Ceiral #116 by Dart

Based on Click to view
Artist Dart [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #116

Postby Dart » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 am

This ceiral loves to go hiking and climbing mountains!

Write a story about a time he went hiking. It can be a dangerous experience or a very exciting one! {500 word limit}

Don't change gender or alter the form. no extras
Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Story[/b]:

ends 31st
Last edited by Dart on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #116

Postby duhl » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 am

Name:
Story:

{{WIP, and question. Will there be art for this or is it not like that? }}

duhl | she/they

my art store

my deviantart
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:22 am

Name:
κάπου
(phoentically spelled as Kápou)
Meaning Somewhere in Greek.

Story:

His muscles shook with exhaustion as He hauled his body up onto a small ledge jutting out of the sheer cliff face. The small outcropping was barely wide enough for his body, but Kápou lay down for a quick breather nonetheless. It was absolutely important that he would get up this mountain. It had to be done. After the quick rest and a little drink from the Camelbak water pack concealed by his neckerchief, Kápou put his gecko-like paws back onto the stone and continued his way up the mountain.

He struggled up over the last outcropping before standing up straight. Kápou inhaled deeply at the thin mountain air, looking out over the edge of the peak, the other mountains in the range dwarfed under the one he stood proudly on. The sun was at it's apex, the hot light hardly affecting him as much as the intense climb. I finally made it. He sighed, slowly letting his body fall to the hard stone as he continued to stare into the distance. A slight wind caught his fur, making it wave slightly as he looked to his left. Two stone Carins stood side by side nearby, large and small colored stones making their form. Kápou blinked his indigo eyes at the twin pillars of stone, tears starting to well up in his eyes.
"I made it...I actually made it" Tears spilled over as his emotions took over. "I finished the hike for you." Kápou sniffled slightly, rubbing his nose into his paw as he continued to look tearily at the carins. "I finished it Mommy, Daddy. " He struggled to his feet, his muscles protesting at the movement in order to stand in front of the carins proudly. He sat, and untied his bandanna, pulling out two very small stones out from the knot. A bluish-gray stone was set onto the smaller carin, while a jet-black one was set on the taller.
"I hope you guys can see me. I really miss you guys alot... I don't know how you guys died but... I overcame my fear of heights and mountains for you, to do this for you. And now it's done." A final tear left his eyes as he continued to look at the carins. A gentle breeze brushed through again, carding through his fur and wrapping around his body in such a way that he thought for a second...just one second, that it was a hug from his parents. He smiled gently for a second before rubbing the wet fur under his eyes with a paw.

Kápou retied his bandanna and stood. He rested his forehead on each of the Carins before moving away back towards the trail he had followed. "I'll see you guys next year." He whispered, looking one last time at the stone monuments before following the trail back down the mountain.

I'm not sorry for the sad story *rolls away*
Good luck to you all c:
Last edited by buny on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:33 am

Name:
Hyphin, Gets called Hyph by most who know him... or know of him...

Story:
M'names Hyph, and i'm here to tell you about when i lost it all...

Being a rogue on the streets of america isn't really the best way for me to spend my summer, but to be truthful i don't have much choice... with the absence of my parents, the only things that kept me on a straight path, i fell into a spiral of crime...

Back when i was still with my parents, we used to hike a lot, and i guess that's helped in the terms that my stamina is high, i can escape anything by walking or running, just because i have more energy than they do... now back to the story...

It started 6 months after my parents death, i'd been on the streets that long, and the place was now my permanent home... Early one morning i'd woken, with that usual pain of hunger ebbing me on to go and eat, something, anything i could get my paws on, and not being in the right frame of mind to deny myself that little luxury, i got up from my spot under a train bridge and hiked up the road into the small local town..

Upon arriving, i noticed the hustle and bustle of the usual days weren't there, and although this made my job a lot easier, it also set me on edge... it somehow felt suspicious....

It wasn't that i was scared of being caught, it was that it felt different from usual, and that put me on edge... But the hunger overpowered that and i carried on, into the heart of the village. Now, i was known around there as being a crook, and my appearance made the one or two people there guard their stock like there was no tomorrow, so i kept going, sneaking round the back of a shop with a busted door, and letting myself in...

Upon getting inside, i was a few seconds, grabbing a big loaf of bread and darting from the shop in a flash... My legs carrying me at an immense speed, i darted into the town again, rocketing through the market with this giant loaf of bread hanging from my jaws...

As i reached the towns border, i noticed i was being tracked... I shot into a sprint, following thin winding paths for what seemed like hours, until i lost them... I soon realized that they hadn't been trying to catch me, their plan was to drive me from the town... and i was sorry to say it had actually worked...

Lost and alone, with only my loaf of bread for company i hiked off in search of a new place to live, young and alone with no idea how to make it in this cruel world... and that's where i am today, still hiking in search of a place to stay, a place to call my own where i wont be judged for my actions, but then again, when does that ever happen...?
Last edited by Pvnkky on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teardroplove » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:09 am

Name: I think about Kris, but it may can be changed into robert or so...deepends what name I like ~
Story:
It was a stormy and windy day, but nobody could stop me from hiking. Hiking is my favorite hobby and I had holidays, but my mom don'`t allowed me to go. Ohh Well, I forgot to say that I was a teenager when this happened. My Dad was also a really big fan of hiking, but I never saw him again... the only thing I have from him is my only accessorie.

Let's come back to the main story again...
My mom is watching her TV-soaps so I decided to break out and that is exactly what I have done. I took my rope and climbed up on the roof. Then I throwed it at the old oak tree and managed to get to the ground safe and without a scar. I took my rope and put it into my bag climbing up the rocks to my normally hinking trail. Hinking is not my only hobby I also love to climb up mountains as well, but only if I really need to. After a hour the clouds above got black and I had to hide in a cave from the rain. I don't know how long it was raining, but I sleeped in and when I woke up it was already dark outside. That is what I thought...it was not dark outside I was just trapped in the cave! Some rocks from above had fallen down, because the rain washed the earth under them away. >What my mother will think of me?< I thought scared and started to whine.

Many hours passed and I was getting hungry I walked deeper in the cave to check if find an other way outside. I walked and walked...suddenly I found a little crack and came outside...my mom was happy that I was home again and angry that I sneaked outside...
Last edited by Teardroplove on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teardroplove wrote:
Teardroplove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dart » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 am

Teardroplove: no sorry. I don't want any of the forms to be prettied up for this one. ):
Dart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Name: Lorelai Sundai
Story:

My first hike, lets say it's less dangerous than I made it sound

"Lorelai, come on. Going up the trail won't kill you. You're mother said you need to get your face out of your books and get some fresh air. Too much of one thing is never good for you." The boy rolled his eyes. "Come one Lorelai," his father practically winned. "At least come up the first path. It's only twelve steps." He stared back, gaze dropping. "I counted for you." He watched his son track up the path making every uncomfortable and annoyed noise you could think of, and finally stand beside his father, slightly puffing. "Twelve steps..." His father repeated, but he was already back to reading his books.

Half way up the path he was groaning for his father attention, louder and louder until his fatherlooked at him. "I can't walk again."
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qυєєη ℓαмє » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Name: Leo
Story: WIP

Hey! name's jesserogers.x, but my real name is Amber! I am in LOVE with The Walking Dead and Supernatural, I am homeschooled. I have many likes and many dislikes, i'm not gonna say them though. I watch tmnt sometimes, not much. 'Cause i watch The Walking Dead and Supernatural like all the times. Welp I don't know what to say anymore so bye!<3
qυєєη ℓαмє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 am

Name:
Ryker; to be honest I don't exactly know where this name came from. I couldn't think of anything and then I looked at him again and it just popped into my head. So I decided it was a cute name and that it fit him well.

Male; wouldn't have changed it if it was an option.

