Based on Click to view
Artist .Eclipse. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Scene Prince/Queen- #128

Postby .Eclipse. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? wrote:What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Ohhh I love this gal <3 Such a precious one.
Common Paint,Normal Ears and Long tail
Looks can be deceiving- This is NOT a male! You can choose, But I'd prefer female. (Note;; She can be gender fluent though (Be reffered as "He" or "Him" Ect.)
Please fill this out- No extras! No fontmeme! No fancying up! Only use Chicken Smoothie tools (Bold,Italic,Color) although, it will not affect the chances~!
Code: Select all
Name;
Sexuality;
Favorite Object;

Ends in;; 2 Days.
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scene Queen- #128

Postby Doggeh. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Name;Rine
Personality;
Rine is quite social actually. She knows her way around and when stuck in situations she knows a way out one way or another. Rine isn't a popular but, she is popular enough in her opinion.Sometimes people call Rine 'A mystery waiting to be solved.' Rine has struggles like everyone else but, she trudges through with no problem.
Sexuality;Lesbian or Straight XD . (You know since some thinks she's a guy so if she was with a girl she could seem Straight)
Favorite Object;
Rine's favorite object is her rubber band bracelet she made herself.Her rubber band bracelet is all white. It is all white because, it stands out from her fur and she likes how it compliments her well.
Last edited by Doggeh. on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

exhausted is my bbg
im not on here as much anymore due to school and lots of other issues sorry for disappearing just a lot is going on and i dont know how much longer it will be like this
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
Doggeh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L U C R E C E | | ;; The Writer

Postby Nodell » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 pm

N A M E ; ;

Lucrece, meaning succeed.

G E N D E R ; ;

Female, I couldn't see her any other way.

P E R O N A L I T Y ; ;

Giving

Txt

Loyal

Txt

Understanding

Txt

Strong Willed

Txt

Picky

Txt

Family Person

Txt

Artistic

Txt

S E X U A L I T Y ; ;

Lucrece is a lesbian, though she prefers the term "homosexual."

F A V O R I T E . O B J E C T ; ;

Wip
Last edited by Nodell on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scene Queen- #128

Postby .Eclipse. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

You can now choose gender c;
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scene Prince/Queen- #128

Postby PeanutButterRum » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Name;sophia

Personality;
she has a dark personaily and likes to be in the dark and hates the summer and loves the winter to be in her basment with the windows open and playes with spiders alot .she likes to be alone but will hang with other for say dark paint wolves .she does not like to be out in the day but hits the town
sometimes after dark and party .once she likes some one she will be loyal till then ruin it

Sexuality;she does not care

Favorite Object;her Obsidian she likes to look at it
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lethargy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 am

Name;
Jinx
Personality;
Determined ; Stuborn ; Impatient.
Sexuality;
Bisexual;
Prefers Females More.
Favorite Object;
Would be his two spike wrist bands.

Image, Image
    → adult - college ♡
    Image Image Image

Lethargy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 am

;;name;;

Zeke would be his name if I
were to win.

;;gender;;

Male, I couldn't see this Rainbow
Painted Wolf as a lady.

;;personality;;

Zeke is a huge rocker, and almost
never listens to rules. He is actually
a bit afraid of women. But he can easily
get worked up if he doesn't win at
something, making it hard to keep
friends.

;;sexuality;;

He says he is Bisexual, but is greatly more
attracted to other males.

;;favorite object;;

A rock and roll guitar like this.

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 am

Name; Hotwheel
Personality;
Stubborn-Impaitent-Comdanding-Bi-polar.
Sexuality; Bi-sexual
Favorite Object; A Old Hotwheels Toy She got when she was A Pup which is now Attached to a string on her tail.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:33 am

Name;
Eva.
Personality;
Bright - Caring - Easily made mad/annoyed -
Although it doesn't look like it, Eva is a bright girl. She finds that something good in everything, even in death, she tries to find a bright side to it, and tries to cheer others up so they'll be happy and bright. Eva is also very caring, doing anything to make people feel better. She loves caring for anything and everyone. Although she is a bright RPW, she is easily annoyed and made mad. Especially if you judge people for who they are, she will go off on you and tell you like it is.
Sexuality;
Bi - sexual, but leans more towards girls.
Favorite Object;
A necklace that has a rose from Minecraft as the charm. Her favorite flower is roses, and one of the Youtubers she watches loves roses, which has caused her also to love them and wants to wear things and stuff from her favorite Youtubers.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peanutcat » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Tic, The different RPW.

We're not gonna be just apart of their Game

We're not gonna be just the victims

They're taking our dreams and they tear them apart.

Till everyone's the SAME.

Name;; Tic. (As in "Tic Tac Toe")

Gender;; Female.

Personality;;
    Shy~Quiet~Reliable~Anti-social.
    Shy- As you said, looks can be deceiving! This girl isn't one who would kill you in a instant, no. She's actually very shy around friends, family and strangers. Don't judge by looks, because Tic has a lot of secrets hiding beneath her.. she's just too shy to admit them!

Quiet- Tic's voice is as soft as the wing's of a butterfly's flutter. You can barely hear her!, She can't raise her voice higher than a pindrop actually. You rarely hear her, but when you do, Savor the moment.

Reliable- It may not seem like it, But if Tic can keep secrets then that's what I call reliable.

Anti-social- You knew this was coming xD, Yes. Little Tic here is anti-social if you haven't already noticed. Being a social-butterfly? Nah, I already have a few RPW's who cant stop talking xDDD

Now heres a paragraph of her personality to sum it up. (Hoping this doesn't count as a extra, It's suppose to be part of the personality.)
    Tic is not the rowdy,selfish, partying RPW you'd see roaming the streets and robbing people. No. Actually, if you get to know her you'd see she'd that she's not actually a party animal, shes clearly the oppsite. You'd actually see her, at her house, locking the doors and closing the window blinds till its pure darkness. She won't loosen up at all. Whether your her friend.. a family member, nope. It ain't happening when your with Tic. She's a believer honestly. When she's alone thats the only time she will lighten up. Afterall, who wouldn't like a RPW that's kind.. sweet and loves toast helping others?

Sexuality;; Lesbian- Shes a lesb. and proud.

Favorite Object;; Tic is a big fan of spiders, Black widows, Tarantulas.. You name it! So her favorite object has to be her spider hoodie, hand crafted out of the softest spider silks and also the strongest. It also has some spider charms hanging down from it.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Peanutcat on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Peanutcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me