MWK #53 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #53

Postby Nira Katsumi » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:00 am

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely pure black or pure white. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Woot! A poor MWK male for adoption. This poor guy had his orb critically broken into thousands of small pieces, nothing is left...

PS. Wont make another broken orb kit until the end of the year or longer, Ill try to make them quite rare, so special kits for my birthday etc. :)

Name:
Owner:

To win him make a form that includes:
-Name
-Personality
-How did he broke his orb? Or did another kit do that? (If you want to use existing kit in your story then please ask owner first)
-How is he able to stand that bad situation?
-Anything else you want (optional, also im not judging this, so art or something wont make your chances bigger)

Be creative! :)

End date - 11 October.
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #53

Postby Gerbilnutter » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 am

〰Name〰
zuri but most just call him zu

〰Personality〰
He is very shy, reserved and normally try's his best to avoid contact with others. if you manage to get close to him he is very kind and caring and maybe a little over protective. He hates to see others sad but sometimes may seem a little depressed himself. He is also a very laid back and calm kit so not much angers him unless some one mentions his orb then he will try to find somewhere quiet to run off too while he clams down.

〰How his orb was broken〰
From the moment he woke up he knew something wasn't quite right he just didn't know what it was quite yet but he didn't plan on stopping and thinking about it he had to go and meet written where they planed to meet a few days ago. He walks out his den and towards the large rock where he sees written waiting for him he dashes up to him his tail swaying side to side happily "hey written sorry I took so long i think I must of over slept" he says laughing lightly. Written nods looking at him. Zuri starts to walk "let's go to the river and maybe get something to eat?" He says speeding up a little. Written follows him with a nod "okay" he says quietly as the pair hear something rustle In the bushes a dark kit lunges out towards written. It seemed to be after his orb but zuri tackles the dark coloured kit to the ground just before he got to written. They wrestle on the ground as written stumbles back in shock almost paralysed not really knowing what too do when he hears a loud smash and he sees half of zuri's orb fly across the forest. The dark kit scuttles off satisfied with the damage he'd done as zuri stumbles to the floor looking at his shattered orb with only a small shard left.

(And a huge thanks to apricotflyer for letting me use written in the story ^.^)

〰How is he able to stand that bad situation〰
With good friends staying calm and not talking about it too much. Some times he is even a little happy that it was him and not another kit but he still tends to get a little depressed about it. Just not as much as some other kits might.

〰Likes and dislikes〰

-foods-
He loves fish and is almost always found near a river, stream, pond or lake fishing he finds it calming
He Doesn't really like any citrus fruits he says that taste too sour and it's too difficult to get to the actual fruit

-drinks-
His favourited drink is water he knows it's simple and basic but it is his favourite
He doesn't really like fruit juices he finds them too thick sticky and sweet

-time of day-
He loves the afternoon he like the cool breeze in the air and all the bird calls as they head back to their nests and he likes watching the sun set
He doesn't really like it early in the morning he would rather be asleep or curled up somewhere dark he doesn't like the bright blinding light

-season-
He likes autumn he says it's a peaceful season and he loves watching the leaves ride along the wind and all the beautiful colours
He doesn't really like winter as the water freezes over and it gets too cold

-weather-
He likes warm sun and a cool breeze he finds it the perfect weather to be out side
He hates snow and rain he finds both too depressing wet and cold

-colour-
He loves oranges and reds he says they are some of the prettiest colours
He doesn't like white he finds it plain cold and boring

-sounds-
He loves the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves he finds it very relaxing and calming
He hates listing to loud sudden noises and finds it annoying and thinks the world would be better with out that kind of noise

-places-
He loves to be near a calm lake in the forest of maybe by a river but he is almost always in the forest
He hates the city he finds it loud and he hates the smell of the cars and how busy it always is

-animals-
He likes otters and finds them quite cute
He doesn't like electric eels and just finds them horrible to touch

〰art〰
(Some traditional art by me)

(By apricotflyer)
Last edited by Gerbilnutter on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 23 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 am

-Name
-Personality
-How did he broke his orb? Or did another kit do that? (If you want to use existing kit in your story then please ask owner first)
-Anything else you want (optional, also im not judging this, so art or something wont make your chances bigger)
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 am

Reserve.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 am

~•Username•~
I'm Peppermint Wolf. Nice to meet you!
~•Name•~
I will name this little guy Takoeni. Seemed like a fitting name. I'm not quite sure why though.
~•Personality•~
Takoeni used to be a happy-go-lucky kit without a care in the world. He was outgoing and kind to even the most cold-hearted strangers. He always kept his chin high and looked on the bright side of things. He was full of fun jokes and was great with young kits.
Now that his orb has been broken, he has moved away from the other kits. Although he hasn't lost all hope, he has lost most of his funny, care-free personality. He is now more guarded towards others. He is more stern and can sometimes snap, but he is always sorry for any wrong that he did. When he makes a good friend, he will open up and be his old self. He will make jokes and laugh, but only with that one kit.

~•How He Broke His Orb•~
Takeoni broke his precious orb when he was very young. It was a cloudy day and the heat was almost unbearable. He often walked the forest and explored all he could in one day. He always came to a river. On that day it was swift and white foam bubbled at the edges. He thought for a moment. The heat was terrible, and the water would cool him off. Being the careless pup he was, he waded into the water. Once he was on the tips of his little paws, he turned back. The breath was taken from him and his heart stopped as his paw slipped on the muddy bottom. The small pup tumbled through the rappids, hitting and smashing against every rock. Seeing the shore in between gulps of air, he paddled hard as ever. Almost to the shore, the fast water ran him into a large rock that seemed to wait for him. He felt his orb thrust into his chest, knocking the breath from his lungs. He managed to grasp the rock and use it to yank himself onto the shore. He stood, dripping wet and trying to catch his breath. He looked down as his orb. Jaws gaped and eyes wide in horror, he saw a crack in the orb. Out of the crack his galaxy leaked. The crack spread until almost half of the orb detatched from the rest and fell to the ground before his paws. "What have I done...?"
~•How He Survived The Ordeal•~
"Although my loss was great, I still manage to keep the positive side of me. I am sure that this happened for a reason. Maybe I was born to help another kit through losing it's orb. I cling to this small spark of inspiration in hope of that it will be my destiny. I am not who I used to be, that's for sure, but it was my carelessness that made me lose half of my orb. Perhaps worse could have happened later on if I was still as stupid as I was then. Who knows? This horrible incident may have been more for the better than for the worse. Yes, my white tail is a beacon to everyone that I meet of how foolish I was, but in the total sceme of life, it may be worth it to help another poor, lost kit."
Last edited by Peppermint Wolf on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:54 pm

name;;
personality;;

How he broke his orb
How he deals with a broken orb
Bane... The broken one.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 pm

He still needs an orb. It's just broken, not lost. X3 you'll have to draw cracks in the orb with a bit of his ld galaxy tail coming out.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:13 pm

-Name
-Personality

reserved with the name Halo.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 am

Lol I copied and pasted info from other kit so it looks like it has owner xD Will change our when I get back home, sorry for problems!

And Qualeo - I was thinking about that his orb was that badly broken that nothing was left that nothing could be weared by him. But ok, if its not ok then I can draw one although I wanted to keep it like that :P
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 am

Sorry, there still has to be an orb if it was broke. If it was stolen, then he doesn't have to have an orb.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me