Artist Vayentha [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ceiral #48

Postby Vayentha » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 pm

closed
Last edited by Vayentha on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
mostly inactive, 2010 player
Vayentha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #48

Postby scullys » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:11 pm

username;;
name;;
gender;;
art;;

Reserve :3

hey i'm scullys,
i chill out here once every couple of months so
scullys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Possible reserve for thy cuteness >:D
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodabomb » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 pm

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

ImageImage

----♥----♥----♥----♥----♥----♥----
username;;
~Koda~
Hello, my name's ~Koda~! I am the proud owner of two Ceirals, Leyla and Periazo, and this little Princess looks like she could be the most perfect addition to my little family. She's far too cute to be ignored. <3

name;;
Princess
I was debating over a few names, but I settled with Princess. She looks dainty, elegant, fragile and loving, so the word 'princess' seems to suit her so much.

gender;;
Female
Well of course; I wouldn't make a Ceiral named 'Princess' a male! And the little hearts on the tail are so adorably girly, it makes me cry. <3

other info;;
birthday; 7th September
star sign; Virgro
birthstone; Sapphire
sexuality; Bisexual
fav colour; Peach
fav food; Mango sponge cake
fav drink; Rosewater tea
fav animal; Ragdoll cat

likes/dislikes;;
Trees
Sugar
Cake
Tea
Friends
Love
Cats
Fruit

Dislikes
Meat
Dirt
Bad manners
Bullies
Discrimination
Broccoli

songs;;
Skinny Love - Birdy
Sitting On Top of the World - Delta Goodrem
Let Her Go - Passenger
Paradise - Coldplay
Someone Like You - Adele
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Firework - Katy Perry

common quotes;;
"Pardon me sir, but can I offer you a bite to eat?"

"Please excuse me, Mother. I need to go get some drinks for us, though can I fetch you anything else from the kitchen?"

"Oh I love this song! Turn it up, it's simply wonderful."

"No, no. Do go ahead of me, I can wait."

"You can have anything you want. Whatever your heart desires you will receive, as your birthday is the most special day of the year."

"Here's some apologetic flowers, madam. I'm terribly sorry I spilled your tea yesterday, and I hope you're not offended by my clumsiness."

"Should we play some games to pass the time? Board games or outdoor games, you choose."

"Oh, thank you so much! I love it! I just adore reading so much, oh thank you for this book!"

"Meat? Oh goodness no! I don't eat meat! An animal somewhere suffered, and now you're eating it. I refuse to dishonour the memory of a living creature. I think I'll have some peach and yogurt cereal and mango sponge cake;  please help yourself."

poem;;
Fairy Princess, delicate soft
A sweet voice comes along with fair face
With eyes that sparkle like bright gemstones
And each white hair in perfect place.

Her voice is that of a tiny bird's trill
That rings and shimmers her song
As she whispered to you and seduces ears
With her lullaby, tuned and long.

A heart so pure, no evil within
Just a child her love portrays
And sugary breath is all needed
To whisk the wicked away

Fairy Princess delicate soft
Decorated with patterns of hearts
Her teardrops glimmer like brilliant stars 
And sweet magic tears nobody apart.
by me

story;;
I scampered over the grass quickly and gracefully. The grass that was gorgeously spotted and blanketed with adorable heart-shaped pastel orange and pink petals. My long, feather-light snowy tail flicked up, swishing a few of the loose ones into the air. 
With a joyful skip and a leap, I sprang into the sky, so tiny and impossibly light that I simply flew. The petals and leaves rained down on my back, lining me with a layer of pink and orange. I gently shook my head to rid them of me, then trotted forward.
The surface under my tiny paws was as soft as a pillow, and with each step I sunk in. But I didn't pay much attention. Instead, I gazed at my surroundings. 
Every tree over my head was bright with the stunning colours of all the shades of the petals, spotted with dark green between them. The sunlight broke through, showing the silhouettes behind of the black tree branches.
I scuttled forward more, feeling only relaxation and serenity, knowing that this spectacular area of the forest couldn't possibly hold any dangers.
Just ahead, I saw a clearing. My eyes filled with the colour, broken by the thick, deep brown trunk of an immense tree. The roots spread out, making dents in the smooth floor surface. I approached the tree, putting my paws against the wood and gazing up.
I sighed, breathing in a huge huff of sweet-smelling pollen. Then, with my broad fore-feet, I pulled my weight up. I danced upwards, hurling my body into the big, bed-shaped forked dip of the tree's centre. I came down lightly, nestling down and resting my head. A breeze drifted over me, blowing hair into my face. Dots of sun fell on my fur, sending me into a baby-dream slumber.
by me

personality;;
Girly - Princess, being a princess, is quite the girl. She takes all her etiquette into consideration, walks in a light, bouncy fashion, and chooses to never comes near anything dirty. She'll hold her head high always, and even at her young age, refuses to stoop below her level.

Polite - She is very considerate toward others. Princess always uses her manners, and does not get frustrated if things don't go her way. She'll allow others to go before her, as well as using her 'please', 'thank you' and 'excuse me'.

Loving - Princess is very loving and empathetic. She cares for all other Ceirals and creatures, spreading her sugar-sweet love everywhere she goes. Not only is she loving, but also lovable, and others find her extremely hard to dislike.

