Comet of Helios Event: L.O.C. #2 - OPEN by starry--knight

Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Comet of Helios Event: L.O.C. #2 - OPEN

Postby starry--knight » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Once again the night sky illuminates in the most brilliant of hues and shades, The comet flickers slightly a orangey red before returning to it's vibrant blue. A figure sweeps through the stars before landing gracefully on the grey mountainside.... a new lion has arrived....

- - - - -

Hello there, I'm Ronin, the Head warrior. It appears that the comet has given life to a new lion here in our lands. An Very rare Flight lion to be precise. Are you brave enough to claim him? He seems....dangerous.

To adopt this lion, build your own form! End date is OCTOBER 25TH
Last edited by starry--knight on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Comet of Helios Event: L.O.C. #2 - OPEN

Postby starry--knight » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:26 am

Now open!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am

[img]header%20image%20here[/img]

username;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:57 am

Username: Rabbitheart
Lion's name: Pradip (means lantern in Indian) [may change it, it really doesn't sound manly enough to me. X3 ]
Personality: Pradip is fiercely loyal to those who he loves, he can have a fiery temper and is quick to leap into a fight, making him also very rash and careless.
Story/History:
Other:
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 am

Bump!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Alright, after some debate I've decided this lovely will be the one I will try out for. c:

Get ready, sir lion of flight. ^>^

Alright, well as much as I like this guy, I've decided that I really am not going to be really into the LoC species.
I love all my baby's, but really I think for now I'm going to refrain myself from owning one until I find one that matches me. c:

Hopefully that red streak will come by, but for now I'll just be watching from afar. ^>^

dear gosh starry, you just make me want this guy even more vuv'

edit ;; when is this going to end?

Full Name
Koda
Element
Flight
Fire

Orientation
Straight
Username
Crimsoned

Hobbies
Flying
Interests
Stars, Astronomy
Night sky, other lions, not being embarrassed
Dislikes
Thunder, Water

Personality wrote:
Koda is a sweet hearted, good natured guy who loves to get down and dirty. He has good mind and heart, and it's not hard to tell. Compassionate, sweet, and understanding; he loves for his work to be admired, and he loves to admire others. Its in his personality to have his work admired and praised.

Its very hard to get this guy angry or mad, and he's learned from his many failed attempts as a cub. Now, as a warrior, he is actually very good at his job; a relief for Aeon and the rest of the LOC's.

Koda is also curious. Too curious. He often can get into situations or problems more than one can count, and his clumsiness accounts for it. Thankfully for his flight, he can assess situations from the sky; despite him being just underneath the head warrior and the alpha and other high rankings, he doesn't necessarily respect any other element less for another [except for water, who he doesn't normally like due to his wings getting wet]
Last edited by Venatici on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Username:
Poison Wolf
Name:
Amaru
Meaning:
Amaru is a mythical flying Chimaera-like beast. It was the child of a rainbow, created by the gods to purge the land of the evil creatures. It did this well, but once it did so, it began to attack the humans it had been sent to protect, seeing that they were evil too. The gods were angry with the Amaru, and slew it, it's body turning to stone, becoming the Andes mountains.
Personality:
Amaru is much like his namesake. He is strong, intelligent, and perceptive. However, he is extremely loyal and obedient, almost too well. He will carry out his orders past the necessary point, believing it to be good, and that he is doing right. However, once realizing that he is causing unnecessary pain, Amaru will halt his attacks and walk away. He is a silent, brooding type that rarely speaks, let alone apologizes. He's hard and unyielding like a mountain. He can not be moved from what he knows as right. He is a philosophical type, he enjoys sitting alone, or in the company of highly intellectual beings, and discuss or think about deep questions and meanings. He is by no means a slacker, he is the hardest worker you will ever meet, putting his all into any project he is given. Some of his favorite past times include flying, being in high places, the night, cricket song. Amaru is an excellent observer, and likes to watch young warriors training. He rarely gives out praise or critique, but when he does, his voice is deep, and low, almost soft-spoken, and his words are always kind, even when rebuking. While he is an excellent fighter, he prefers the peace of solitary thinking and dreaming. If two lions are fighting, Amaru will calmly walk through the fight, without saying a word, and the two quarreling cats will walk away peaceably. His patience and tolerance levels are extremely high; Amaru rarely gets annoyed.

Art:

Last edited by Poison Wolf on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowdannie » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 am

Username: shadow deadmaster
Loc name: Takeo
Meaning: warrior in Japanese.
Personality: he is strong and caring. He is very straight forward when it comes to telling people things.

Wip
Shadowdannie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:42 am

end date has been added! Finish up your forms!

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery