Based on Click to view
Artist Venari [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
84 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pomsky #24

Postby Venari » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 am

What Is Serenity Shelter?
    Serenity is a dog rescue. We rescue dogs of all kinds and rehabilitate them to be able to be adopted. Not all dogs have a nice past, such as just being given up to the shelter because their owners couldn't afford to care for them. Some are abandoned. Some were left for dead. But each one is special, and each one is full of love and ready to share it. We give the dogs the best care we can provide, but nothing beats a home that they can call their own. So are you ready to adopt?

Meet the brother of the duo! You may only try out for one pomsky, good luck(:

-On one rainy day a young woman came into our adoption center with her hands wrapped around a box, to which she immediately told us she had found the bundling balls of fur near a dumpster near her apartment. She didn't have the time to take care of them and thought it would be best to give the puppies to us. Sadly, two of the pups didn't make it through but the lucky duo are now perfectly happy and healthy with lots of energy. All they need now is a forever home, will you be the one to give them the care and attention they never had?

The brother is more energetic than his sister and loves to romp about and explore, but maybe you can find his true personality?

There is no form, impress me(:
Expand the pomsky's backstory, personality, and just make them come to life before my very eyes.

End Date: November 24th
    on a hiatus, sorry for the sudden leave guys, personal problems. please understand!

ImagexxxxxxxxxxImage
Venari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pomsky #24

Postby Novi » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 am

reserved ouo
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GlitterSprite » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 am

Before I start this I just wanted to say, my whole computer crashed so I drew the pictures on the 3ds and ohmygod they are AWFUL! Im so sorry!

Name: Redd
Owner: Broken_dolly
Description:
When I first heard about his story, my heart went out to him. I went to see him and I burst into tears, I couldn't stand seeing him with no home, of course he was is being taken care of by the shelter but he needs a proper home so this is why I'm applying for the little fluffball. Redd is an extremely rambunctious pup, he loves to make trouble and by what I've seen he loves to make a mess, I wouldn't mind that though, I used to be like that as a kid, always exploring and making a mess. I've hit my teenage years now and I'm really active so I would love to sort his behaviour out the best I can by taking him on regular walks and jogs and feed him a balanced diet to keep him healthy. I would always give him affectionate love and make sure to treat him when he does good things by using a clicker, to let him know that the treat is on its way. If he was misbehaving, I would verbally reprimand him by saying 'no' sternly. When he's sick I would take him to the vets immediately and when he needs someone by his side I'll be there. I'll act like his mother, I will protect him. I'll also bring him on adventures like hiking up a mountain and letting him explore. I'll bring him to the dog park and allow him to socialize with other canines, I'll even arrange a playdate for him and his sister. At the end of the day, the puppy needs a home and hopefully, I'll be able to provide him with one.
Pictures:
(Once again I'm so sorry for the epic fail, I'm well able to draw but I gave it a go on the 3ds XD )If I had him I would supply him with food, water, bed, a unicorn kong toy with odd hair that looks like Nicki Minaj's and a red and white tug toy to build his strength
His collar with his name tag and an up close of his tag and a glow in the dark collar for walking in the dark, just in case
His glow in the dark coat and boots with insulation and for safety if we were to go walking at nights :)

Thankyou for the chance!
Last edited by GlitterSprite on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░•
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxx
Kōfuku
no
kanki

幸福の歓喜

─────means───

HAPPI-
-NESS

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
KarenჱKCჱshe/her
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
LINKS
───────────
xxxxxxxxxx
//link//
//link//
//link//
//link//

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░

©░░░░░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Hello this is a wip I'll put more here later xoxo
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░
•░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GlitterSprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:55 am

reserve <3
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmineflyer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 am

Username: PFDB123
Name: Beau
Name Meaning: Beau is a name
meaning "handsome."

"Alicia, come." I call my dog towards me, and she comes quickly. She is afraid.
We are back at the shelter were she was abandoned, and I think she thinks I will leave her here. I ruffle
her ears, "Alicia, I won't drop you off here. I promise. I'm trying to get you a little friend." Perhaps she
understands, perhaps she doesn't. But she stops trembling and follows me. I smile at her, she has
become my true friend. And to think it all started here...

