Artist MirrorMask [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ceiral #61

Postby MirrorMask » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:08 am

Won by Mikune.
Last edited by MirrorMask on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #61

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:26 am

Username:
Name:
Reserved
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:30 am

what they call me:
hello~ my name is sweet❀tea, but you can call me tea or sweet, whichever you prefer~

address me as such:
I would love to name this cutie Atticus, because I feel like the name just fits him. His nicknames are Atti and Cali~

male or female:
Atticus is a male~

why does he glow:
Atti's glow is still a little misunderstood. When he was a child, he was kidnapped from his family and taken to a laboratory. They were experimenting with bio-luminescence, and the possibility of transferring it from one animal to another. They had almost perfected the process, so Atticus was going to be their final experiment, hence the more intricate glowing designs on his body. Atti's memories are still fuzzy from that time period, but he can remember that they pricked him with lots of needles and knives, and that when he woke up almost all of his body was wrapped up in bandages. After a few days, the men at the lab took Atti outside to see if the injections had affected his brain at all. Fortunately for him, the scientists were drunk from celebrating their success for the past two days, so Atti was able to dig his way under a fence and escape into the woods surrounding the lab. He still wears one of the bandages tied around his wrist, reminding him that he must never let himself be captured again.
Last edited by strawbaerry on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:56 am

υѕernaмe
      Hello there, my name is Mikune
      Though most go on calling me either Miku or
      Mikky I don't mind any of the three.

naмe
      Jean. The name Jean just seems to be
      rather befitting.

the design itself doesn't give me any vibes
      of being female. so male seemed to fit a
      lot better then such

reaѕon
      jean himself does not glow, but the silk
      that has laced his fur from glow worms.
      jean was never socially by most and this
      lead him to leaving his normal home and
      living in caves. his first few days within
      the caves towards the entrance, they
      were normally filled with darkness. though
      as he had spent more time within the caves,
      he began to travel further down. Upon his
      traveling further down into the caves, jean
      had came across a colony of of glow worms.
      he was confused and bewilder by the sight,
      to the point where he could not and keep
      himself up on his paws. jean had stumbled
      through many of the hanging glowing silk.
      the silk had laced his fur, thus making it glow.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost in time. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Username: oO Lost In Time Oo
Name:
Reason:

WIP <3 I'm in love.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amoxi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:19 am

Username;;
BavarianSoul, but please do call me Soul like everyone else does. c:

Name;;
Ragnar, a Norse name with the meaning warrior of judgment. Ragnar was also a legendary Norse ruler.

Gender;;
Male, I thought of him as a male at first glance.

Reason;;
The markings Ragnar has actually aren't really markings, but something along the lines of war paint. He was born in a small, very secluded group of Ceiral in the middle of a pine forest in Scandinavia. Being the son of the leader, Ragnar was raised to be a both a great fighter and logical tactican to lead the small group one day. It's a tradition in his family that the first-born child gets to be the leader and as a sign that he or she indeed is of the same bloodline as the previous leader, the first-born child receives those war paint markings as soon as they have completely matured. It's made with a secret recipe which is only passed down from leader to leader, so naturally Ragnar keeps quiet about what it is made of and how you create the glowing, white liquid. It is a lot like hair dye, though, but for some reason it never disappears from the fur once it has been applied. Each hair seems to absorb the liquid without taking any damage or changes other than the colour and the glow the dye causes. So quiet obviously, no one who doesn't know about the tradition will notice that those markings aren't natural. The white paint also helps Ragnar blend in with snow better without him having to change his whole appearance.
inactive, only here to gift!
amoxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comatoastie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 pm

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Username:
..:Shade:..
Name;;
Azune
Gender;;
Female
Reason;;
One night on a full moon Azune was walking a long way to get to her "hideout" she grew tired and rested near a tree. She was always alert and raising her head, she yawned and got up and went to look for somewhere to drink. As she walked she came across a small river Azune looked along the bank to see if anyone was watching, and saw a plaque with some symbols which she didn't understand. She thought nothing of them and stepped closer to the river bank. As she lowered her head to the river,the bank collapsed where she was standing and fell in. The river was quite deep and she could hardly stand, as she tried to climb back up she was astonished of how tall the bank was. Azune lowered her ears in dismay and began to swim to the other side, she stopped halfway. The water level had dropped and was it was up to her knees. She noticed that the moon was glowing much more than it had ever had glowed. Where she wadded in the water making it unsettle , it began to glow too. Azune was really shocked and then looked down along her body. She had glowing markings to. It has taken Azune a long time to accept her glowing markings but she has gotten used to them now.

