Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MidnightCry Custom

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:47 am

MidnightCry wrote:Username: MidnightCry
Daydream's Name: Agrios
Height: 17hh
Description/Reference pic: colored similar to the barbarian king's horse in god of war 2. reddish coat with white lines throughout and some spots that looks like fire is bursting through. White feathers on feet and mane and tail ranging from white at base on to red at tips. (hope the description isn't too confusing) i'll send a link to a pic just so you have an idea of what the body kind of looks like. http://godofwar.neoseeker.com/w/i/godof ... erker3.jpg
Extras:
Why do you want a Daydream? i have been interested in these adoptables even before the lines were finalized. their story and background are so well though out. i've been wanting a custom for awhile and would be honored to be the owner of one of these beauties!!!
What are you willing to pay? (wishlist pets/advent items/etc.) wishlist pets, i've got quite a few pets on your wishlist with some rares scattered in there. just let me know what is fair
Which Artist? WingsofNight

I'm sorry it took me so long to finish.. life's been rather busy lately. I hope you like him! If you'd like anything changed tell me. Send a payment as well please. Thank you!
Last edited by crumpled wings on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MidnightCry Custom

Postby MidnightCry » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:35 am

He is absolutely amazing!!! thank you so much. Oh his name is Agrios by the way since i failed to name him in my form :D
Image |Image
Rotating Artwork
Thank you to the artists who made these! they are amazing

:P Smile Always :P
MidnightCry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me