By purplepandaj

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀【★】▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Do you really need all of that big juicy steak?
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Personality:
"Alicia, do you see them? Aren't they beautiful?" I ask my dog as we stare at the two puppies, one a sweet little black and white furred female, the other a rambunctious orange-brown male, who pounced at his sister as she snuggled up in her bed. "Which one should we get? Huh girl?"
Alicia whines at me, and paws at the glass. Up to me I guess. I take a hard look at both the puppies. I want to take both of them, pick them up and snuggle with them and tell them everything's going to be okay. I can't take both of them though, the shelter has made that very clear. And I can't judge on looks here ether. I have to apply for the dog that can live with Alicia. I don't want to take one home only to find that they both hate each other. My heart would just break then. So I look at their personalities. The romping male catches my eye, so I watch him. He runs around, sniffing everything, digging under the blankets and hiding under them, snatching mischievous looks at his sister, who he soon pounces on, and tussles with. I laugh, he looks like such a little clown.

Rambunctious: Little Beau just loves to romp around and let loose all the energy he has cooped up! Just don't get in his way and you'll be good.
Bit-of-a-Clown: Beau loves to joke around, and play little tricks on everyone. He's the type who will run around with his tongue sticking out and his head cocked in that joker-ish way.
Mischievous: Not above hopping on the counter to grab that pepperoni pizza, Beau is a tricky little bugger. He'll pull the rug out from under your feet to grab the steak in the shopping bag, and pretend to hurt his paw so you will give him a little chicken on the table. The trick is not to give in to the puppy eyes...
Adventurer: With Beau, no rug will be left unturned, no steak left untasted. He goes where no puppy has, into the depths of the deep... The dark... Basement. He is the greatest adventurer the world has ever seen!
Snuggle-Bug: Little Beau may have an thirst for adventure, but when all is done and the fun is over, there is nothing better he'd like too do then snuggle up on a warm lap to fall asleep until his next adventure. The sugar-rush has gotta stop sometime, you know?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀【★】▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Mama? Were did you go? Why did you leave me here? Mama!"
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

