Cerial #40 - Open by MirrorMask

Based on Click to view
Artist MirrorMask [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cerial #40 - Open

Postby MirrorMask » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 am

Ah it took me forever to design something good. I accidently deleted the background halfway through designing her and hadn't saved beforehand, so my bad about that.; anyway here she is.
This girl also happens to be the younger sibling of my Cerial.

To win her you can do whatever you want, best form wins. Make sure to make your forms eye appealing. Here is a little starter for you.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
If you draw or write things involving her with her brother may help you win/are boosters.

I'll decide on an end date once there are enough forms.
Last edited by MirrorMask on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cerial #40

Postby saint.EXE » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

username;; kaworu nagisa
name;; fauna
gender;; female

personality;;
hyper❄impetuous❄outgoing❄loves the simpler things❄clumsy
fauna is easily excitable, and even the smallest things can get her excited from here to the moon. she always has enough energy to last her the whole day, and then some, but when she sleeps, she knocks out like a rock. fauna loves to explore around, finding things in the lower branches of trees and such. she usually finds cool trinkets and gives them to her brother or hoards them in a tree.
❄❄❄❄
faun doesn't usually think things through, and it causes her to get into trouble a lot. when she gets into some sort of problem, she likes to untangle it herself, not exactly keen on getting help. most of the time, this actually causes her to get into more of a mess, and then she'll have to reluctantly ask for help. regardless, she loves to stick her nose in other's business.
❄❄❄❄
she loves to be around other ceirals and will try to make as many friends as possible. she will probably come off as obnoxious or annoying, but its just because she enjoys meeting others. faun will either sit quietly and listen to others, or she will yammer on and on about things she sees and does. she takes after her brother in the
fact she will always listen to anothers' problems and give her own, light hearted input.
faun is a good soul, and she herself believes that everyone has a good side to them as well.
❄❄❄❄
fauna adores the smaller things in life. her most favorite thing is seeing deer in the snow, and just snow in general. the white, crunchy, cold snow under her paws makes her happy, and she loves to hop around and throw herself into the snow. fauna loves all the seasons, and the little things that come with them, like the snow of winter, flowers of spring, the sun of summer, and the leaves of fall.
❄❄❄❄
due to her tail being short, she's quite clumsy. she'll stumble and fall over pretty much anything, but she'll get up regardless and smile. faun doesnt climb trees for the fear of falling off, and so, she spends her time on the ground. some day she hopes she'll be able to keep her balance enough to stand up on one, but for now she just digs and explores.
❄❄❄❄

story;;
❄❄
Birds sang, trees swayed, and the cattails of a suddenly invaded pond parted as a tan ceiral, mottled with white and bob-tailed, jumped into the water with a yelp of excitement. The sound of a splash resounded as she landed in the water, and then sat up, spitting out some water caught in her mouth. It was a fine day, sun shining and not a cloud in the sky. Fauna was making the best of it, playing and exploring with the supervision of her older brother. She'd dragged him along in her travel that day, and of course, she had to invite him into the fun. "Jump in!" She laughed, bobtail wagging in the water. He simply gave her a shake of a head, and she let out a huff of disappointment. "Laaaame~!" Fauna dipped her mouth in the water and sucked in a mouthful, before spitting a stream out toward the ceiral on the shore. After her supply ran out, she made a face, "Ew, it tastes like dirt. Gross!" With a deep breath, she stood up and shook herself out, fur sticking out in random places. "Brother! Watch this!" Faun grinned, looking like a wet porcupine, and then closed her eyes, shifting her colors to somewhat match that of her environment. Although her tail was short, she still had her talents. Opening her teal eyes, Faun smiled, "I did it!" With a defiant laugh, she danced around in the pond, sending water splashing, and her brother scooting back.
❄❄

This is what her life is like, Fauna. She enjoys life to the fullest and always smiles. Faun has yet to meet many others, but, she does look forward to the event with a grin and a wagging tail. She find glee in the small things, jumping into ponds, chasing rabbits, and changing colors. Faun wishes to be among the others, despite her differences. She'll watch her buddies from the floor, but it doesn't matter much to her as long as she has some friends.
❄❄
favorite place;;
definition wrote:moun·tain
ˈmountn/
noun
1. a large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level; a large steep hill.

As I take that final step, I gaze upon the scene below me. Trees, lakes, the ocean, all looking as if they were in reach, but truly, they were miles away, days', or even weeks' travel. Standing upon the world, paws in the snow and wind blowing through my fur, I feel
like I have much more to see, much more to explore. There will never be a shortage of places for me to go as long as I still stand alongside this earth. I take a couple of more steps, just to make sure I haven't frozen in wonder, or literally frozen, and I look back upon the hills and forests below. My eyes turn to the sky, trying to understand the impossible blue of the sky, and the clouds that fill it. I don't know why, but this is my place. I can't stay here for long, and my descent must be soon. When I take a final look at the all the places below, I am filled with a new hope, that I will never cease to be amazed by my world. The mountains bring me that satisfaction of knowing I'm not done yet, I have places to go, others to meet, and I won't be bored. Someday, I hope I can share this beautiful sight with another, and they too will understand why I do the things I do. Taking the first steps of my travel down, my eyes catch sight of a flower, poking through the snow.
I smile, finding it to be brave, knowing in its mind that it can survive and wait for spring,
where its bloom will be appreciated and respected.

playlist;;
songs to explore by
art;;
human ref
full body
at the pond

hex codes;;
#69594C
#846D5B
#B5A291
#D6C4B6
#F4EAE1
#7ED2A0
#3A684E
#F5D7CC

nevermin retrying im dumb
Last edited by saint.EXE on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:55 am, edited 11 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pine. » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:41 am

So pretty *<*

Looks amazing mirror mask <3 I love your Ceiral
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rekhyt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:44 am

This will be revealed eventually when I'm finished <33

well hello there

username
DragonflyAmethyst

name
Faun
Typically a female name, Faun is English and French in origin and means 'baby deer'.
I, for once, has inspiration when I say this girl, and the first thing I though was deer-like. Doe-like, I guess, and hearing she was female made it all to perfect for me. The name Faun is pretty much a twist off the name Fawn, and maybe it's just me, but I like the spelling and the feeling of Faun better than Fawn. It fits this pretty girl, so, why not?
Faun doesn't really have any nicknames, as it's hard to shorten the name, although you could call her Faunie I suppose.

Even if this was a 'pick your gender' contest, I would still have definitely thought she was feminine- that's just my outlook on things, though.
To go in this category, I guess, Faun is attracted to males only.

personality
Faun is quite curious- she can't resist sticking her nose into new situations. In fact, she actively searches for something new to do- it's very hard for her to stand still for long periods of time.
She thinks everything she does through very well- you could say that she was overly cautious. In addition, she is always alert, and even the slightest movement from far away can make her pop her head up. When she knows she's alone, she's relaxed, confident in herself. but with people that she doesn't know, she's shy and a 'watch dog' I guess.
Even with this Faun is very social. She hates being away from other people for a long period of time, it makes her feel to isolated and empty. She lives off other's company- usually her brother's and some friends. It's one of those typical traits that she's always 'loyal' but actually, she isn't. It doesn't make her hate her friends at all, but at any sign of danger, she's off. In this sense, she isn't exactly 'brave' either.
In fact, Faun's actually a coward at heart- because everyone has bad traits, and this girl is no exception. Faun hates anything that's new- it scares her. Not too extreme- if there's a new leaf on the path she doesn't freak out, but if some humans tore down a patch of trees, she's be reluctant to step into that bare area. She hates open distances most of all. At the first sign of trouble, she'll turn tail and run.
It's the things that nobody else notice that she loves- things like the way ripples spread across the water, or the way the sun catches on a dew-covered spider web. She takes pleasure in pointing them out to other people.
She's very sweet and supportive to others- even if she doesn't agree with what they're doing. She makes new friends easily, with a happy laugh that is used often. Around Faun, everything is okay.

