Husky #4 by rottenmutt

Based on Click to view
Artist rottenmutt [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Husky #4

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 am

To win her him or her fill this form out.
Special little heart birth mark.<3c:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Husky #4

Postby Brandy. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:01 am

Username:
cebba9090
Name:
Joey
(Drummer For Theory Of a Deadman)
Lyrics that describe s/he:
"And you wait for me
Ever so patiently
Yeah, you're everything I've ever dreamed of having and
It's everything I need from you just knowing that you wait for me"
Wait for me By Theory of a Dead Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlXbQway9ws
The reason i chose this song is because Joey was very close to his old owner. He would always wait in the front yard for his beloved owner to return home from work. Sadly one day Joeys owner was killed in a car crash. The owners family came to get Joey, but he was reluctant to leave the front yard for he thought his owner would be coming home. The new owners called a family friend. This girls name was Syba. Syba devoted her live to shepherd's and huskys. Syba owned a German Shepard named Brandy. brandy and joey quickly bonded over a couple of months . Soon enough Joey fallowed brandy through the front gates and and into sybas car. She had made a break through with this dog, and she wasn't going to give him up...

If i won this boy I would make him my fursona, and brandy would be his mate :3
Art is on the way!
Also here is the link to some of Brandy's info
https://charahub.com/character/170999/Brandy

Heres some art, Its my first time using a tablet so be kind lol...
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2145607

Personality:
Joey is a very calm and gentile dog. He has a habit of getting
very attached to people around him. Due to this Joey was
devastated when his owner never returned home one day. It
took several months for Joey to trust his new owner, Syba.
Once you gain his trust, Joey is an excellent dog. He loves
to run and play with other dogs, including Sybas other dog Brandy...

Last edited by Brandy. on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
Brandy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jijing » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 am

Username: -Kyoya Senpai-
Name: Amber
Lyrics that describe s/he: I may never sleep tonight,
As long as you're still burning bright.
If I could trade mistakes for sheep,
Count me away before you sleep.
I'll stay awake till I trade my mistakes
Or they fade away

So, let me save you
hold this rope and ill pull you in
Cause I am an anchor
save her or Feel it sinking in
Let me save you, hold this rope
I am an anchor, sinking her

Trade Mistakes- Panic! at the Disco

This too would make a great fursona plus Huskies are 1 of my favorite breeds. I am so stalking these huskies till I can finally get one I like

xx─ ♡ ── ♡ ── ♡ ─── 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵
┌──────────────┐

she/her . adult . chinese 🇨🇳 . est -5
"lover of all things literature, pink,

plush, and feline" formerly -Kyoya Senpai-

└──────────────┘

───── ( 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦
linktree

toyhouse

discord
𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘚𝘒𝘠
Jijing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o s t » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

user

monsterpoison, although i might change it soon. i'm a dog lover, animal lover, pretty much an everything lover. i have two dogs at home (one english shorthair pointer, one hunting and sporting mutt), along with four cats (all mixes/american shorthairs), four chickens (three pullets and one demon), several dozen fish (koi, goldfish, minnows, and a little algae eater), and a demon rat thing that my mom says is a canine. i just thought i would say that to show i'm an animal lover :)

name

koi. she reminds me of a red koi fish.

koi is a very shy girl. she loves to be in the snow, like a lot of huskies, and loves to eat snowmen's faces when someone makes one. her favorite toy is a little stuffed red wolf with half of it's face ripped off. koi can be very quiet at times, and is very smart. she is an only child, and so has very much time to learn tricks. at this moment, she knows over 300 english words and can react accordingly to all 300+. her favorite trick is to get up o the counter, grab a doughnut from the box, and carry it on top of her muzzle to her pet human.

female. the heart just seals it for me <3

lyrics

call all the ladies out
    they’re in their finery
    a hundred jewels on throats
    a hundred jewels between teeth
    now bring my boys in
    their skin in craters like the moon
    the moon we love like a brother, while he glows through the room

dancin' around the lies we tell
    dancin' around big eyes as well
    even the comatose they don’t dance and tell

we live in cities you'll never see on screen
    not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
    living in ruins of the palace within my dreams
    and you know, we're on each other's team

i'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there
    so all the cups got broke shards beneath our feet but it wasn’t my fault
    and everyone’s competing for a love they won't receive
    'cause what this palace wants is release

-lorde, team
l o s t

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmic-quark » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:40 am

Username:
silverwolf26282
Name:
Hunter
Lyrics that describe him:
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's ****ed up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

