosive fireworks display. The little colt at the time hadn't seemed fazed by the sound, and with his explosive-looking color, the name only seemed to fit. And he grew up to be a very frisky pony who adored running, especially at night. He loved the look of the stars above him, they'd reminded him of the ones he'd seen every year on his birthday. For a while he didn't know stars and fireworks were two totally different things, but he's older now, and simply feels honored that his birthday is celebrated with big bangs, and bright colors.
Extras: I came up with the name since the 4th is coming up, and it just fit this lil guy ^^
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:18 am

Chichamster350 wrote:Username:
Chichamster350
Show Name:
Southern Cross
Barn Name:
Colouration:
Genetics:
Personality:
History:

Congratz! ^u^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Thank you so much! I loved everyone else's forms.. Maybe you should try out for another one that might catch your eye ouo
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups