Night Vision by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Night Vision

Postby DoctorDraca » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 am

Another tracker that tracks during the night. The light green markings on its body turn into dark green when its using its highly trained stealth abilities to set a trap for the criminal it has to capture. Once its close enough, it will jump at its target and make the markings bright again to scare the criminal so that it'll run into the trap set by the animal or the police.

TAKEN by Gabri
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Night Vision

Postby Gabri » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 am

Name you'll give it: Spring
Reason you want it: These are original, and awesome! His design really jumped out at me more than any of the other tracker dogs I've seen so far, too. And I've been combing adoption agencies for the past hour, I gave up and eventually found these, and now I've fallen in love with him! Plus, I like him way of getting criminals, it sounds like something I did to my cousin, involving my brother and a flashlight. :lol:
Other info: I'll put him in my charrie thread and if I feel literate I'll write a story for him. I would give him a mate, but I think he looks like more of a loner. I'll get art of him, and maybe sometimes draw him.
blah. sorry. i'm not on CS much. if you need something, pm me, or i won't think of it.
Gabri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Night Vision

Postby DoctorDraca » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Gabri wrote:
Name you'll give it: Spring
Reason you want it: These are original, and awesome! His design really jumped out at me more than any of the other tracker dogs I've seen so far, too. And I've been combing adoption agencies for the past hour, I gave up and eventually found these, and now I've fallen in love with him! Plus, I like him way of getting criminals, it sounds like something I did to my cousin, involving my brother and a flashlight. :lol:
Other info: I'll put him in my charrie thread and if I feel literate I'll write a story for him. I would give him a mate, but I think he looks like more of a loner. I'll get art of him, and maybe sometimes draw him.

Well, it looks like you'll be getting him. Take care of the dog. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me