Zod (Re-Adoption) by TheWolfsgirl90

Based on Click to view
Artist TheWolfsgirl90 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zod (Re-Adoption)

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 am

Re-Adoption ( For already onwer too, but remember 5 Month-rule)

Winners

Alistair Cousland 95%
Ren- 87%
Glomp 75%

All not mentioned people dropped out or don´t have complete form in mentioned time to finish or had less then 40 %.

This is currently CLOSE
Deadline
14th, July 2014

Other Ref.

X

Rules
You may ask any question you can think at and its not clear stated here. I may make a FAQ section special for you.
You may NOT apply if you already own another Warrior of Isket.
You may add anything to the form if you cosider it may help you win.
You may NOT copy anything at all from someone else's form.
You may order art from someone else.
You may NOT start posting forms until this is open.
You may re-use things from your older forms, if you applied for a WoI before, but didnt win.
JUST TRY FOR ONE IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WANT TO WORK WITH IT!

NEW Form Rules.
-If YOU adopt a WoI and don´t be active for a long time it will be given back to TWG90 to give it another home! {in effect since 8/12/2013}
-Limit of Story/History was 300 - 400 words
-Do not choose an mate bevor you win it!(Khem and Pup 2 was an special)
-Just fill out the Forms!!!No extras!!! Don´t make an topic/thread or an big Profil as long as you don´t own or you will be disqualificated.
-please do not use pictures that don´t be connected with Woi,means free pictures from google or other searching machines
-If you own an WoI you can´t apply in an special for an second WoI,til you was active with your WoI for 5 Month!

Extra Informations.

me

How to apply.
As soon as the litter is ready and open, you may copy the form listed below and post it. Its an easy form, but if you are unsecure about anything at all, ask here or pm me. Ill be sure to answer you in a way or another.
Art can be done by you, traditionally or digitally. It can be ordered from another artist. But, please, no color ins of this WoI.
In the section named ''Armour Design'' you must post a rough sketch or a complete drawing of the WoI's future armour.Don´t copy other woi armor please use your own ideas!
[quote]
Please check the Armor guide on WoI page

Form:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art:
Story:
2 facts about WoI:
Last edited by TheWolfsgirl90 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pup 2

Postby ~Faith~ » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am

Such a pretty boy. <3
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zod (Re-Adoption)

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 am

OPEN
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaVinciMatterS » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 am

poor little zoddy.... +snief+
Coming from the darkness into light after centuries....
Living in shadows for generations until the war is won.
DaVinciMatterS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:11 am

Poor Zod...must bump.....
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazzingWolf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am

Darn it... I'm still in my five months...
I would so try for poor Zod Dx
BlazzingWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Yes I can apply for this little boy! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.::U S E R N A M E::.
Hello my username is ~Faith~. I'm in love with this handsome little boy and hope that I can offer him his new home.

.::N A M E::.
Kalesius Vegard
₪ Name meaning - His first name 'Kalesius' means 'The Unknown' in my native language which is Greek.
₪ His middle name 'Vegard' is Norse for 'Protector'.
₪ So this handsome little boy's full name means 'The Unknown Protector'.

.::A R T::.
Trying to stay awake - By me

.::S T O R Y::.
Stories to be Told
I never did get to meet my biological mother though I always did dream of her from times of trouble, she led me to Rayo's realm by dreams and that was when I met my foster mother Akiaterine. She accepted me for who I was, and noticed that I was in need of a family. That was when I met my half siblings, Bocca-Coda my half brother, Astraea my half sister, and Totori my other half sister. Even though we didn't always get along well with one another we knew that family, even if we weren't a 'real' family, always stuck together. But this isn't about them, this is about me.

I know that I wasn't born in Rayo's realm, but outside of the protection of any pack. My mother had mysteriously died, or so I thought as I never saw her again afterwards. I managed to come here on my own dodging danger from vicious Kronadors, or barbaric outcast warriors and came to the protection of this small family and under Rayo's careful watch.
I myself though never really sought the need of playing with my half siblings, but instead just liked to watch them rough house and on occasion participate when I felt like it. It wasn't until we were of age to start our training of the practice armors that happened to be wood. My instructor was also an old outsider and liked to stay away from most activities, her name was Terentia though she never did exactly liking me to call her this. But that isn't important, she taught me the basic needs of life, to keep others from harm and protect them with my life.

My story has just begun, my life is still in it's fullest. And this, this is who I am. Kalesius Vegard, the unknown protector of the lands of Isket. Ever seeking to protect these lands from the blood thirsty Kronadors that hate keeping the peace in these lands. When I'm older, I'm going to make them pay for what they've done one step at a time. And when they do come, I'll be ready.

.::2 - F A C T S - A B O U T - W O I::.
FACT #1
Warriors of Isket fight for and try to find peace for the lands of Isket against their enemies the Kronadors which are big scaly beasts that stop at nothing. That's why the WoI try and protect the lands of Isket against these beasts.

FACT #2
All young warriors go through training with a special wooden armor given to them at a certain age. They wear their own armor until they become a Rank candidate. Each of their armor is specially made for them and later on in life once passing their training decides on what rank they get.

XXX

....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ravemn » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Username:
    Ren-
    I was raven howl before my name change.
Name:
    Zod.

I would like to keep the name for this little guy ;v;
Art:

Story:
    I was just a pup when my parents had left me all alone in the forests of Isket outside Rayo's pack. Still to this day I don't know why they left. Maybe because I was different. Not to different. I just had some defaults with me. Now to think of it they left me because I was deaf in my left ear. I was born with it so there was no helping it. I had brothers and sisters too they where perfectly normal so they took them when they left me on that night. Not to long after my parents have left me I decided to go find a new home with other wolves who might take me in. Though it took me a long time before I found anyone maybe a week or two at least. I survived off eating what little I could find, like a small tinger. Some days I had to result in eating grass if I was desperate enough. One day I stumbled upon a large male wolf wearing armor as black as the night. Soon he noticed me and walked over to me. He looked down upon me with worried eyes before asking me if I was okay. I nodded, " Y-yes, I'm fine. I just need a place to stay." I told the large brute. The brute smiled a bit, "well I know the perfect place for you to stay, but I'll need to bring you to the leader of my pack before I can say it's safe for you to stay little guy." he said. I nodded, "P-please do!" I said with excitement in my voice. The brute nodded, "Can I get your name? I'm Lurtix." he said as he started to walk. I began following after Lurtix, "I'm Zod!" I said. Lurtix kept his pace, "Well it's nice to meet you, Zod. Now lets go see, Rayo before it gets to dark." I nodded and followed him. Lurtix had brought me to the highest point on the mountain which led to a large cave. Inside sat a black, white, and golden wolf. I wandered in shyly. The big wolf watched me with narrow eyes. I walked before him and bowed a tad. "May I join your pack, Rayo? M-my mother had left me some time ago and I have nowhere else to go." I said. Rayo watched me for a few seconds. He flicked his long tail before nodding. I looked up at him with grateful eyes and a wide smile. I know had a place to stay and I was now a warrior of Isket.
2 facts about WoI:
    There are four different types of WOI. Normal ears with a normal tail, normal ears with a long tail, long ears with a long tail, and short ears with a curled tail.

Warriors of Isket fight to find peace for the land of Isket, against the Kronadors.
Last edited by ravemn on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:05 am

Is there a limit to art?
XXX

....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Username: paige.
A fan of WoI's and a current non-owner, I'm hoping to make this cutie my first and (most likely) only.
Name: Zod
After a heated debate with myself, I've decided to keep his name. It's short, sweet, simple, and straight to the point.
Art: WIP, is there a limit?
Story: WIP
2 facts about WoI: 1.) WoI prey on deer-like mammals known as Flaniers, which are active only at night. Another prey item is the rabbit-like Tinger, active only in the daylight hours.
2.) The age of a WoI does not effect who they can be mates with.

Ahh, finally decided to try out for one of these cuties. x3
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me