His story...
At first there was warmth, and I was happy. I remember the bright colors, the soft fur off my siblings. Mama was there, and she would always be there, I believed. I tussled with my siblings and we explored every bit of the house, learning. Mama guided us, and as soon as I could open my eyes, I could see the warmth and love in her eyes. But all was not well. Monsters lived in the house, they had already taken one of the siblings, and Mama couldn't stop them. She growled at them, and bit and snapped, but they grabbed Sissy and took her away. They struck Mama as they left, and she was thrown down, and cowered back, protecting the remaining pups. We heard Sissy's cries, and then they just stopped. We didn't leave our little room again.
Mama grew thin, the monsters didn't give her food. We cried for milk, and she could do nothing. And then she wasn't Mama anymore. When the food did come, she snapped at as and drove us away. She growled at us, and we didn't sleep in the bed anymore, just in a huddle on the ground. And then the monsters came.
Mama was too weak, I think, to drive them off as she had tried with Sissy. We cried for her and she didn't move a muscle. She didn't even watch us go. I tried to listen to what the monsters said, and my brave brother growled at them. They hit him, and I could hear his head hit the side of the box. The box was carried out of the house. Then my stomach flew up, and I felt weightless. Then the box hit the bottom of a hard, hard large box. Then the lights went out as we heard a slam.
It was dark, so dark, and it was cold too. I could feel the little sister grow cold and she started crying, saying she couldn't feel her legs. Brave-brother and big-sister helped me keep her warm. Her whimpers began to get weaker, and I started to cry for Mama, for anyone too help us, so little-sister could make. We couldn't lose her, not after Sissy.
Then it was light again, and I saw hands come down. Brave-brother thought it was the monsters again, and he growled at the hands. But we heard soft noises, and I told him to stop, maybe it was kind-people who would help little sister. I listened carefully as the box was lifted up:
"Oh no..." Hand's brushed over our bodies, and they stopped on little-sister, colder then the rest of us. Then the box started to move faster, and then it was warm. Looking around, I could see that we were in another den. The women was talking into a "phone" I believe its called. She talked quickly, then hung up. Soon, another young women walked in, with another dog behind her. At first, I thought it was Mama.
Mama! Mama! I'm here, I'm here! I cry out to the dog. Then she turns her head and I realize its not Mama, this dog is much too thin, to tall. She came over too us, and looked at us, and the look in her eyes was confusion, not the love and warmth that Mama gave us. The two young women were talking, and I could hear them.
"I can't take them in, I wondered if you could...?"
"I'm sorry, as much as I'd love too, I can't give them the care they need. And there could be a better owner then me somewhere, you never know. You should take them to the shelter, they took in Alicia, and I bet they could find a home for the pups."
The women nodded, and took us in the box. We were placed in a car, and we drove for just a short time. I don't remember much of this. I was only looking at little-sister, and feeling how cold she was getting. No, no, no...
The women took us out and ran to the building. It was warm again, and I nudged little-sister, telling her that we were going to be okay. She barely moved. I cried out to the humans, and they crowded around the box. The young women was talking fast, and then gave the box to the workers. They put us in a softer bed, and when one of them picked up little-sister, they yelled for someone. Little-sister was taken away, but I didn't hear brave-brother growl. Turning to him, I squirm over to him and nudge him. He whimpers, and turns his head towards me, and I see a lot of red.
Oh no... When he growled to stop the monsters.... When they hit him... The sound of his head against the box... I cry to get the humans attention, and when they come, they take brave-brother away. His eyes are glazed over, and I don't know what will happen to him. Now it is just big-sister and I in the box, and we huddle together. Big-sister whimpers, one of her paws is black, possibly from frostbite. The humans take her too, then me, and then I can't see my siblings anymore. They put me on a table and I scrabble away from them, but they speak softly, and fix up my bites from Mama. I run around nipping at their long sleeves. Some of them laugh, but then the laughter stops. I turn and see little-sister, but yet it isn't little-sister. She is so cold and so still, and doesn't respond to my little whimpers. I hop off the table, and run over to the human holding her, who looks at me with sadness. Then I am scooped up, and I can't look at little-sister to say good-bye.
The treatments don't take long, and soon big-sister comes to visit me in the enclosure they put me in. Brave-brother never comes back. People walk by to see us, and soon I see a familiar face. The young women with the thin and tall dog -Alicia? Was that her name?- comes to see him, and she whispers a name to me. Beau. Beau. I test this name along with the many others that I hear people come up and call me. I can be any of them. It is all my choice now.
Last edited by carmineflyer on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 am

resss
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:03 am

"Hi, I'm Aina (Anna) and this is my ferret Panda!
I'm I.B's Character and I really want this little ball of fur!"

"Now usually I'm dressed a bit different and I keep my hair down.
But I was in a hurry because I decided to run to the shelter with Panda and find me a puppy.
Of course Ms. Grumpy Pants (Panda) didn't like the idea but I'm sure she'll get used to it."

"Oh Boy, paper work.

-Panda licks her face-

Stop it Panda!You can't do that while I is tryin' to think."

╔════════════════════╗

Username:
{Internal Blackout}
Name:
Cloud Prince
Nickname:
Fluffy or Prince
Breed:
Pomsky

╚════════════════════╝
"Well I'm done with that. Now Fluffy!
I wanna to play with you while we wait! C'mon Panda.
-Panda glares and stays in the plastic chair-
Fine."

PERSONALITY
▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

Once the shelter lady took the paper work,
Aina played with Prince to get to know him.
He played around with the tennis ball and even
did a few tricks proving he was smart and energetic.
She couldn't get him to sit still though he didn't like that at all.
Prince even went to say hello to Panda
but Panda thinking to be the queen decided to snap at the pup,
which sent him running behind Aina.
So he was innocent and kinda scared too.
"Panda! You can't do that either!"
Aina scolded trying to coax Prince back into playing.

