Artist crumpled wings [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

m e r r y. 's Custom Orphan

Postby crumpled wings » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:03 am

m e r r y. wrote:Username: m e r r y.
Limbo Name: Lila Láng
Limbo Description: Sort of like the purple Slepnir CS pet, but muted because he's a Limbo...Mainly have the body like his nightmare mother but the fiery mane and tail like his father
Any preferences in the Limbo? Again like the attached picture of the CS Slepnir, but I really would like to see the fiery mane with more of a muted indigo/gray body
Why do you want this Limbo : I think they sounded pretty cool, and I liked the idea that they were neither good or bad, just kind of in the middle :)
What are you willing to pay: the second attached pic, not the one of the Slepnir, because I don't have that :)

Thanks! ~m e r r y.

Here he/she is :) tell me if you'd like anything changed. It will have to grow up within a month, so tell me what you'd like it to mature into.

Also, what would you like to name it?
Last edited by crumpled wings on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: m e r r y. 's Custom Orphan

Postby wretchedanddivine » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Oooooooooooh it's so purdy ^3^ no changes because it's PERFECT :o
What do you mean by what it will mature into?

Also, I have decided to name it Lila Láng ~ it means purple flame in Hungarian. Do I have pick a gender also? If so, 'tis female :D

Thanks a bunch!
~ m e r r y.
wretchedanddivine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:45 am

m e r r y. wrote:Oooooooooooh it's so purdy ^3^ no changes because it's PERFECT :o
What do you mean by what it will mature into?

Also, I have decided to name it Lila Láng ~ it means purple flame in Hungarian. Do I have pick a gender also? If so, 'tis female :D

Thanks a bunch!
~ m e r r y.

You're welcome! So glad you like it :)

The limbo are the adolescent form of nightmares/daydreams. They will either grow up into one or stay PPS.. If youd like it to stay PPS post a number between 1-20 and i'll use a number generator to see if it can stay in limbo (theres only a small chance). Since you chose female, if it isn't able to stay in limbo, it will become a nightmare. But not until a month is up, unless youd want it sooner.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wretchedanddivine » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 am

Hehe I can wait for a month....I'm not THAT impatient... :lol: and I'd like it to grow into a nightmare instead of staying as a PPS. Should I fill out a maturing form?

Thanks,
~ m e r r y.
wretchedanddivine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 pm

m e r r y. wrote:Hehe I can wait for a month....I'm not THAT impatient... :lol: and I'd like it to grow into a nightmare instead of staying as a PPS. Should I fill out a maturing form?

Thanks,
~ m e r r y.

Yes please, and post it here if you could. Thank you!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wretchedanddivine » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:20 am

Username: m e r r y.

Limbo Name: Lila Láng

Limbo Link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2126870

Nightmare or Daydream: Well......since it is a female I guess we will have to go with a nightmare :D

Any changes in the Limbo? I am probably making this much more complicated than it needs to be....but could you turn the fiery mane and tail and by the feet into black hair? And also, could I have a black crescent moon on the side of the Nightmare, about where the rib cage is? If you can't do this, feel free to keep it how it is because it looks cool anyways :D (and all of these changes are when it grows up, right?)

(Artist will be the same one who designed it originally)

Thanks again, I really appreciate this!

~ m e r r y.
wretchedanddivine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me