None

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]
Last edited by MustangKnight on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **
* COMMISSIONS OPEN *
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[First Touch] Scarlet

Postby Nanorat » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 am

{Scarlet's First Touch}
To say I was anxious is to say nothing. Today was the day - Ive finally got to pick my very own Neravontii! Ever since the day my application to become a neravontii rider was accepted, I was hyper and couldnt wait untill this very moment. All the newly appointed riders were to come to the facility to meet and befriend one of these fascinating beasts. Since Neravontii first appeared in thw wild, everyone's been all over them. Who needs fashion and studies, when you can actually get to spend your time with an alien creature?! Care for it, and even ride it someday? Obviously, I was very anxious.
We all got there in time - multiple young people chattered about how they are going to pick their neravontii. It was cold outside, but we still waited right in the paddock for the emplyees to bring them here - our future friends. Huge figures towered over the fresh white snow. The neravontii were nervous at seeing so many people at once - some were trying to move away, some, to the contrary, curiously tried to get closer. One of those curious explorers got my eye.
It was beautiful crimson mare, with white cover and pink head. Her ears were stick high up, nosetrills quivered as she was sniffing at the air. Ive stepped closer and whistled, like Id try to lure a horse. She snorted and made one step back, but she didnt seem scared. Ive slowly raised my hand and pat her silky, warm nose.
-Well hello girl!
:D
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[First Saddle] Scarlet

Postby Nanorat » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 am

{Scarlet's First Saddle}
We've been getting along well with Scarlet. She loved spending time outside, rolling and prancing in the snow, and her mood couldnt get any better if I was around, too. She'd jump around me, trying to sift me with snow, all day long if I didnt have to make sure she was getting other kinds of exercises. Affectionate almost like a dog, once she decided I was her one and only rider, she tried to interact with me in all the ways she could possibly think of - she tried to pick me to play, ran around me, inviting me for a chase, stole my things and even tried to pick me up by the collar of my jacket. Soon, Ive decided it was time to introduce her to a saddle.
Ive brought it in and left it on a wooden post outside while I was leading her out for her morning stroll. Scarlet was happy to see me, pickpocketing everything Ive had on me first, of course - it was her little quirk. She searched through all my pockets, carefully choosing everything that could be a candy, and sending it all in her mouth with her swift, agile tail. Happily chewing the candies Ive put in especially for her, she followed me outside. Ive left her alone in the paddock while I went to close the stable gate, but when I turned back, she has already acquainted with her saddle.
She quickly realised there was a new object hanging on the post. It wasnt warm, but it smelled with fresh leather, and she was very interested in that smell. She sniffed the top of it, then got her muzzle under the saddle and quickly raised her head. The saddle stayed put on her, like a hat.
-No-no missy, that's not how you wear it! - I laughed as I was watching her curiously snort at the object on her head.
*kinda proud of this pic, it turned out exactly like I imagined it!* :D
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[First Ride] Scarlet

Postby Nanorat » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 am

{Scarlet's First Ride}
Scarlet didnt object the tack as much as other neravontii - she liked how it smells, so I could easily get her to wear it for training. She did pretty well in the ring, and before long, it was time to try riding her the first time. I was a bit nervous - neravontii were, after all, a very big animals, and falling from her back would mean a couple of broken bones for me. But I also really wanted to try how it feels, riding on a neravontii, so one day, I led her out and leaped on her back.
She at first was suprised to see me sitting in the saddle, sniffing my feet and snorting. But she quickly calmed down, and, at the command of the rein, she slowly started walking ahead. It felt amazing! A neravontii gait was nothing like horse's - she stepped lightly and I could barely feel her steps. I told her to go for trot. But suddenly, instead of slowly increasing speed, she bolted at the full gallop!
It suprised me, and I could barely hold on to her while she was sprinting towards the fence. Right next to it, she stopped, and Ive noticed why she rushed so much - there was something lying on the snow. It was a plastic bag, and it's rustle got her attention.
This is how I realised Scarlet wasnt the best for trail riding. She did great in the ring, inside, having carefully explored it prior hand. Outside, she would only behave untill something has got her attention. She was so curious at all new sounds, smells, and vibrations she didnt even care for my commands. She never tried to throw me off, but trail riding with her would turn into a two-weeks long camping trips, because she'd distract at every new thing she'd notice.
We'll have to work on that a-lot.
:D
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups