Based on Click to view
Artist Kodabomb [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cracked Dragon #3

Postby Kodabomb » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Description:

A Cracked Dragon (CD) is a peaceful beast, and often resides near forests, rivers or lakes, though a few have been seen wandering the desert or wading threw a swamp. Cracked Dragons are often playful creatures now, loving the toys that humans have invented. But they still hunt for food themselves, and refuse to be completely tame.

Every Cracked Dragon has what we would call a birthmark somewhere on their body, and this birthmark's colour is always on the opposite end of the colour wheel according to it's base colour, the shape of the birthmark is a good indicator of what ability the Cracked will have. A Cracked Dragon can channel their power through the crystal on their body's different types of crystal can channel at different strengths.

Though, like all races there are always the defects.

Yay! My first Cracked Dragon as an artist. <3
    Can control fire, but it must already be there

She is also a ruby, the second strongest chanelling power stone.
    To win, you must simply write a story. The limit is 1000 words, but I'm not judging by length.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Gender[/b]: Female
    [b]Story[/b]:

If you WANT TO, you are allowed one extra. That is the limit, k? <3 c;
    Have fun and good luck! The end date is Halloween ooooooooooOOOOOoooo
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cracked Dragon #3

Postby ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 pm

So awesome!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
when your happiness
is someone else's happiness,
that is love
credit

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienowl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Username: pussycat789
Name: Dark flames
Story: "Run!" screamed Dark flames' mother, "Just run!" Dark flames did what she was told and ran as fast as her legs could go, which was not very fast seen as she was only a month old. She glanced back and saw the demon clawing frantically at her mother. "Mum!" she cried, "Come on!" But it was too late. The young cracked dragons mother was already lying in an tangle of blood and fur on the ground. "Why mum?" Dark flames whispered quietly, "Why her?" Her running had now slowed down to a jog and she was welling up with tears. Now she had no-one to go to. Her father had died of cancer 5 years ago and it was quite obvious that her mother wasn't following her. Dark flames had no other relatives of her knowledge, and even if she did they were very far away. Dark flames collapsed under a tree and wept. Now what was she going to do?

Hope you like it! :)

┌────────────────────────┐
    ✦ owl || adult ✦
    ✂------------------------------------
    i'm not suuuuper active on cs
    anymore but i still drop in for
    a few weeks at a time when
    im feelin it
    [th]
    └────────────────────────┘

alienowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrostFox » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Username:FrostFox
Name:Ruby Rose
Story:Ruby lifted her nose the sky. "Great," she sighed, "I've lost the scent." This was her third attempt at catching breakfast and so far she had lost her prey each time. Ruby laid down under the nearest tree and rested her head on her paws and sighed.
"Hey," Ruby leaped up to see a cracked dragon about her age standing over her. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." He said as he dropped a limp rabbit at her feet. He was a brown cracked dragon with green swirls and a stormer birthmark. "It's fine." Ruby said. "What's your name?" He asked. "Ruby Rose ,but you can just call me Ruby." "Well, Rose my names Aspen," he said, settling down beside her "I noticed you couldn't catch breakfast so I thought you might like to share." "Sure!" Ruby said, "And my name is Ruby."
ImageImageImage
FrostFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me