Based on Click to view
Artist ShadeyPaws [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #101

Postby ShadeyPaws » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 am

This has been way too long coming.
This has actually been finished for like ever now, but many things + Lazy shadey = This baby rotting in a corner ;n;
BUT NO MORE.

Meet Ceiral 101.
    - He/She is an accompaniment to 100, sort of serves him in a way.
    - The clouds around her are constantly on the move, more smoke than cloud anyway.
    - He/She is always spitting embers from the cracks on it's body.
    - The gem is the same type of gem that #100 possesses, giving it a small amount of its power.

And there we have it.
So heres the form for this ancient critter.

Code: Select all
Username:
Ceiral name:
Ceiral Gender [can be neither]:
Short personality [4-8 lines]:
Art [optional, limited to 3]:
Habit:

There we go.

NOTES;;
    - The art is limited to 3 individual pieces. Can be drawn by others.
    - If you draw for the habit, it will NOT count as art.
    - The habit should also be 4-8 lines long.
    - I'm a sucker for presentation and poetry.
    - You are allowed 1 Extra, that is optional.

This will end probably in a month or two. Depends on the amount of people who enter and actually finish
Last edited by ShadeyPaws on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ιlιaмna - тнe loѕт eмвer...

Postby Clara Erassari » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:46 am

The lost ember...
Image-------------

n a m e ; ;
    Iliamna... A resting volcano that sleeps in Alaska, constantly spewing forth ash and gas and steam, is this girl's name-sake. Mount Iliamna is not extinct, but neither is it one of the more active volcanoes. It's "colour code" is green, rather than the dangerous orange or red, or the warning colour of yellow.

g e n d e r ; ;
    I cannot see Iliamna, or simply Ilia, as anything other than female.

p e r s o n a l i t y . s n i p p e t ; ;
    Ilia is both a bit bipolar and a bit ADD; her emotions change drastically in an instant and she can be distracted by simply a glowing ember. She harbors an incredible amount of trust and respect for "her Master", Vesuvius; in her eyes, without him, she would have ceased to exist long ago. As such, she fully believes that she lives to serve him to the end. She is easily angered, easily embarrassed, and quick to judge others based on their first impression. However, because of her service to Ves, she will always side with him on any matter; she will even go as far as to turn around and change an opinion she had already put forth, as she is constantly trying to earn his praise.

h a b i t ; ;
    Ilia has the terrible habit of changing her opinion to match that of Vesuvius and generally repeating what he says; this can often make her appear weak and without a proper opinion of her own, however, her only wish is to raise her own standing in Ves' eyes.
    Although, Vesuvius aside, she has another habit that is subconscious rather than conscious; Ilia will almost always refer to herself in the third person when she is upset, angry, or overjoyed, and it is something she has always done. This is something that had often gotten her picked on and made fun of, since it made her "childish" as the trait followed her into her teen and adult years. She had once tried to change the (then terrible) habit, but that had also led to her ridicule as everyone dubbed her as a pushover.

тнe lιgнт oғ a ғallen ѕтar...

A small grey form moved slowly through the pine forest of part of the Aleutian Range... She was completely normal; nothing strange, nothing extraordinary about her. She was rather tall, her build thin and gangly; her fur was rather shaggy and a tad longer than usual, flowing with her fluid movements. A very plain Ceiral, who did not stand out or fit in with others.
    Simple, uninteresting...
    Nothing to define her. Plain.
    In her heart she felt despair... Loneliness.
    No one cared when she was hurt, when she was lost... No one ever looked for her.

Ilia found herself wandering, her paws going wherever they may roam. She was lost in thought... She hardly noticed the heat that was being given off beside her; it made her instinctively move away. She noticed that the ground beneath her toes was hard, although rather warm and heating up; the mountainside. It started to shake, something deep underground starting to rumble... An angry force that would destroy everything.
    Despite the negative feelings she harbored for her village, she could not allow them to fall victim to this powerful force... She could not allow them to perish. As such, she turned and ran as fast as her paws could carry her; towards the ones she knew she shouldn't care for.

вυrnѕ wιтн a darĸ вrιllιance.
Last edited by Clara Erassari on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #101 reserve

Postby Downn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:54 pm

username: Downn
name: Solstice
Habit:

yeeSSSSSSS
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:29 am

Username: PureCrazy
Ceiral name: Legend
Ceiral sex;; Male by birth.
Ceiral Gender: None. Prefers it, they, them pronouns.
Short personality [4-8 lines]: Legend believes itself to be little more than a summoning of dark clouds, fire, and lightning. It refuses to acknowledge its own conscious, relying on little more than its instinct and subconscious. They do feel, pain usually, so Legend is not exactly emotionless, however, it will not show emotions to any other than the one it serves, and only if asked. Loyal to the end, it would rather die for his master, than 'live' without him.
Habit: mount Vesuvius, their master's namesake of course. Legend has made its home on a rock creig, unaffected by the heat of the magma below it.
Last edited by peppermintleo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadeyPaws » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:55 am

Yes this is where you enter.
Sorry for the wait guys!
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Username:
Queen Chrysalis

Ceiral name:
Hestia (After the Titan goddess who decided to keep watch over the hearths of not just the gods but mortals as well)

Ceiral Gender [can be neither]:
Female

Hestia moves with grace for she is a quiet soul and yet when she speaks, one can truly tell just how powerful she truly is.

Habit:
She lives on the slopes of mount Vesuvius, the volcano that buried and destroyed two entire cities in ancient times. Pompeii and Herculaneum.

Extra:

The volcano had been quiet for many long years. Not since Vesuvius himself had made himself known to the world, therefore destroying and burying two cities under ash

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #101

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:38 am

I am here to serve you--

Everything you do has become my own

Because I float around you

And you don't seam to notice my presence

No matter how much I pester

Though I am always afraid

As smoke should be,

For I am dark and crackling

and that is all judging eyes see

You don't see in all your humbleness

The gleaming puff of smoke behind your lungs

The story Narcissus and Echo follow us both

Username: Byteme
Ceiral name: Anatares-- Scorpion child Echo
Tares or Ana
Ceiral Gender [can be neither]: Male

Ana is a silent child that looks for admiration yet will never approach anyone for it.
-- Echo in the hills: Carry and Danny

Habit:

--

Extra
I watched him when I was young, and he could never see me.

Stalking
They always said
I was made from the smoke that nurtured him, the eruption of his cocoon-
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:50 am

Friendly bump since this needs it. <3
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadeyPaws » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:11 am

Whoops I haven't been on this site in a while.

I'd like to award this Ceiral to .Arawen!

Such a beautiful form and lovely arts :D
Take care of Iliamna!

Thank you all for entering sorry for the wait.
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clara Erassari » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:49 am

This Ceiral is being removed from the species with permission from Pine (UnknownWilds on DA)!
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me