Based on Click to view
Artist nervousdog [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Archino #18 - Closed for judging -

Postby nervousdog » Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 am

ᗯᕼᗩT Iᔕ ᗩᑎ ᗩᖇᑕᕼIᑎO? wrote:An Archino is a mutant sheep like creature that hails from Pluto. Archinos came down to Earth when they found Pluto to be no longer hospitable. They have large fluffy fur around their necks and the fur on their backs if longer than most of the fur on their bodies. They have long bodies, usually as long as the average man is tall. Their legs are short for their size though. This causes them to look like a munchkin cat. Archinos paws are large and snowshoe like. Some lack a tail, although it is a rare occurrence. All of their features help them get around in the cold arctic places they call home. They live in groups called "flocks" and there can be five to ten archinos in a single flock, unless they're captive. Then there can be well over fifty archinos in a flock. Female archinos have smaller wings than the males. Archinos are herbivores and only consume vegetation.

Oh no! Looks like this archino has somehow gotten a computer virus and is glitching out!

Yes this archino does have wings, I just didn't put them on the body, if you look in the corner you shall see what his/her wings look like.

Extra's and prettying up is allowed and encouraged.

Code: Select all
Username ;;
Name ;;
Gender ;;
How did this archino become this way? ;;
GIF of something glitching ;;
Last edited by nervousdog on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archino #18

Postby Meep Meep » Sun May 25, 2014 9:17 am

Username;; Hello there im Meep Meep but please, call me Meeps!!

Name;; This handsome man's name would definitely be Glitch. Simple and obvious but very ironic wouldn't you say?

Gender;; I couldn't picture him as anything other than a strong male.

How did this archino become this way?;;
As many tragic stories start it was a dark and storming night. He was just a cub lost and alone. Not far was an old abandoned science laboratory that had previously caught on fire when an experiment went bad. The scientists uncaring just threw up some caution tape not worrying about cleaning their mess. Looking for shelter the small all white cub wandered in un knowing of what will happen next. Just as he found a small room with lots of cords across the floor and chemicals covering the ground along with shattered glass, thunder stuck and being only a few weeks old at the time was frightened and quickly ran under a desk. His fur was now covered in the chemicals he was standing in but he didn't care or even notice for tat matter. Soon after the burst of thunder came a flash of lightning. That particular one stuck less than 3 feet in front of him. The chemicals he was standing in conducted the electricity and he blacked out. When he finally came to, it was still storming but everything was black and white.. He had lost the ability to see colour.

GIF of something glitching;;
{I took this gif and created the one used in my form so credit for the main part goes to owner there <3}

//WIPped cream and pie
Last edited by Meep Meep on Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Sun May 25, 2014 9:19 am

Yes, you are highly encouraged to have some.
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Sun May 25, 2014 9:24 am

Username ;; .TARDIS
Name ;; Malware
Gender ;; Genderless (if that's not allowed I can change it.)
How did this archino become this way? ;; WIP
GIF of something glitching ;; WIP
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sun May 25, 2014 9:28 am

Very cool, congratulations whoever the winner of this Archino is!
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun May 25, 2014 9:37 am

Username ;;
iDrowned

Name ;;
wip

Gender ;;
asexual
-or whichever you call a "no-gendered"-

How did this archino become this way? ;;
wip

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4679e6a6f47a2e1c9fdf7dcc20b9a7bc/tumblr_n6130rNtPp1txutu2o1_400.gif
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 am

Username ;; TheMiniApocalypse
Name ;; Discharge
Gender ;; Male
How did this archino become this way? ;; The men in lab coats, they did this to him.
A short story ;; The light was burning my pure white fur, it hurt me horribly. They shoved a needle in my skin causing my eyes to tear. I moaned as my pure white fur began to change into something new. Something that hurt me far worse than the light. I screamed when everything went black. As I awoke I noticed my vision being slightly changed, I could only see monochrome as if I were some sort of pet. My mouth was leaking too, I didn't know how or why but I seemed to be bleeding from it. A moaned but it sounded like static from a tv screen. When I tried to speak the irritating noise of putting a phone close to another phone sounded. I stayed quiet, what was this? What had happened to me. I noticed a mirror facing the other direction, I ran over to it and looked. To my horror I looked completely transformed.
Last edited by medicalpaws on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G l I T C h I n g o U t

Postby yeena » Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 am

E660R

[[ Glitched .... Error is what it meant to look like. ]]

FEmAle.

[[ Er... Female... My computer must be overheating... ]]

- Once ... an artist
of this species
wanted to make
a special
Archino. He
started off with
a black body and
white spots mixed
with a small pair
of wings. Suddenly
a small spark fired out
on the screen -
shutting it down.
The artist was quite
confused and he
booted his computer
back up and
started the
Archino all over.
Then it cut off again.
This time the Artist
gave it about ten
minutes before
turning the computer
back on. This time
the drawing had
been mysteriously
saved ... confused
he just got back to
work .. yet the
computer turned
off again. This
time the artist
was really mad ...
giving up he fell
asleep and tried
next week. Though
the computer
turned off again
five more times. Thus
the teenager threw
his computer away ...
mistaking it to be
broken yet .. the
E66o6 s7ll 1iv3s ...

yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Us̙̣̼ͅe̥̗̫̫r̹͚̱̺̳͙na̺̲̥̝̭̯m͈͉͔̻̝e̹̺͍̪͇ ;;

snowflop

N̼̞̹̼a̙̦m̠͚̹̩̜̰e ;;

static

G͕̠̱̼̩̞en̜d̩͔e̗͕̪̺ͅr̟̘͉̣ ;;

female

̤͙̺͓̰H̪̱̠͍͍̠o̹̥̜̻̱̪w̱̹̤̞ ͎͈̣̰̞d͔̻͈̠id̝̫̘̙̗̠ ͖̠͖̯̳̫̞t͔͙hị̖̲s̜͈͙ ̩̮̪a͓̲͈̖̭r͈̹͇c̤̬̳̬h͓i̤̳n̝̱̫͎̫͕̲o̻̘̘ ̬̹͕ͅb̺͖̱̗̱̭͚e̟c͓̖͇͔̥o̬m͚̰̞̖̲e ̱̪̻̜̼̼t̮ḫi͉͕͔̻̤ș ͓w̯̜a͖͖͍̠͇ỳ̖͍̦͇?͚̯̺ ;;

Once static was just a normal Archino. she lived a normal life on the polar planes. but over time static became more and more curios about the humans that had started living on the borders of the arctic. every day she ventured a little closer to the largest building. she became less careful and soon became comfortable rambling throughout the human town. one day as she walked past the largest building she felt a prick on her shoulder, looking back she saw a colorful dart emerging from her shoulder fluff. with a feeling of dread static passed out, knocked unconscious by the tranquilizer. that large building was a lab, dedicated to researching strange animals. when they had gathered all the data they needed from static they turned to experiments. these experiments resulted in the static you see today. she has no memory of her past or even her real name, only of waking in a cage with no memories other than her present and strange abilities.

G̹͙̫͓̞͖̯I͈̩̤̹F͎̬ o̳̲ͅf͇͎̺̮̩̟ ̠̗̘͇ͅs͉͓̱̦̜͕̬o̫̣̫m̟̫̲e̦̖͓͖̣̹͖t͕̯h̰̥̹̙i̼̪̯̤̼͕ͅn̜͚̮g̣̱̞̬̱̻̹ ̙̬̠̫͔̰̹g̰̫l͈͈̫̳̣͔i̮̺̺̟̹͙͇t̯̪c̭͕̬̯͖h̻̺͙̼̰i͉̪͈̻̟n͙̤͙͎̰̯g̠̹̘̼̦̣ ;;

X

S̪̻͍͙̮͈t̠̱̳̥̹̘̝a̬̙͇͚͇̯̠̤͚̼̣̲͕͙̤͖̲t͓̟͚̘̦̼̰̖̱̲̙ͅị̠͈̖̗̹͖̭̲c͖̞͕̬̳̲̜̫̖̗ͅș͚̼͉̪͓ͅ ̱̠̣͓̪̗̠̥̼͙͔̮̱̰ͅf̜͓̫͖̫͕͖̤̪̺i͓͇̩̖̼͙̞̼͔͍̩͍̖̻͙̹͔r͈̖͓̭̮̖̖s̖̝̟͕͈̠̰̬͓̻̳͙͓t̺͇͎̮̬̙̪̩ ̭̰̟̱͚̭͈̭͚m̟͕̲̼̪͕͈̠͇͈͕̹̝͎e̞̻̞̟̩̹̻͖̠̗͉͕̥͇m̠̘̹͖̦̻̲̻͉̞̳̱̻̹̞̱o̲͍̟͖̩̗͇r͇̤͎͔̭̳̰̩̯ͅy̭̯̘̲͈̳̘̝͕̜͍̼̘̱̞̰͕̣

I opened my eyes, everything around me seemed strange. i was inside a cage, inside a warehouse. i felt as though i didn't belong there but i couldn't remember ever being anywhere else. at the corners of my vision everything seemed to dance and swirl in strange blocky shapes. i stumbled against the wall of my cage brain wheeling, trying to understand what was happening. instead of leaning on the cage wall like i meant to somehow i fell through it, landing on the floor with a startled squeak. i got up slowly and looked at my cage. it was the same as it always looked, and when i leaned on it i couldn't get back in. i gingerly sat on the floor and tried to understand what was happening to me. i was distracted from these important thought by my vision. it seemed to be getting worse, everything i saw seemed to jump and dance, bright blocks of colour occasionally blocking my view of everything. suddenly as it has started all the swirling and dancing at the edges of my vision stopped. everything was happening so fast and i was so overwhelmed. pulling myself up i walked toward the wall of the warehouse. when i placed my paw against it i felt it give. taking a deep breath i leaned against the wall. my vision suddenly gave way to flashing colours as i felt myself fall through. All i heard was static and disjointed music, sounds, and speech. Prudently as it began the sounds and the dancing colour stopped, and i was outside the warehouse. A word came to me then. i sound it out loud, " Ģlįt͝çh " my voice sounding strange to my ears. a glitch, that’s all i was, all i am. I am a glitch, and i could glitch through walls. I was broken, but not useless. And with that in my mind i walked into the distance..

A̤̹̝̳̦̤̳̻̻̻͇̻̲͔̮r̳̬̺̱̪͉̮͇̳͕̝̣̹̦ͅT̳̥͍̻̜̘͈̫̘͍͓͕̘̥̣̘̯

By me

By albino tabby ;;
Last edited by snowflop on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:36 pm

This will be ending in one or two weeks, depending on when I get my computer back .
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me