Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #5

Postby Pine. » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 am

Had fun with this one. It's the sibling to my ceiral, Cerulean

Username: Glomp
Name: Turquoise

To adopt, just fill out this simple form.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]How did (s)he get their bell?:[/b] [size=5]Can be drawn as a picture or written out[/size]
Last edited by Pine. on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art State wrote:Commissions:
-Closed
Art Trades:
-Closed
Requests:
-Closed
My Links wrote:Ask.fm:
-X
DeviantArt:
-X
Ceirals:
X
No longer on chickensmoothie, please contact me via deviantart

Pine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #5

Postby Alva. » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Oh my goodness Piney, he's perfect! I've finally found a ceiral I just adore!

Username: ALva.
Name:
How did (s)he get their bell?: Can be drawn as a picture or written out
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 am

Username: Modest
Name: Fennel
How did (s)he get their bell?: The bell has has been passed down through the female side of her family. She received it from her mother who got it from Fennel's grandmother and so on. It is very special to Fennel.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bip » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Username: narcissistic.narwhal
Name: Finn
How did (s)he get their bell?: He likes to dig around a lot, and he found it one day, shined it up, and decided to keep it. :B

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Username: Sloth-
Name: Yume, Japanese for dream.
How did (s)he get their bell?: Can be drawn as a picture or written out Yume got her bell WIP
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Munin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Username:
    Munin
Name:
    Cobalt

How did (s)he get their bell?:
    We padded along the forest trail in silence, an awkward silence might I mention... "So uhh. Kimi, have you told your parents about um. Us..?" I asked quietly in attempt to start a conversation. "Yes." She replied simply, keeping her eyes locked onto the sky. "And..?"

Kimi had always been like this. She was always so.. so.. out of this world. I mean that in the kindest way possible. It's what I loved about her. Kimi was always off daydreaming and thinking.

"Cobalt, what's that over there?" She asked as she seemed to dismiss my question. She quickened her pace and ran towards some bush.

"Wow..." I heard her gasps of awe. "What, what is it?" I asked, gradually coming to a stop beside her as she held a ribbon with a golden sphere looking thing on it. I nosed it curiously, wondering what the heck it was. "It's a bell silly." Kimi smiled as she slipped it over my head and onto my neck, even taking the time to properly adjust it so it could gleam in the sunlight. "It'll be our way of remembering our first loves." She added softly, smiling brightly at me.

"It's tres belle(pronounced bell)."
    I chuckled and winked at her. "That's very punny Cobalt." She giggled and rolled her eyes as we continued on our way.

I've never taken it off since that day, and I don't ever plan to either.
Last edited by Munin on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i promise you with all my heart
you'll be okay

if no one else, i'm proud of you

listen, I wish you so much happiness because you deserve it
Munin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Username:
    Glomp
Name:
    Turquoise
How did he get his bell?:
    "Ooo-ho oh! It wasn't a easy task. I had to risk my life for this beauty, and it was totally worth it! You wanna hear about it? Well, gather around... closer.. CLOSER! There, that's better..now..
    It was a dark, storming night..."

The nimble body rattled the treetops as it ran atop of them, terror flash on it's face as lightning fell from the sky, followed by a evil noise, the booming voice of thunder.
    How did he never get caught up in this storm?
    Dashing to the ground, the smallish ceiral darted from tree trunk to tree trunk, wildly and yet not missing a step. He had to get away! He had to find shelter! He had- There. Something stopped him dead in his tracks, something that calm his heart, something shiny... He had to have it. It wasn't a 'it would be nice to have.', and he knew it. Eying the house that held his prize curiously, he stood in the pouring rain. How would he get it? Gathering closer to the area which held it, lifting his paw, he simply put tried to pull it out, though something stopped him. Growling slightly, he moved around, trying to find a way in, though it seemed to be all over the place, his irritated grew. If he couldn't get in here, then where else could he get this thing? Walking around the enclosed box, he found more invisible things.. how odd. Looking around, he soon found a way in, a small movable flap. As he slipped though the small door, he was carefully to locate the small object, smiling as he did so.. Moving his muzzle under it, the rather loud twinkle started him as it rolled down his neck, with the boom of thunder, he gasped! A growl appeared out of nowhere, settled, he ran. For the little door, for freedom! The object around his neck dinging all the way. The barking came next, eyes grow in terror, he felt the breath of the beast, and finally saw the trees! He made it to the door! Running up one, he looked down at the savage, it barked and growled, putting both paws on the tree. It's owner stayed behind with a flashlight. Feeling quite pleased with himself, he fled off into the trees, jumping from branch to branch, humming to himself. He had done it! And with it, he forgot about the storm.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 am

Username:
    BrightHeaven
Name:
    Neptune
How did he get their bell?:
    Guessing by his name, he got his bell by finishing a quest for the Greek God Poseiden. He had to go through many tasks to earn the bell, and he wears it proudly, with no doubts at all. Neptune has many different versions of the tasks he had to do, some seem crazy, some seem easy... you never know..
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrinceYui » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Username: Belldandy
Name: Qui (Vietnamese for Turtle)
How did (s)he get their bell?: willbedrawn
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hot Potatoe. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Username: Hiccumber
Name: Nelucene
How did she get their bell?: Well its more of a ritual on how she got her bell, like her mother and before her at the age of 1 years old they have to go to the beach and find something they ware for the rest of their lives. And each year of living they add the same item to the necklace/sash. For example her mother went to the ocean and found string and seashells, she started off with one and each year she went back and got another shell to put onto the string she found.
.Hot Potatoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me