Artist strawbaerry [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by pIanted

welcome to the world, constance

Postby strawbaerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:25 pm

hello everyone~ i would love to introduce you to my first ever kiamara, constance~

constance is a female, bi-sexual, {meaning she will date either girls or boys} and an avid astronomer. her favorite things to do are shop in antique stores, read murder mysteries, and study the stars. i'm extremely honored to have her~ would you like to get to know her?

personality wrote:talkative;; at times, it seems as though constance doesn't have a mental filter. she gets easily carried whilst talking about something she is passionate about, such as the universe or vintage books. she never realizes she is rambling, and only stops when someone tells her she's talking too much.
sassy;; constance is the queen of one-liners and sarcastic comebacks. say something rude to her, and she'll reply with enough attitude to discourage anyone from disrespecting her again.
adventurous;; one of constance's favorite pastimes is exploring. she loves taking hikes in the great outdoors, and is always the first to enter a mysterious cave or jump into a secluded crystal pool. she also has a love for the paranormal, and often accompanies other kias on ghost-hunting excursions.
protective;; well, protective would be a nice way to put it. constance gets jealous easily, and tends to jump to conclusions. she is always ready to stand up for a friend who has been hurt, but also says things she doesn't mean when her anger gets the best of her. if she feels like she is being ignored of left behind, she gets very nervous and assumes the worst.
secretive;; although constance talks a lot, she doesn't like to talk about herself. she often feels like discussing her feelings with other will annoy them, and therefore avoids the subject of her own emotions entirely.

gift art is greatly appreciated c:

✿✿✿ = #f2ecff
✿✿✿ = #a2c3f7
✿✿✿ = #6a519d
✿✿✿ = #3e3652
✿✿✿ = #ffffff

Last edited by strawbaerry on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: welcome to the world, constance

Postby pIanted » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:28 pm

I do believe I know a Kiamara with a slight feeling of butterflies in her stomach every time she sees this girl ; v ;
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Lucky Cerise wrote:
I do believe I know a Kiamara with a slight feeling of butterflies in her stomach every time she sees this girl ; v ;

+oh dang gurl (¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)(¬‿¬)
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Okay, 4 words.

I. Love. That. Name!
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:48 pm

FoxerOwl wrote:Okay, 4 words.

I. Love. That. Name!

+ahh thank you so much c:
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm jealous uvu seriously, congrats on getting such a beautiful thing

Such an awesome name and well-developed personality xD she reminds me of myself :lol:

Again, congrats ^^

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 pm

.:Thundersnow:. wrote:I'm jealous uvu seriously, congrats on getting such a beautiful thing

Such an awesome name and well-developed personality xD she reminds me of myself :lol:

Again, congrats ^^

+thank you, that really means a lot <3
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Congratulations! She looks amazing! And the personality is very charming as well.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Neko-the-Gunslinger wrote:Congratulations! She looks amazing! And the personality is very charming as well.

+thank you so much~ im glad you all like her personality so much c: that's the most important part, i think.
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:19 am

I like the personality you gave to her.
Looks like she has a great home ^^