Adoptable #1 by crumpled wings

Based on Click to view
Artist crumpled wings [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable #1

Postby crumpled wings » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 am

To enter fill out the form below. You may edit the form and make it your own, in fact I encourage it! Good Luck!
1 Extra only.

This contest ends Febuary 28th, 2014

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Daydream's Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]What does he specialize in and why?[/b]
[b]Background Story:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet
Daydream's Name: Dreel
Height: 15.2 hh
What does he specialize in and why? He specializes in extra-creative daydreams. I mean, he can influence what a person daydreams about. For example, if someone is daydreaming about being a hero, being in Dreel's presence can make the daydream much more exiting and vivid. It is because Dreel himself is very creative and imaginative.
Background Story: When Dreel was born, his herd was overjoyed at having a little Limbo. When it was time for him to make the transition, he chose male, as he admired the golden colors, and because he never felt as ferocious as a female could be. Soon after his fourth year, he left his herd, hoping to start his own.
Extra: I think that he is way past his date of adoption...
Last edited by crumpled wings on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable #1

Postby Simonpet » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Username: Simonpet
What does he specialize in and why? He specializes in extra-creative daydreams. I mean, he can influence what a person daydreams about. For example, if someone is daydreaming about being a hero, being in Dreel's presence can make the daydream much more exiting and vivid. It is because Dreel himself is very creative and imaginative.
Background Story: When Dreel was born, his herd was overjoyed at having a little Limbo. When it was time for him to make the transition, he chose male, as he admired the golden colors, and because he never felt as ferocious as a female could be. Soon after his fourth year, he left his herd, hoping to start his own.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable #1

Postby crumpled wings » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet

He is, no one wanted this pretty boy :( but now he has you! congrats! :)
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me