Soon the playful pup started playing again but it seemed
the adventurous puppy was tired and soon yawned a lot
and curled up in Aina's lap to be petted and as Aina petted him he fell asleep.
So she picked him up and sat back in a seat to wait for the lady to come back.

HIS STORY
▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

I wonder what your story is hmm? Your so sweet, You even snore in your sleep!"
When I was born his parents were very much in love and as I stumbled around blindly for the first weeks of his life I had plenty of human contact, of course I didn't know that. All I knew was it wasn't my mom or dad. Then when I did start to open my eyes I was the first of my litter to. Momma always told me I looked like daddy but I never knew that until I could see dad for myself and look at me in the little bowl of water my parents used.

Well the tall lady in the house was gone sometimes and I was never really played with by her, She liked my sister, my only sister. The man though always picked me up and threw the tennis ball for dad and once I was big enough for me too. They had a giant fence with some grass and little apple tree in their backyard.

One day the littlest human, a bald one that laughed and cried a lot, crawled too close to Momma and she bit it, just to warn it probably thinking it was one of my siblings since I was curled up at her side. The big tall woman got very angry and very scary making me cry and dad was left outside barking as the man came in yelling too. The woman hit Momma hard and Momma whimpered and curled up around us. I was shaking and my two brothers had no idea what was going on.

My favorite human came rushing down the stairs, she was a medium sized human and had played with mainly us boys because Sis 'was a lady, and ladies aren't supposed to play like that.' So me and them tussled about and played with her a lot. But this time she seemed to get very upset when the tall woman said "That's it! We're getting rid of them, all of them. She bit Tommy!" The man tried to calm her down and the girl let out a howl of some kind and ran back up the stairs.

I didn't understand as my dad left first then Momma was taken from us, and I cried for days. I hadn't even wanted to play. Then one day the man and the medium lady came and played with us for a moment and I saw water in their eyes as they pulled a box over and slowly put everyone in with water now coming out both their eyes. I liked the man's face but then he put me in the box. I whined as they closed the lid. I thought it was something I did. I promised I wouldn't chew up any more slippers or roll in the mud. But I saw holes being poked through and then I peeked through one of them and the tall woman was carrying us away . We were in a car that jerked us around a bit but I played and took a nap and jumped up when we finally stopped.

I peeked through again and looked to my brothers and sister who were sleeping. As I did we were set down I let out a surprised yelp and looked through the hole. I saw the woman about to leave us and howled after her. Soon I quit and just sat there. Days passed and my brothers and I played some more until we all got sick, and my brothers were worse off than me and Sis'. One day I tried to kid around with them even though I was sick too and the wouldn't wake up. They were really cold too. Sis' cried but I didn't understand and was sleeping a lot because I was sick too.

Soon the little dishes with water and food ran out and me and Sis' howled and whined when we could because we were so hungry. Finally one day this lady came out as rain started to get into our fur and make us cold and took us to her her apartment but as soon as she took us out all she did was wrap me and SIs' and my brothers up and put us in another box, but this one had new food and water and a blanket. We drove again but this time when we stopped she didn't leave us. we were taken inside this place and i was separated immediately from my sister and brothers and put in a cage thing. I was fascinated with the toys when I finally felt better but I got lonely quick.

Then the next day a kind tall lady came in with some other animal on her shoulder. It looked kinda unhappy. Most humans that came in ignored me but as I grabbed my tennis ball and barked she turned to me and I waged my tail. She smiled brightly but ran off and I whined but she came back with another lady and scooped me before the other lady took me as the girl wrote something down then the lady handed me back and walked off and I played with her and then tried to play with the animal but it tried to bite me.
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 am

So cute! want him so bad!
Username: ki-neko animura
Pomsky's Name: Carrick (meaning Rock in Irish)
Personality:
Items: A small bright orange collar underneath a blue bandanna embroidered with a little C. He loves tennis balls
Story:
Anything else:
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Reserve for the beautiful boy! I am going to try my hardest to get him!

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me