Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #10 Special

Postby Pine. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 am

username ;; KikiPond
name ;; Athena
gender ;; Female

This is a very special, young ceiral, she will never grow up. She's also based on suicide awareness. Her wings and her halo do float by themselves, and she can glide on the wings (She cannot fully fly with them.) There is invisible text below, but it contains a story about a suicide, so please don't read it if you don't want to.

On Thursday this week, a young girl committed suicide by car crash in our small town. She could never get any help, as her parents wouldn't let her go anywhere except for school, so she kept her problems bottled up until the day of her death. She confided in my younger sister about her problems after their band practice, only an hour before the crash. Her parents made drive home immediately after school, so it was strange that she was driving an hour after practice. Only my sister and I knew out of the whole town what had really happened, and we will keep it that way. That girl deserved much more than she had, she deserved a chance. I really wish she could have gotten help, she was such a kind individual. My prayers are for her

To win her, fill out the form below.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] Can have up to two
Last edited by Pine. on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #10 Special

Postby fallenfishy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 am

Nevermind, sorry Cx.
Last edited by fallenfishy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokémon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pine. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 am

This is now open for adopt ^^
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:30 am

Username: i am the broken.
Name: Kristen
Personality: shy - quiet - depressed - distrustful - scared
WIP
Why I want her: The name I chose for her is my real name. Yes, you heard it here first, folks; I finally disclosed my real name.
The reason I named her after myself is because you're talking to the girl who attempted suicide not one, not two, not even three, but six times. All of which were because of bullying and depression due to my dad leaving us.
I came onto CS today, still depressed, and then I see this Ceiral, a suicide awareness one. I immediately thought back to my most recent attempt, which was not even a month ago, and I started to cry. I knew then that this was the one for me.
(If you want to discuss this with me, or have any questions, please PM me.)
Art: WIP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimi26188 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 am

Username

Marshmelon at your service.

Name

Arella
When you say it, it sound's a bit like the word Cinderella right? I Think it's a beautiful name for her cause it roll's off the tongue and very easy to say. If you don't know how you say it like this: (A-rail-uuhh)

Personality

Quirk

Interview (10 questions total)

Arella, Do you think yourself as special

The answer to that is a big fat NO. I believe everyone is special in their own way's whether it's doing a handstand perfectly or being the smartest.

How do you feel about having the ability to glide?

Ehh, I'm still learning how to use it but i'm quite depressed I can only glide with them.

Do you know how your Halo and wing's are floating right now?

Actually no I don't my mom told me I was born with them other's say they just developed as I grew.

If you were in a situation were you had to choose your best friend over your family who would you pick?

My family. The thing is with friends, is that they come and go. You just can't keep them captive with you for your whole life :L

Have you discovered anything else about yourself other than having wing's and a halo..?

Ehh, Well actually I don't know. Some people say i'm suppose to know everything about my self. If that includes what kind of blood type I am then they must be joking.

Are you picky about who your friend's with?

No actually i'd love to be friend's with anyone. Unless there rude but I can always forgive and forget.

I'd love to here more about why your supporting suicide awareness.

Ah yes, I thought you'd never ask this. Some people are trying to do it right now right now, even as your reading this. To think about it it's just sad. Losing a family member or something like that to commit suicide is not something to be proud of you know. Stop and think about this for a moment: Would you rather want to kill yourself just cause you went to summer school/something bad happened? or would you rather want to live and expierence the greater thing's in life.

Whats your last name?:

This sound's kind of personal if you ask me but i'll tell you. It's Jay. My name is Arella Jay. I kinda like that cobination but it took me a while to get used too. (No I didn't use my real last one nor did I use my real first name)

WIP WIP WIP I got dinner to eat
mimi26188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blergblerg » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Username: Toke SP
Name: Christy
Personality: wip
Extras: wip

I think my heart Breaks right now ;_____;
ImageImage

RIP Kekz 11.5.13

Have: Rose PPS ; Want: Black Advent
blergblerg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpSundae » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 am

Username;;
TurboCatZ

Name;;

Gender;;
Female

Personality;;

Likes & Dislikes;;

Art;;

she/her adult artist

hey, i'm shrimp! i love north american birds, tvd,
      sims, project zomboid, spyro, viva piñata, as well
      as art, other tv shows, and video games in general.

here for nostalgia and to casually collect.
      dm's only open for cupido or art questions.

toyhou.se my cupidos artshop
ShrimpSundae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Username:fullmetalsouleater
Name:Amanda <3
Personality:Very shy :3
Extras: Story of a girl I once loved ~ Her names Amanda...She has baby blue colored eyes and beautiful sun bleached blond hair that falls in waves and curls.....and has two loving friends...Jay and Lucy. She loves to be around them and isn't much into getting to know a ton of people unlike Lucy, who seems to know everyone. She met Lucy two years ago and she's known Jay all of her life. She always shares secrets with Jay and is getting use to Lucy but she never told them about her family life....her dads always drunk and her mom beats the crap out of her nearly every day, unless she can get away, her sister makes fun of her and always pushes her self esteem down once she builds a little bit of it up. The only good in her life are her two friends....but that's not enough in a world of hate.....<3 love you baby girl

and im sending my prays for the girl you knew <3
Last edited by Little Fish on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentSheWolf » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Username: SilentSheWolf
Name: Hikariko (child of light)
Personality: She is a gentle, kind and innocent Cerial. However, her youth shows in her child-like actions and love for games. She is very clumsy and tends to run into things, and fall off things(gliding to safety). She loves summer and frolicking in the sun. She helps anyone who needs her.
Extras: I will be drawing her on my DA (same username) and I would like her on honor of my mom who commited suicide when I was 11.
[/code]
♂+♂=♥ ♀+♀=♥ ♀+♂=♥ EQUALITY
Looking for the '08 timber wolf

If I could get the Tess 19th Pink Cake Dog for my birthday it'd be the bestest gift in the whole wide world!
SilentSheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Affliction » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Username:
#ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
Name:
Lotus
Personality:
Lotus is a young child with a free spirit. Open to all and caring she always puts out her emotions for everyone to see how she feels. Her main goal in life is to give hope to all who are lost and need help. She stands as a beacon of light for all mentally ill and spiritually lost.
Poem 1:
The lotus does bloom
Her spirit rises soon
Along with others their hope soon arises.
Poem 2:
Lost you may seem
But a glow may soon beam
The radiant light pulling you back to sunlight.

About:
The first small poem is about the creature itself, her beginning as a little lotus flower. After being put down the poem explains how she regains hope and her spirit begins to rise up. It ends telling how she brings others to be like a growing lotus bursting with pastel colors and being proud. The second poem seems to tell a story about someone feeling lost and abandoned, possibly going through issues at home or school. It then explains how they see a bright beacon in the dark as they begin to follow it. The ending shows how when you see a small ray of sunlight grab it and pull yourself back to the sunlight and let your hope blossom.
Last edited by Affliction on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ no act of kindness is ever wasted (◕‿◕✿)

if you do debate or model un i would love to chat <3
Affliction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me