Hunter was born as a result of 2 generation's worth of careful breeding. His mother was the lead dog on the team that successfully completed the Iditarod in record time for the past 3 years. His father was a wheel dog who had competed in the Yukon Quest 2 years in a row with excellent results. His grandparents on his mother's side had both been lead dogs, and his grandmother on his father's side was a swing dog, while his grandfather was also a wheel dog. It was clear that his breeders were not looking for any specific skillset, but it was just as clear that they hoped this mix of attributes would eventually combine into something. Their plan somewhat worked out. His two sisters both made excellent lead dogs. His brother ran as wheel dog and occasionally team dog before being sold into the showing business, his bright copper and white coat and mismatched eyes making him desirable. Hunter, on the other hand, did not do nearly so well. He had inherited his mother's intelligence, acute senses, and slim frame; qualities that easily marked him as a lead dog. However, he was distracted easily, and a stray rabbit running through the forest would make him leap off the track in hot pursuit. He was also very short-tempered, and any mistake, from a tangled trace to a slight stumble, would cause him to round furiously on the guilty party, flashing teeth delivering a harsh reprimand.He appeared to have an inability to follow orders, and his various mushers shouted themselves hoarse trying to make him listen. But any attempt to place him in another position led to even more trouble, with him trying to drive off his partner dog and biting through his traces.
Inevitably, it was soon made clear that Hunter was not fit for sled racing. An attempt was made to use him in shows, but his ragged coat, strange eyes, and inability to listen to instructions ruled that option out almost immediately. He was too temperamental to be a family pet, his capability to distinguish friend from foe was virtually zero, rendering him useless as a guard dog, and he didn't see the point in continuously fighting other dogs, eliminating dog fighting. Eventually, his last owner grew tired of him and dumped him by the side of the highway. Instead of feeling abandoned, Hunter felt liberated by his new freedom. No more pesky humans telling him what to do, no more harsh blows for every infraction, no more being someone else's plaything. Just him and the open road, his paws taking him where he wanted to go, his tail held high and his ears pricked. But years of rejection, of being shunted from one owner to the next, of being told he wasn't good enough, had taken their toll. Hunter's self-esteem had slowly drained away, taking any self-confidence he might have had with it. He trusted no one, and hated humans with a fiery passion. He was quick to anger and slow to calm. The novelty of his new-found freedom quickly wore out, and his euphoric happiness was replaced by crushing sadness and, though he would never admit it, loneliness.
It is said that a husky would rather die early in the traces than later, stretched out in front of a fireplace. Racing becomes their life, and they are encompassed by their love of it. Hunter had never been allowed to competitively race, and thus had little chances to race for fun or practice. He had been trained in a puppy sled, of course, and had been allowed a couple miles a week on a racing course for a few months, but his experience ended there. And although he couldn't claim to have devoted the whole of his being to racing, he did feel an acute longing for it. He dreamed of racing through the frozen tundra, the wind whistling in his ears and his paws sending snow flying. But each time, his wishful memory was shattered by what came afterwards: the shouted, furious commands, the whip flashing through the air, the pain, and that dreadful, horrible feeling of incompetence.
Hunter had continued to follow the highway after his abandonment. He occasionally strayed into nearby towns for food, but he mostly survived on roadkill and whatever food he found in the garbage cans of pit stops. Occasionally, other dogs tried to approach him, but the steely, almost feral look in his eyes made them rethink. He hid from humans, and the most anyone saw of him was a flash of rusty red fur. Months passed in this manner.
Hunter became almost unrecognizable. His fur had always been ragged, but now it was dirty and matted and tangled, covered in enough mud to make him appear to be dark brown instead of russet. His lean frame had turned gaunt, and his ribs were almost showing. Only generations upon generations of breeding, carefully selecting a multitude of dogs and wolves to be bred into what is now known as a husky, saved him from a certain death. And everyone who looked at him could see that he was slowly but surely falling apart. And yet Hunter kept on walking, his unblinking eyes fixed on the horizon, his paws carrying him away as the broken pieces of his life shattered around him.

Other:
Eventually, Hunter makes his way to northern Canada. There, he observes the multitude of teams training for various races, his paws aching to join them. He is held back only by the memory of his previous punishments, bound to only be a silent watcher of his own heritage. There is one team in particular that he watches, for its huskies are fast and strong and clearly intelligent. When they race, the sled seems to fly. After another spectacular win, Hunter follows them home, a silent shadow flitting through the forest. He waits until the musher unhooks all of the dogs and takes them out back for their dinner before hesitantly creeping forward to examine the traces. They smell comforting and familiar, like home. Hunter briefly remembers what it was like to run in these traces, before his rebellious nature took over and everything went sour. He leans down to nose the traces when a loud growl startles him. He jerks his head up and whirls around, teeth automatically bared and ears shoved forward. He is confronted with the sight of the lead dog, her ears shoved forward like his and her tail high. He almost lowers his own tail before remembering that
he is a wild feral stray and that she is just a human's plaything. Hunter growls back.
He is used to other dogs staying out of his way, so this confrontation comes as a surprise. The husky takes another step toward him, her blue eyes pointedly darting toward the traces before returning to meet his glare. The meaning is clear: get away from the traces if you don't want your face rearranged. Hunter considers fighting it out, but he knows the value a husky places on its traces and instead takes a few steps back. The husky relaxes almost instantly, her ears relaxing and her tail lowering from "assertive" to "calm". She takes a few steps forward so that she's not standing on the traces and then half-turning back towards the house in a clear invitation. Hunter considers following her if only to quench the gnawing loneliness inside of him, but instead moves back. It has been too long for him be able to walk back into the world he has always meant to be in. Far too long...

