Icy Glow by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Icy Glow

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

While searching during winter nights, this tracker has its own little glow to keep a light around it to light up the color trails it's following. Also likes tracking during other seasons, yet has its own special love for cold nights.

TAKEN by -Avril-
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Icy Glow

Postby gemini_girl » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:46 pm

x___x take 3....

Name you'll give it:Daeva
Reason you want it: It woulf fit in great with my characters....I keep drooling over these guys and am dieing to get my paws on one. I like the simple design on this one and glow is cool as well. I promise to never change the species or design! I would love to draw her!
Other info:
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:37 am

Name you'll give it: Arson
Reason you want it: Mainly due to the design to be honest but then thats to be expected. The fact that he is glowing icy blue helps as well. Plus I have short story idea's in mind for him and wouold love to get some art of him.
Oh and to be honest...I have been stalking you looking for one I liked.
Other info: Can I put a background/history in here?
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 am

Name you'll give it: Celia
Reason you want it: This one won my heart when i first saw it. The design was perfect and beautiful. I love how unique and interesting the tracker dogs are, and it would be amazing if i could adopt one! <3 I would show her in my character thread and buy art for her with any rare/very rare pet. Most of all, i'd give her the love she needs to be happy. I'm actually obssessed with my characters, roleplaying them and drawing them on paper for hours, and giving them more than enough attention. This one would fit in perfectly with my "family" of characters. The dark colors with the glowing blue blend in perfectly. I have a good personality in mind, and i'll definately make her history a good one.
Other info: The species and design will not be changed, since they're so good already. Other than that i'm not sure what else to share here. If you want to know the history/personality i'm planning then let me know =)
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 pm

-Avril- wrote:Name you'll give it: Celia
Reason you want it: This one won my heart when i first saw it. The design was perfect and beautiful. I love how unique and interesting the tracker dogs are, and it would be amazing if i could adopt one! <3 I would show her in my character thread and buy art for her with any rare/very rare pet. Most of all, i'd give her the love she needs to be happy. I'm actually obssessed with my characters, roleplaying them and drawing them on paper for hours, and giving them more than enough attention. This one would fit in perfectly with my "family" of characters. The dark colors with the glowing blue blend in perfectly. I have a good personality in mind, and i'll definately make her history a good one.
Other info: The species and design will not be changed, since they're so good already. Other than that i'm not sure what else to share here. If you want to know the history/personality i'm planning then let me know =)

You seem very devoted to your characters, so she'll be going to you. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:24 am

Thank you, Nex :) Celia is in good care ^^
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me