stories
With wide-open eyes, Faun watched the small bird fly from flower to flower, sucking up nectar. She was camouflaged- the same color as the brush behind her, and didn't want to move in fear of scaring the bird away. It made a low humming noise, wings buzzing so fast she couldn't see them, only a blur. But it was a bird, not an insect!
There was a squeaking noise and another of the strange birds flew into the glen, iridescent feathers gleaming. The new one flew to the first and drove it off, all the time making the same pipping noise. Faun thought is was meant to be menacing- but it was so adorable that she giggled. At that, the birds looked up, saw her, and flew away.
She smiled, watching them fly off in the distance. They were so beautiful!
Faun smiled, streatched- she had been sitting there for over an hour, waiting for various animals to come to her. Faun loved animals, especially birds. She loved how their colors were always so different, vibrant, and sometimes iridescent. When she woke up, she liked to listen to their early morning songs.
Humming a bit to herself, she walked through the forest towards her little home. She lived with her brother, and was hoping he would know what that bird was.
Walking through the forest was thrilling enough, especially on a bright day like it was today. As she walked, she looked around. There was always something new to be found in the forest.
She noticed a birds nest and marked the spot in her mind so that she wouldn't forget it. It would be amazing to come back and look at it! She remembered once, when she had found a fledgling on the ground. She spent the entire day and night there, and eventually fell asleep! When she woke up, the bird was gone. She often wondered what had happened to him- and now that she had found a nest, she could watch chicks grow up!
Time always seemsed to go by shorter when she was walking through the forest. Eventually, she came to the edge, and crossed over to where she lived. She called to her brother

art
this will be done soon
Last edited by Rekhyt on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

shadey tumblr

Call me Amethyst or Ame
I'm a short teen girl with quite a few interests and likes!

writing animals bees movies sherlock
lotr kili drawing reading bartimaeus
shadey science animation rats ships
artemis fowl happy endings pirates

....."You give up a few things, chasing a dream."
Rekhyt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 am

Pine. wrote:So pretty *<*

Looks amazing mirror mask <3 I love your Ceiral

Ah thank you and I'm glad you think so <3
Image Image Image
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:37 am

username ;;

Colo wrote:Ahh, this person's name is Doom Paws,
whom I have been talking to for a bit.
But I'm not so sure about her being my owner,
after all, there ARE other nice people...

name ;;

Colo wrote:This 'Doom Paws' person said that
she would name me Colo.
Must be because she was drinking
a soda pop while talking to me.

gender ;;

Colo wrote:Why, can't you tell?
I'm all around, one hundred
percent female.

Postby MirrorMask » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 am

bump
Image Image Image
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amnisiade

Postby zodacious » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 am

zodacious
Let me tell you a little bit about myself;
I've been off and on this site for about a couple years now. I love this site so much that I keep coming back.
I really like natural colors and palettes, which is why I think this character appeals to me so much.
I have a lot of interests, that include:
► boys/people
► tattoos
► cooking
► comfy beds
► art
I'm a pretty easy-going person, and I don't get mad easily. However, I'm pretty energetic,
and I'll argue my opinions with close friends.
I love a good crowd, and meeting new people.

Amnisiade
"Nymphs of the river Amnisus in Crete and devotees of the goddess Artemis. They cared for the goddess's sacred deer."[x]

female
Amnisiade has a very feminine quality about her. She has a soothing quality about her, so that anyone that meets her feels at ease.

Amnisiade likes many things.
Her favorite animal is a moose.
She likes small flowers, particularly ones like these.
She enjoys sunshine in meadows, and the cool darkness of forests.
Her favorite season is summer, because she likes the sun on her back.
Her most favorite thing to eat is raspberries, because she likes the way they feel on her tongue.

Amnisiade dislikes very little.
She's open to many new things.
However, she despises violence and blatant rudeness of any kind.
She hates unnatural colors with a passion that is of a thousand suns.
She dislikes people/animals who are late, selfish, and narcissistic.
She also doesn't particularly enjoy broccoli because it gets stuck in her teeth.

zodacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 am

bump
Image Image Image
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:02 pm

This will end this upcoming friday, the 27th.
Please finish your forms by then, thank you.
Image Image Image
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me