Happy - Princess is never in a bad moon. No matter what happens to her, she takes on life with a grin on her pretty face. She tries to make others happy, keeping herself and her entire surroundings in a good, enlightened mood.

art;;
by me

Imageby shewolf28

by doveheart (with Leyla and Periazo)

by me on Minecraft PE

by Eeveeprincess01

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Last edited by Kodabomb on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:36 am, edited 16 times in total.
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Okashiba » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm

reserve v u v
Okashiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valute » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:49 pm

OMG RESERVE!!!
username;;
Doveheart
name;;
Arianna
gender;;
Female
art;;
WIP
Last edited by Valute on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Other Art Gallery - link - link - link
Valute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 pm

username;;
name;;
Citrus Burst
gender;;
Female
art;;
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm

username;;
name;;
gender;;
art;;

Reserved with the name Cupid Aurore <3 Ditzy, Crazy, fun, Busy, match-maker in training. French and girly <3

{Means Cupid Dawn}
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 am

Possible reserve - (s)he's a real beauty!
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlelies » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:42 am

{ C L A R I T Y }

basic info wrote:Fɪʀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ; Clarity Nina
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs; Clair, or Nina
Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ; the quality of being clear, in particular.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; female
Aɢᴇ; around a kid age
Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ; Janurary 2nd
Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Sɪɢɴ; Capricorn

T E L L. ME

main traits;

dramatic - sudden and striking

soulful - appearing to express deep and sorrowful feeling

gentle - kind or tender

childish - like a child

musical - full of music

dull - lacking interest or excitement

personality;

Clarity has a very unclear personality unlike her name. Even as a child of bright colors, she tends to stay on the more quiet and calm sides. Even though dramatic actions and tones run though her throat and body, Clairity does them in a more gentle way. But that doesn't mean Clarity doesn't know how to be excited and party, as she loves to. Much like an adult, Clarity knows when to stop teasing, or picking on someone. Yet that dosn't make her image fully an adult. Clair enjoys day of play and fun, catching butterflies and watching them fly away in the sun. This little girl always needs her share of attention and she loves when people admirer her. For youth, or for her brightly colored pelt. Always wanting to become a princess when she grows up, or maybe a fairy, her imagination never runs out. Its part of being young. Clair also loves music, any kind really. One of her biggest dreams is becoming an artist, or singer. Little Clair is easily embarrassed and hates to be so. Dull she can be, only at times though. Whenever Clarity does something, she always wants to win. As a young girl, she isn't really looking for a boyfriend or any gushy stuff. But of course, all kids are childish.

likes;
music
butterflies
mystical things/ideas
cupcakes
meeting new friends

dislikes;
work
bad stories
bugs
cheese
bedtime
scary stories

about me wrote:Username; little coffee., or previously known as little.
little things; I currently do not own any Ceirals yet, but i'm hoping She will be my first!
Why I want Clarity; Clarity is a gorgeous little Ceiral and I just love bright colors and patterns of such. What really struck me was the ideas that were sprouting in my head. I really felt like there could be a good characters for this. Not a regular personality, but a different one. Also, I would like to get more closer to the Ceiral community as if I won Clarity she would be my first one ♥
What i'll do with her; Of course, what everyone puts on their section of this is "art, roleplaying, stories, a more proper form" but What I would really love to do is roleplaying, art, and developing the characters through roleplaying You don't always get the character you want, but you live with it.
inspirations; Zedd's Spectrum Nina's No Interest Lee Hi's Rose

A R T

stories wrote:Story; The smaller one shook her head, flushed, and in embarrassment. "No, no thank you. I'm fine." "Are you sure?" He asked, a worried tone clinging to his voice. She looked at her paws, was she sure? "Yes. . ." The small one answered, sounding distant and lost, like the child she was.

All she remembered was running. Running all the time. From one thing to another. Her legs burned in pain, breath shallow. "Momma?!" The small one shrieked. Where was her mother? Why is she here? Clarity's voice wobbled as a sob caught in her throat. She finally fell silent. For once, Clarity looked around at her mysterious destination.

Wiping her tears away, She stood up once again and shivered. "Momma?" Clarity whispered, knowing her mother would never hear her. [ work in progress ]

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

family; all gone/lost/dead

friends; none yet

crush; nope

sexuality; she's a kid

what she looks in a relationship; Clair dosn't really want a very clingy partner nor a very non-un attentive one. She's picky.

other stuff wrote:favorite ceiral; "Well..."
favorite color; "Blue! Like my eyes."
favorite food; "Hmmm I like Slushies"
hex codes; body;;
#FF929B
#FEAF72
#FFD174
eyes;;
#2B7371
#76A7A8
#285C7E
appearance; ceiral form;; small and slightly on the skinnier side. Semi-longer hair than usual thats neat, but messy at times.
anthro from;; Short and slim, long legs and arms with hair that reaches her shoulders. Messy hair that curls at the ends.
human form;; Kid size with pale skin and a few freckles. Long legs and arms and same hair length. Blue eyes and white hair with colored streaks

4413 characters
Last edited by littlelies on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am, edited 14 times in total.
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me