Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DreamWeaver #2 - Lady Aime

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 am

What is a DreamWeaver?
A DreamWeaver is a mystical being that will dedicate it's life to fighting, trapping, and converting nightmares made by The NightTerrors. A DreamWeaver has the ability to consume nightmares. Their body then converts these nightmares into a dream that is thought up by that Weaver.

Alright so here is my first adoptable for The DreamWeavers.
So this cute little guy or girl chose the form of a hyena. It has an uncommon pelt color and is a partial weaver. It can consume nightmares but not convert them. Hope you guys like it! If you haven't read their info please follow the link that says based on and read about them. I will be looking for accuracy in your forms.

Winner
Lady Aime wrote:[center]Image

[color=#400000]
Username: Lady Aime
Weavers name:Juno Omnis; mostly just called Juno
Motto"Pugnate Pro Somniis" Meaning: Fight for Your Dreams

Personality:Past Juno Omnis Personality(Before the incident):Like many younger creatures She was prideful, and had the 'it happens to others, but won't to me' mentality. She chose the Hyena patterns for herself because they are considered the jokers of earth due to their characteristic 'laugh.' Despite that Hyena are amazing creatures of Power, Cunning and Teamwork. She valued these then and still does today.

Present day Juno Omnis Personality:Despite the haughty appearance Juno is actually a friendly and sporadically playful Dreamweaver. She adheres strictly to the rules and can be called a 'Chaotic-Lawful Good'. Because of her Need to stick to the rules her first impression with many, despite her hyena patterns, is negative. She's been called 'boring' and 'cold' when others are asked to describe her after first meeting her. Despite adhering to the rules that govern DreamWeaver work she is thinking of new ideas and dreams to ease situations and is loving with her Charge.There is more about her then the strict Weaver that others see. She still values the aspects of the creature she emulated, though a sense of irony now lingers in the hyena being the world's joker.

Story/background:Juno has had one partner before. Not much older then herself. Back then the fresh DreamWeaver was more reckless. After her first time consuming one and sending it into her partner's flank she felt powerful, and accepted her Dream catcher as was her due, believing she would never be overcome.
It is that cockiness that failed her some human years later. Juno Omnis pursued and consumed a string of nightmares, holding them back so that her partner could get some strength back from a rough conversion of a powerful nightmare not long before. The Converter, named Amina, worried about the sudden closed off behavior her Consumer partner was exhibiting, tinted by flares of over aggressiveness. By the time the Converter was feeling the black sickness in Juno, she knew she needed to take the younger Consumer to the Galaxy Pool. At Juno's refusal, stating she could hold on for another couple days, her partner contacted the Council and was taken to the Galaxy Pool to be purged. The resulting NightTerror-not stable enough to overtake Juno yet-took revenge on her partner. As The Council went to capture it, the nimble creature lunged for the converter Amina and struck a nasty wound before the Council could obliterate it. Juno could feel the hurt in her partner, and wished to continue to hold back from transferring over the Nightmares. But knew this was not an acceptable risk to take again, having been chastened by The Council. The next Nightmare she sent to her partner killed the converter before it could be processed entirely, leaving Juno believing it was her fault.
This birthed in Juno a NEED to stick strictly to the rules, where before she had been reckless. To retain her vow and honor her fallen companion she took from Amina the sleep mask that the Converter wore. Despite disliking the color Yellow she looped this around her neck and wears it still to this day.
Now days she depends on passing by Converters while she waits for a new partner to feel that spark of connection with her Charge. When she is resting it is at the foot of her Charges bed, keen ears waiting for the sounds of Nightmares to creep into their doom.

Other:I cannot use Oekaki myself, unfortunately :c But I'd love to get commissions done.

About her Name and choosing of: Juno's name is derived from The many aspects of the Goddess/Queen Juno of Roman Mythology. She's accumulated an interest in Mythologies over her time growning into a young adult, but Roman held her eye, even to this day. The Lady Juno and all the aspects that centered around her was the most interesting by far. A protector, a warrior, a Mother of Many, Prosperous fertility to name a few. She was fascinated and took the chance to learn more when time allowed for it. Juno Omnis, or Juno/Queen Complete was the name she chose to give herself so she might strive to be the best she is able to be. Naming herself after a Role Model who's DreamWeaver coaxed and pushed to reach for the stars and beyond. If she could have known the name of the Weaver she would have named herself after that one. But had not been able to figure it out.

[/color][/center]
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamWeaver #2

Postby Jiloon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:19 am

Username: Jiloon
Weavers name: Collin
Personality: Collin is very fierce to anybody who approaches him, except for friends or those he highly respects. You could say that he was fierce in attitude, and likes to threaten, but he can also be sweet and non-aggressive.
Story: Collin was born as an only child and raised by his grandmother when his mother and father were killed in a storm; a tree fell on them. Collin soon learned to provide for himself and his old grandmother, who he loved like no other. Eventually she died when he was just 7, and he set out. He found that he had a special talent for catching, and eating, nightmares. He found other DreamWeavers in his travels, but none that could just eat dreams and not convert them. Collin finally settled down in a large dense forest near many creatures. Each night he prowls out of his den and catches many nightmares, smothering them all. He is now looking for a mate.
Other: Will put art
: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . :

. : .

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:52 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonborn Comes » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 am

bump
══My DA══

══“เ lเкє tђє ภเﻮђt. ฬเtђ๏ยt tђє ๔คгк, ฬє'๔ ภєשєг รєє tђє รtคгร.”══
Dragonborn Comes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:32 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:20 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiloon » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:10 am

Hi, so since I was the only one who applied, do I win?

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 am

I am sorry but no. I do not feel your form is good enough and follows The DreamWeavers "story" enough to allow you to win.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me