Based on Click to view
Artist Vayentha [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #104 - simonpet

Postby Vayentha » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 am

won
Last edited by Vayentha on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mostly inactive, 2010 player
Vayentha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #104

Postby henley » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:49 am

username;;
name;;
gender;;
personality;;
story;; (optional)
history;; (optional)
art;; (optional)
1 extra;; (optional)

Ahh jes, this pallette is a dream yes
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby millennium. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 am

username;;
name;;Lunara
gender;;
personality;;
story;; (optional)
history;; (optional)
art;; (optional)
1 extra;; (optional)

RESSSS

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 / πˆππ“π‰ / π“π‡π„π˜/π“π‡π„πŒ / 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓 / πŒπ„π“π€π‹π‡π„π€πƒ
millennium.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 am

marking
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:42 pm

username;; tamashi
name;; maria
gender;; female
personality;; wip
story;; doing as history
history;; doing as story
art;; wip
1 extra;; wip
howaboutyes
Last edited by glassesprotag on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:00 pm

A petit, pale, brown booklet sits there in the branches of a tree, high but just subtly, awkardly noticeable. Snugged between the long crevices of two branches, with a small gray bow waving in the wind. Inside many secrets, many stories, voices and labels are stored, stacked upon ink and soft imprints of paw prints there where mysteries sit, a cluttered bunch of words sets its place. On pages that waver in the wind, this little pale book sits with its little gray bow... nowhere to seek an eye or a mind except for its owners.

username;; Aysan1
name;; Chemise
gender;; Male
personality;;

JubyPhonic- Perfectionist complex

Elegance is a virtue of the honest. The perfect are strong, the perfect can't premis emotions, but they stand before the battle and the winds and smile anyways. Chemise can't seam to understand that there's no understanding it, life. He believes that everything should be in the right and that perfection is what he should strive for. Because anything else is weakness, showing hesitation and fear is weakness and emotions are what you are better without... and weakness does not create perfection. Perfection, perfection, perfection.. So that he can become important enough to be remembered.

Chemise constantly chooses to sit alone and just stare up at the sky, only with his thoughts and his notebook thinking of things. Lovely, beautiful things because those are perfect. Light music taps, the stringing voice of a violin, the tapping hyme of a song sung on piano, soft flower wavering in the wind, clear wight papers floating away into the sky, quickly grabbed by the wind, the things that are beautiful enough for his mind to conjure, perfect things. Unsociable is the one word that anyone can use to describe Chemise. And unsociable he is, writing deep words within that notebook about how he can not understand, what he can not understand and just words about the world, all alone. His words are all philosophical in each sense, each one bringing him closer to being good enough and able to control himself.

He must be the best...

story;;

"I can play dead. Just when I go to sleep, it seams I've flouted away like a rock. Lantern lights fill up the sky of my mind and sometimes I feel like I am a grain of sand within the whole desert, a tiny sprinkle of sugar taken from the pot, thrown onto a sweet something like no other sweet something.

I am not enough and yet I strive to be better than the boundaries I have not yet hit. I am, though, better than most of the ones around me. They are too engrossed in emotions, in superstitions, in niceties and imperfections. They say imperfections make perfection but I do not beleive that, such words do not exist."

Pale hair dripped down and away from an even paler face, usually he was a smug looking thing but when engrossed within his notebook concentration poured from him like that of a gunman within the war. Holding one hand up and over his eyes, pushing up that fluff of hair he somehow called manageable, he read his own words out loud in a whisper.

Sometimes he barely understood his own words.

1 extra;;
Habits:

1. He loves to stroke his hands over things, to get the feeling. It makes him feel relaxed and as if he was actually natural, more alive and less detached than how he is. You can usually see him, stroking his hand over the cool metal rails that lead him down the stairways of his home, or pushing his fingers through the grass up on a hill, and breathing out a sigh.

2. Chemise has the habit of showing no emotion, or rather the only emotions he shows are negative and a trifle bit scary. A deep seriousness, vanity... no like, no love, no taste, no lust, for anything... Except for perfection.

He is setting himself up for failure in some ways, with this pursuit of "Everything good" as in-- everything made desirable and understandable. Considering others not good enough to help, it will get him falling off the ship but his vanity keeps him from seeing that. He just has the ability to speak in a mannerism that wards everybody away.

His distaste of the normal and the trivial make him a very lonely soul. A person who spends so much time alone that they are unaccustomed to acting as a part of society.

3. This is not specifically a habit as much of a reoccurring, though scarce but prominent, occasion within his life. Chemise is prone to, on the off chance, emotional and mental break downs. At this time it is good to stay away from him, his disgust for the mere mortals make his volatile in this state, yet pathetic to watch from afar or close by. These break downs hit randomly and can surprise the most stoic of people, so randomly, when his brain makes one connection within its ever veering system and it all just goes to hell and dies.

His emotions, his senses, his mind, everything that doesn't function completely correct within him is biting at his heart and he feels so confused and horrified and sad and petrified that he becomes one big wreck.

This is when he the most vulnerable, and, miraculously, sometimes this is the easiest time to interact with him. After all, when someone breaks down to just raw ability are they not easy to hold onto if touched in the right place within their mind? Though no one has done it, getting a hold of his hert and his trust, which would inevitably makes them see the deeper end... The depressing, hard to handle and annoying to deal with, yet somehow trusting of them, little pup he can be within the dark corners of his mind.
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 am

u s e r n a m e ;; Waterstar2002

n a m e ;; Sitara;; ΰ€Έΰ€Ώΰ€€ΰ€Ύΰ€°ΰ€Ύ
+ Sitara means star with the origin of Hindi. It is used in Indian and is written as ΰ€Έΰ€Ώΰ€€ΰ€Ύΰ€°ΰ€Ύ in Hindi.

g e n d e r ;; Female
+ I am easily attached to female characters and I'm able to develop feminine characters easier, plus I see any characters with hair or long bangs as female characters.

p e r s o n a l i t y ;; Easy going, day dreamer,
stubborn, easily frustrated.
+ She is easily frustrated, but considers others when she's in a good mood. She is constantly loosing focus do to day dreaming. She refuses to do anything for anyone

s t o r y ;; Look at the stars, look how they shine for you... The beat pumped into her headphones as she began writing in her journal. She just had to stop to listen to this song. it was one of her favorites. And it was all yellow... She began to change the story in her journal, she began writing about stuff she'd never wrote before. Look at the stars look how they shine for you, and all the things you do... She wrote for about three hours, almost completely the same lyrics over and over again. She began to sing the song over and over and over again, just singing happily, for she had no one to hear her.
+ The reason I choose the song Yellow by coldplay was because I like the inspiration in the song. I watch many music videos, but I loved one more. It was about a dog and a cat who were hit by a car and were seperated when the dog and cat are adopted by different people. I really liked the way it played out and decided to use it in this story.

h i s t o r y ;; She's had a sort of neutral past and still has a neutral present.

a r t ;; scattered around the form ^^ All by me
+ I truly love this cerial and the reason I have ordered no art is to show how much I really love her. I think that the more effort is put into the form. I'm not saying I'm against ordering art, I just think it shows a little more effort to win.

b i r t h d a y ;; June 14, 1991
+ The reason I chose to do her birthday instead of something else such as hobbies or likes or possibly dislikes is that if you know the birthday, you can figure out her zodiac, celtic druid, chinese zodiac, or anything else dealing with date of birth.
Last edited by waterstar. on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

β”–β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”š
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .siren » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:50 pm

username;;
.greentea
name;;
Akuma
gender;;
Male
personality;;
story;; (optional)
history;; (optional)
art;; (optional)
1 extra;; (optional)

WIP x3
I used to be .greentea, do not steal I may go back.
β–ΊOur Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,your kingdom come,your will be done, on earth as in heaven.Give us today our daily bread.Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.Save us from the time of trial and deliver us from evil.[For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and for ever.] Amen
.siren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:22 am

username;; NekoGS
name;; Radio
gender;;
personality;;
story;; (optional)
history;; (optional)
art;; (optional)
1 extra;; (optional)

I like this design x3
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 pm

username;; lucky cerise
name;; Rhea
gender;; female
personality;; wip

story;; (optional)
history;; (optional)
art;; (optional)
1 extra;; (optional)
res
Last edited by pIanted on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me