Story:
Ryker stood on top of one of the rocks on the ledge. Everyone always told him to stay away from the edge so he didn't fall and hurt himself. As always, he was now on the edge, ignoring the warnings he had been given over and over. He chuckled at the thought of thsm as he over looked the fields down near the base of the mointain. It was practically a cliff drop off but he wasn't afraid of falling. He stood tall as a breeze blew by and ruffled his fur and he took in a deep breath of the fresh air. He turned around and continued his hike even higher up the mountain. He could almost see the peak from where he was. It wasn't the tallest mountain near where he lived but it was a good one for him to hike because he felt sort of accomplished when he made it to the top each time. He weaved in and out of trees as he made a new path up like he did every time. But this time he wasn't paying as much attention. He came to another cliff and nearly walked over the side if it wouldn't have been to a few pebbles falling down the slope when he stepped near. He had never been to this area and wanted to check it out. His curious nature took over and he started looking for a way to get down the side of the cliff and into the valley. He saw some ledges and started for thsm. The ground was very crumbly as he tried to make his way to the ledge. Pebbles came loose almost everywhere he stepped but he continued forward. He made it to the ledge and loked around for anothed one he could get to. He spotted one and slowly started making his way to it. He continued this process until he reached the valley floor. When he got there he found many odd looking types of plants that weren't very close to the normal plants he was used to. He took in his surroundings and then started walking and exploring. He stayed there for a while as he explored the new area and took in all the different kinds of plants and some animals that lived there. He only broke out of his explorer trance when he saw the sun on the horizon. He had to get back before dark so nobody worried about him. He went back up the ledges and back down the mountain to his home. He didn't say anything to his family about the valley and decided to keep it his own secret. He visited it almost every day to discover its new secrets and decided that one day he would show it to a special someone and they could share the secret forever.
The End

Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors. I was on my phone and it doesn't usually catch all of them.
Last edited by .starfish on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden.AUO » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Name:
Oreste

Story:
His favorite hiking trail, on a beautiful sunny day, was the perfect medicine for his depression. His second relationship in this month was finished and it couldn't have ended any messier. Oreste really didn't have much luck with the ladies and could never find someone who shared his love for hiking. They always questioned why or the point, saying that it was boring or complain about how out of shape they were. It was annoying to him, but today he wouldn't think about his failings. Today he was going to enjoy the time on the trail, maybe sleep in that beautiful cave on the top of the path tonight.

That night, Oreste set up camp in the cave like he planned. His fire softly crackled and sizzled as he set up a small camp grill to put some fish on. Of course he didn't have much skill with fishing, so he usually just bought what he needed for a trip. The night seemed pretty calm, even as the waxing quarter moon rose up above the treetops. The stream trickling out of the cave provided a good source of water and a place to wash himself up.

Loud howling awoke Oreste just as the moon was sinking below the horizon. His groggy mind searched for something to relight his campfire, but soon his senses sharpened as a low growling emanated from the mouth of the cave. A mangy looking wolf had positioned himself between Oreste and the exit during the night, possibly without knowing of it's occupant. Now he had to find a way past this snarling creature without getting mauled. The wolf watched him, keeping a constant low growl echoing around the cave.An idea struck Oreste has he spotted his plate from last night; he'd throw some food out of the cave to distract the wolf so he could escape. Carefully he rummaged through his pack, looking for any scrap to toss at his captor. A packet of jerky was perfect for distraction, even though he would've liked it for a snack down the trail. After removing the jerky, Oreste packed up what he hadn't the night before, keeping an eye on the wolf, before he tore open the package of jerky. Now he judged the distance he could toss a paw full so that it'd land far from his escape path , and then threw the jerky off into some bushes beside the cave entrance. The wolf jumped to the disturbance, sniffing at the pieces of jerky warily before trying to chew on them. Oreste made his escape quickly and quietly, running once he got far enough down the path. That was his first time encountering a wolf, and hopefully his last.
Last edited by Golden.AUO on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
X
X

XX
Popping in
more frequently.

I'm Co-owner of Makoatls. ♥
Don't be afraid
to PM me about
those, or anything
else. ^^
Formerly:
Bloodscythe, Ghirahim.