dont use one of santas reindeer names that not creative
thats all

ends the 17th
Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]ceiral name;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]personality;;[/b]
[b]what did they do on one foggy chistmas eve?[/b] (no limit to words)

yep go nuts
Last edited by saint.EXE on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #96 -Reindeer-UFA

Postby dinkleberg » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:45 pm

yah
this is mine
ress
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 pm

username;; Free Shade
ceiral name;; Kalin
gender;; Male
personality;; Out going, Kind, Light spirited, Joyous
what did they do on one foggy chistmas eve?
'Twas a foggy night as Kalin walked home on Christmas eve. As he softly padded his way through the dense fog and small underbrush in the forest he called home, he heard a soft whimper. He stopped and listened carefully to find where it was coming from. Again he heard the whimper and made his way towards a small bush. Peeking over the bush he noticed a small baby fox, shivering and whimpering, curled into a ball on the snow covered ground.

Kalin picked up the small fox and walked home, where he placed the little one next to him on the ground and proceeded to help warm it up. The fox finally stopped shivering and looked up at Kalin and smiled softly giving him a 'thank you'. Kalin smiled back and watched the snow start to fall through the fog as the little fox fell asleep.

Kalin lay his head down and fell asleep listening to the slight rustle of the trees and the hoots of the snow owls. He couldn't have guessed that he would save a little foxes life that day. Nor that he would gain a new friend on that glorious day.
Last edited by Free Shade on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienowl » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:05 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
username;; ~ Stolen Love ~
ceiral name;; Comet
gender;; Female
personality;; Fun and loving with a kind heart. Loves to help anyone and everyone if they are in need.
what did they do on one foggy chistmas eve? Comet's paws cut swiftly through the fog as she ran along the side walk. The street lights faintly illuominated her sillouette while she sped past the decorated houses. She didn't stop to look at the wonderful bright lights as she usually would have done if she was just strolling by. On she ran until her sides heaved and she could run no more. Lungs burning she collapsed by a brick wall and closed her eyes. 'I will get to you,' she thought, 'It won't be long now.' As she got up one of her lungs seared with pain and she sat down again with a gasp. Ten minutes had passed since she had stopped to rest. Her pads hurt for she had been speeding along the rough pavement for hours on end. But she still picked herself up from the ground and carried steadily on. Comet was just nearing a house that she thought she recognised when she stopped. She just...stopped. Completely. The young ceiral was here. A large string of glowing red and silver lights were strung along the perimeter of the front door and, as the cutains were open, Comet could see a massive pine tree in the right hand corner of the living room. An erray of diferently coloured presents invaded the floor and surrounding it was a young girl, about the age of five, walking clumsily around them with a huge grin on her face. Her teeth glowing a pure, bright white. And her eyes a stunning shade of green. She plonked herslef down infront of a tiny box wrapped in white paper with little red stars all around. Carefully, she started to silently peel the paper off with her chubby hands. Comet watched intently as the fingers fumbled about. 'But it is christmas eve!' She though, 'Why is she opening them now!?' Just then, what Comet thoght was the child's mother, spun around and glared at the girl. Her face started to turn a fire red and then out of nowhere she slapped the five year old. Hard. Tears welled up in the victims eyes as her mother walked away. A red welt could now be seen forming on her face in the shape of a hand. Comet cried out, "Why did you do that!?" She screamed in disgust. "She is only a child!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
W.I.P ;)
Last edited by alienowl on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

┌────────────────────────┐
    ✦ owl || adult ✦
    ✂------------------------------------
    i'm not suuuuper active on cs
    anymore but i still drop in for
    a few weeks at a time when
    im feelin it
    [th]
    └────────────────────────┘

alienowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 pm

res ;U;
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:31 am

username;;
ceiral name;;
gender;;
personality;;
what did they do on one foggy chistmas eve? (no limit to words)

don't mind me
just reserving this here post
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ rowan

Postby Lanana » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:36 pm

lovely ceiral, lost the connection though ;n;
Last edited by Lanana on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:18 am

username;; Doom Paws, but my name isn't
as important as this Ceiral's.

Let's get to that.

ceiral name;; I would name him Stanley.

gender;; He is a male, for Stanley
is a boy name, is it not?

personality;; .
what did he do on one foggy chistmas eve? .

reserve~

Postby Sleepy-Sheep » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:38 pm

username;;
Hello my name is Nagisa <3
ceiral name;;
His name is Iceshine.
gender;;
He is a male.
personality;;
He has a bright pearsonality. When someone gets hurt he will help them. Iceshine loves the cold and altars plays with animals that love the cold too. When Christmas he jumps around in a circle with joy. He just a kind, intelligent, ceiral that loves every one and everything.
what did they do on one foggy chistmas eve?
Eating out side he noticed fog started to come. He just knew he had to find some light to see throughout this fog. He searched and searched and couldn't find anything. But as soon as Iceshine found a stick he knew he had to find a fire to light it. As he was walking he saw some light in the distance. He ran towards it then saw the light was round and only gold. Iceshine saw it coming closer and he climbed a tree so he couldn't be seen. As soon as the thing get closer it appeared to be a lot of fireflies. He climbed down and asked them to act like a light through the fog. They light his way and when he finally got home he saw Santa. That was the best Christmas ever to him.
Sleepy-Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ASTRAL

Postby sinnadaddy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm

MIKUNE REPORTING FOR DUTY

NAME
        ASTRAL...................

HIM

Young Astral was always considered strange, he was never one to talk about much nor input his thoughts on anything. Most considered him quiet and distant. He has a hard time socializing, as for when he did open up, most couldn't accept how childish he truthfully acted. When he had learned others disapproved of him and his actions, he closed himself up, become a facade most know him by. Astral, as one could tell, was not one of voicing his problems, and even so he would not tell on of the injuries that were inflicted on himself. All in all, Astral doesn't know how to function around others.

ON THAT NIGHT
          Jean made a new friend. The young cerial barely traveled far from his cave went winter came around. So on the one night of Christmas Eve, with his head tilted towards the cosmos, young Jean was most surprised to find another cerial sitting on the out-jutting that covered the mouth of his cave.

"Uh, hello?" The young ceiral was mostly confused. From his more youthful days, Jean's guest reminded him bit of some wildly popular story. Santa Claus. Yeah, that was it. From Jean's little on outcropping, the soft glow of his eyes try to take in as much of his guest as he could, though it wasn't easy. Just as young Jean begun to count the various spots that his guest's flank, it shifted, though not in a way Jean would have guess.

Blue eyes shown brilliantly against his own white. The guest had his head tilted to the side, the bells that adorn his antlers softly chiming with the movement and the ever gentle breeze. It was apparent to Jean that this cerial was shaking, though not enough to disturb his bells. From this position, Jean could observe more. The antlered-cerial was on the thin side, his rib cage of the verge of being highly visible and his fur seemed matted heavily matted on his hind legs.

"Hello?" Jean repeated, in hopes of getting a response this time, chiming bells filled the air only. Jean's face soured from its normal happiness. Standing from the frozen stone, he offered out a paw. Mister Antlers was taken aback from the subtle kind act, only to nuzzle his face into the pads.

"And this is why I live away from others, strange things." Wit his paw lowered and his glowing tail raised, Jean deceased down into the darkness that was his home, flicking his tail in motion for his guest to follow. Considered to a true smile, stretched across the antlered-cerial's face as he followed him down.

"It's Astral,by the way." In Astral's mind, he made his first friend.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me