The symbols on the plaque in english;;

Warning to all who pass
do not drink this water.
The river is cursed by the moon,
and all who quench their thirst shall glow for ever.
Never to really rest or hide from danger again
heed my warning and forget about this place.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Last edited by comatoastie on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lueur - The Little Ceiral Who Glowed

Postby Beastlyhobbit » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am

Image • ♆ • Image

t h e . o n e . w h o . g i v e s . o f f . a . f r i e n d l y . g l o w

Image • ♆• Image

b a s i c . t r a i t s
lueur • lure - vere • female

"the child born behind the waterfall - just when you can see the moon is full - will hold something others will envy"

The prophecy above went from a silly legend to a true story. It all happened behind the waterfall at night, just at the peak of a full moon.

A lone mother sat all alone silently sobbing next to a new born baby girl. Now the baby at first look looked like any other child, but when the mother moved away a soft eerie glow radiated off her. "It was true! Why didn't I listen!?" the mother yelled. She looked down upon her sleeping child and sighed, "It'll wear off in a few days," she told herself - but she was very wrong. Everyday the glow grew brighter and brighter. After exactly a week the mother finally got up and made her way towards the waterfall to move away. Just as she was about to leave she took a glance back and sighed. The child looked up and even at a week old, she knew that she was going to be left all alone. The little girl began to talk to herself and taught herself to walk and she ate little bugs that crawled into her space.

Once she had reached 3 months old, she decided she would leave her little cave behind the grand waterfall. She jumped out under the powerful waterfall, almost drowning from the force of the water coming down. As she regained herself, she swam across the pond the waterfall made and looked up into the sky and trees. They seemed so pretty to her - so new.

The young female spent weeks just observing the area, figuring out what there was for her to do. She hadn't seen any of her kind yet since her mother had left - until she tread across a tall, dark male. "Who goes there?!" he boomed. The girl moved back slowly and tripped. "I see you! I am not stupid-" He then froze and walked towards her. "Is it true? The stupid legends-" He paused. "It must be," he said to himself. He lifted the girl's head up and looked into her eyes. "Your name?" he asked. The girl never thought of a name nor did she know what that was. She shrugged and looked down. The male smiled and said, "Well if you don't know... Your name shall be Lueur. It is French for the word 'Glow'. Now go! I will not be envious about this, but others may," he warned her. He turned and walked away, and she never saw him again. She started to walk, and she thought to herself, "My name is Lueur, and there must be something special about me, but I don't know what just yet."

~beastlyhobbit
Last edited by Beastlyhobbit on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~I am quitting soon for personal reasons.
Beastlyhobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 am

Username
~Willow
Name
Melissa
Reason
"Oh? I glow? Haha, yes, I forgot. Well, long ago, I was out late, far past my bed time, I was looking to the stars. I was so plan then, and all I wanted was to be different. I was sitting in my favorite tree watching the fireflies dance and talk to each other in their delicate manner. A smile crept across my face as I watched them. An idea began to creep into my head. I thought it would be nice to be like a firefly, able to shine in the dark. It was then a moving flash caught my eyes. Momma had always told me that if you wish upon a star, it would come true. So I did. I wish so dearly a childish dream, to be different, to be like a firefly and light my own way in the dark.

I waited weeks, months even, and began to loose hope that my wish would ever come true. I kept watching the fireflies and kept wishing I could do the same. Then, one night, it was storming really bad and lightning struck near my home. The power went out suddenly, it didn't even flicker. I screamed loudly, closing my eyes tight as tears of fear spilled over. when I opened my eyes to look around, to see if my parents were there. They weren't, but my eyes were met by something different, a soft, soothing light. I looked around for the source, and found it was me! I was so surprised! I gasped and looked my fir, now marked by softly glowing white marks. Suddenly, my fears were overwhelmed and pushed away by my amazement. I was special now! And I my wish had come true! It will never forget that day, and I am thankful for it every day."

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets