Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DreamWeaver #5

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:34 pm

What is a DreamWeaver?
A DreamWeaver is a mystical being that will dedicate it's life to fighting, trapping, and converting nightmares made by The NightTerrors. A DreamWeaver has the ability to consume nightmares. Their body then converts these nightmares into a dream that is thought up by that Weaver. Weavers have a couple tell tale features that make them what they are. They always have a dreamcatcher, are always light in color, and of course there are the windows either located on their tail or their front legs

Here is a partial Weaver. He or she can convert Nightmares but is unable to capture them. He or she has an uncommon pelt color and a very cute curly tail (sorry my brain has died on these descriptions)

Mc Shizzle wrote:[center]Username:
Mc Shizzle

Weavers name:
Ashnix, call him ash though

Personality:
Ash is a very quiet and humble guy, he does what he has to in order to get by and usually does nothing more... he is the sort of weaver who just adores his job and it is the only thing he ever excells in... he is amazing at it and is very proud because of it...
Ash hates any sort of bad publicity and can get rather rude if people put him down and purposely try and start something with him, usually leading to him getting snappy and sometimes vicious, though this rarely happens, when it does it is seriously scary as he isn't exactly small and has a very bad attitude when annoyed...
His pet peeve is when people call him cute, in his mind he is a strong and brave warrior, and he doesn't want anyone saying anything otherwise... he gets snappy when people call him cute, usually sulking and hiding off somehere until the said person apologises to him...
Despite his attitude problems he is very easy to like and can be lovely if you get to know him properly, he is hardworking, strong, brave and loyal and will do anything to please his friends and people who rely on him <3

[/center]
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamWeaver #5

Postby XRandomCatX » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:42 am

Username: XRandomCatX
Weavers name: Astro
Personality: Thinks he can achive things by himself, has a softside but dosent show it, and arrogant

Wip i have to go to school will finish later
XRandomCatX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 am

Username:
Mc Shizzle

Weavers name:
Ashnix, call him ash though

Personality:
Ash is a very quiet and humble guy, he does what he has to in order to get by and usually does nothing more... he is the sort of weaver who just adores his job and it is the only thing he ever excells in... he is amazing at it and is very proud because of it...
Ash hates any sort of bad publicity and can get rather rude if people put him down and purposely try and start something with him, usually leading to him getting snappy and sometimes vicious, though this rarely happens, when it does it is seriously scary as he isn't exactly small and has a very bad attitude when annoyed...
His pet peeve is when people call him cute, in his mind he is a strong and brave warrior, and he doesn't want anyone saying anything otherwise... he gets snappy when people call him cute, usually sulking and hiding off somehere until the said person apologises to him...
Despite his attitude problems he is very easy to like and can be lovely if you get to know him properly, he is hardworking, strong, brave and loyal and will do anything to please his friends and people who rely on him <3
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:33 am

Randomcat: you are not part of the CAAA I'm sorry.

Mc shizzle: he is yours! Will edit when I am on the comp.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 am

OMG YAY THANKS SO SO MUCH!! I WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF MY LITTLE ASH!
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets