Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DreamWeaver #6

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 pm

What is a DreamWeaver?
A DreamWeaver is a mystical being that will dedicate it's life to fighting, trapping, and converting nightmares made by The NightTerrors. A DreamWeaver has the ability to consume nightmares. Their body then converts these nightmares into a dream that is thought up by that Weaver. Weavers have a couple tell tale features that make them what they are. They always have a dreamcatcher, are always light in color, and of course there are the windows either located on their tail or their front legs

Here is a cute little girl who despite her size is a great Weaver. She has a common pelt pattern and loves to keep it well groomed

LexxiLea93 wrote:Username:
[center]LexxiLea93

Weavers name:
Maricel
~full of grace~

Personality:
Marciel is a nocturnal weaver who spends most of the night searching our the nightmares around her so she can convert them into dreams. She is pretty small but that is to her advantage since it helps her slide into the houses without awaking its residence. As the myth goes, its bad luck to wake someone from a dream, and its just as bad to wake them from a nightmare. So Marciel lives up to her name and gracefully helps those who are having nightmares rest easily.
[/color][/center]
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamWeaver #6

Postby LexxiLea93 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Username:
LexxiLea93

Weavers name:
Maricel
~full of grace~

Personality:
Marciel is a nocturnal weaver who spends most of the night searching our the nightmares around her so she can convert them into dreams. She is pretty small but that is to her advantage since it helps her slide into the houses without awaking its residence. As the myth goes, its bad luck to wake someone from a dream, and its just as bad to wake them from a nightmare. So Marciel lives up to her name and gracefully helps those who are having nightmares rest easily.
LexxiLea93

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me