(I'm in the process of making a husky character, who will be the lead dog in this 'story'. They will eventually mate and have pups. Hunter will accept her invitation and go around to the yard where the huskies sleep. After a rough hour of introduction, during which Hunter is constantly quelling the urge to bite someone, he is welcomed. The next morning, the musher comes out to feed her dogs and discovers there's one more. Hunter is hooked up to the traces as the other lead dog, seeing as that particular team had only one, and begins racing again. There are many rough points were Hunter is sure he'll be kicked out because of his old habits, but the musher is patient and manages to retrain him. Once his old habits are gone, Hunter makes a very good lead dog. They come in second in the Iditarod and third in the Yukon Quest on their fifth try, and come in first in many other competitions.)

Last edited by cosmic-quark on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
          ImageImageImageImageImageImage
          ╭━━━━━━━╮
          ╰━━━━━━━╯
          ╭━━━━━━━╮
          cosmic-quark
          she/her aro ace
          future astrophysicist
          Buying characters!
          Design Contest!
          ╰━━━━━━━╯
cosmic-quark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:42 am

Username: Meeshi, you can call me Meesh, or Mesi, pretty much anything.
Name: I would love to name this husky Tarron. i use to have a red dog name Tarron and he reminded me of him and i always had the closet bond with him. When he died he was hit by a car and i spent almost every day crying over him for about two months.I have a picture by my bed stand of him too.
Lyrics that describe s/he: Say something-Great Big World
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something

This song kinda goes back to when he was a puppy.His mother was wheel dog, and his father was a lead dog. but his owner was mean so He got mad and ran away, just like the song says. But then later in life he finds a dog he loves that helps him to live in the Alaskan wildlife.But he gave up on her and moved on to find a great owner with a great team.He gave up on her because he could never really get to her, and she couldn't really get to him in touching feelings, and she was kinda a mean black pug.(the heart always reminds him of his life before so when he looks at the heart he gets sad but then hope comes from what he was brave enough to do in his past and that he had found the best owner he could hope for)

Personality- he is a very reasonable dog to get along with. He's calm and responsible dog to.If he see's someones who's troubled he tries his best to help them out. He is very brave and tries to rescue dogs even if it meant death for him.After what happened in his pup hood he's tried to forget it by doing great things but sometimes he can get rude and agitated. He gets angry pretty fast and it's nothing pretty.
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zero

Postby park. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 am

I never thought
I'd feel this
Guilty and I'm
Broken down inside
Living with myself
Nothing but lies

I always thought
I'd make it
But never knew I'd
Let it get so bad
Living with myself
Is all I have

I feel numb
I can't come to life
I feel like
I'm frozen in time

Living in a
World so cold
Wasting away
Living in a shell
With no soul
Since you've gone away
Living in a world so cold
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away

Do you ever feel me
Do you ever look
Deep down inside
Staring at yourself
Paralyzed

I feel numb
I can't come to life
I feel like
I'm frozen in time

Living in a
World so cold
Wasting away
Living in a shell
With no soul
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away from me

I'm too young
To lose my soul
I'm too young
To feel this old
So long
I'm left behind
I feel like
I'm losing my mind

Do you ever feel me
Do you ever look
Deep down inside
Staring at your life
Paralyzed

Living in a
World so cold
Wasting away
Living in a shell
With no soul

____________________________ ________

Username: Chandler Riggs
Name: Zero
Reason: I named this guy Zero because I picture him a dog that's been through a lot and out of all he's done he has the little heart birthmark to remind him of his pure soul. But the name Zero because he is a kind dog that puts himself after everyone else making sure others are okay. So his humber would be zero the last one to do something.
Since you've gone away
Counting the days
Since you've gone away
You've gone away
From me.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punkrock. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:55 am

Username: Punkrock.
Name: Mally
Lyrics that describe s/he: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we8Jcw44 ... re=mh_lolz
I chose Hey Brother, because I imagine she's very passionate and dedicated, she would do anything for her pack mates.
Death. To your little, precious heart, this is the scene where you depart. No one will hear your final words. I'ma Life-Taker. I'ma HeartBreaker.

SuperWhoAvengedLocked
punkrock.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 am

Bump. ohhhh i like these forms and the extras you guys are adding.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 am

Don't Mess with Me - Temposhark wrote:No one can stop me,
For only I am in control.
And if you want me,
You'd better contact my people.

See my crown?
I am king.
You'll love the endless worshiping.
I am raw, a dinosaur,
But I will never be extinct.

So don't mess with me,
I'll shoot you down.
Don't mess with me,
I'll knock you down.

Don't mess with me....

Username: dangit memphis
Name: Memphis
Lyrics that describe him: to the right c:

WIP <333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me