Artist Ludacris [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aegon

Postby Ludacris » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:21 pm

My first Horgon as a Guest Artist!

Owned
Last edited by Ludacris on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ludacris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip :)

Postby Hobbit Geek » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:44 am

Can't wait to see it :D

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt ME

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Oh this buy is gorgeous!

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ludacris » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 pm

im glad you like him! :D
Ludacris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Username: Dragons Wisper
Name: Sleath
Story I'll have to work on it tomorrow if thats all right :3
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 am

Username: Tori!(:
Name: Lucifer
Story: He was born to the sweetest mother and the strongest father. Everyone knew they were a perfect match, but once they had a child, that the boy would be much wilder than they ever were and everyone was right. He became the wild child of the season for all the families around their home. But everyone truly loved him because he was nice no matter what was thrown in his face. (WIP)
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 am

Username:  Nikki6Ashba
 Name:  Aegon
Story(I apologize now for the length and the fact I am a Horrid writer...but I just had to try out for this boy)

Aegon had been born in to a world of death. Hi s father had been killed when a rouge stallion took over the heard so his mother fled for fear of the new stallion killing her unborn child. Though She had not yet managed to find a safe place to give birth to Aegon. Just a few hours after Aegon was born his mother lost her life defending him from a mountain lion. Aegons instincts forced him to flee as fast as his feeble legs would take him to get away from the danger and scent of his mothers blood.

Aegon ran until his energy was completely spent and he collapsed, but luckily for him he had collapsed at the feet of a lone and grieving mare. She had just lost her own foal to a bear, so it seemed like fate for the two to find each other. The mare took Aegon in and raised him as her own. Aegon was only just two years old though when his adoptive mother fell gravely ill. He stayed with her and cared for her as best he could, but the world was cruel and she passed in to an eternal slumber soon after winter started.

Aegon wandered aimlessly and alone for many years until one night he was sleeping under a large willow tree and someone stumbled in to him. The stallion screamed in surprise and quickly turned to see what had just fallen over him, but to his surprise it was another Horgon. "What are you doing stumbling around like that?" Aegon questioned the other stallion. "Oh I am so sorry, I got separated from my sister and have become terribly lost, I didn't know you were sleeping here and I truly didn't mean to trip over you" The stranger said and he staggered to his feet. "Well who are you anyway" Aegon asked as he eyed the stranger, "Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Omoras" the stranger said with an embarrassed luagh. "Wait, Ormoras? As in the elder Ormoras? You have got to be joking right?" Aegon said as he stared in disbelief at the clumsy stallion before him, though the elder Ormoras was blind so it would make some sense as to why this stallion was stumbling around. "Yeah....like I said I got separated from my sister...and Drake is with her...so I have no idea where I am going or where I am...I can be a bit of an air head sometimes..." the embarrassed stallion said with his head down. "Oh...Well do you know where you got separated from them?" Aegon asked his elder, wondering if he could maybe help. "I remember the sound of a stream and jumping fish the last time I was with her" The blind stallion said, and soon the two were off in search of Omoras' sister and dragon companion, but once they found Miz and Drake Omoras and his sister decided to invite Aegon to join them for good, and to this day the three are inseparable.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Username: Gandalf the Grey
Name: Thanatos
Story Starring Helios and Hecate!

Thanatos sighed as he walked through the copse of trees. He was alone, utterly alone. He enjoyed the sense of feeling it gave him, freedom. The freedom to do anything he wished without being scolded.

Hecate walked carefully next to Helios, eager to hear a sign of the mysterious stallion they had heard of. Helios, however was not so cautious. He sauntered along, announcing gossip to the silent forest. Hecate nickered at him to be silent. He quieted immediately and gazed towards the trees.

Thanatos grinned, as he listened to the two Horgons make their way to the woods. If they were trying to be quiet, they were failures. He heard every step they took, every breath they made. He sighed softly as too not reveal his presence. He decided to sneak up on them, just for the sake of fun. He crept up behind them, scarcely a foot behind.

Hecate focused,anxious to find this so called ghost Horgon. With her wings tucked tightly in, she scoured the forest floor for some sign of life. Helios followed close behind her, intent as he could be.

Thanatos whinnied loudly, making Hecate and Helios whirl around with wings outstretched.

"You" Hecate snorted, disdainfully. "Me" Thanatos replied, "You don't even know me, why do you address me so?" Hecate huffed and then stamped her hoof. "Let me introduce myself" Thanatos said cordially, "I am Thanatos" Helios nickered, then replied "I'm Helios and this is Hecate" Hecate huffed again and turned around. "Let's go Helios" she snorted, " We have nothing more to do here". Helios followed obligingly as she swept out of the forest.

Thanatos watched them go, a bemused expression on his face as he weighed the possibilities of knowing her. He turned away, a heavy burden on his heart.

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ludacris » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

Judging tomorrow! last 24 hours to enter if anyone else is wanting too, or to finish up forums! im excited! so many wonderful entries! :D
Ludacris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tekkai » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 am

Username: Sleipnir
Name: Aeolus
Story Working on it now :)

I'm sorry if it's terrible ^^''
-
Aeolus pawed the ground angrily, his soft grey coat glistening in the faint moon light. Bowing his long lean neck, the silver stallion blew a burst of war breath in to the crisp mountain air.

The fur on his tail puffed in an attempt to enlarge himself and to intimidate the palomino stallion who’s heard he was attempting to overtake. However threats would have no affect on the palomino, for he had defended this heard for the past 60 years, and had no intention of submitting to this rouge bachelor.

Then in a burst of speed Aeolus lunged at the palomino, teeth bared and hooves lashing out towards the older stallion. Aeolus fought valiantly for over eight minutes with the palomino, but history has a habit of repeating itself. This was the second time Aeolus had challenged this male, and marked his second defeat to the palomino.

Retreating with a quick beat of his large grey wings, Aeolus gazed lazy at the palomino, before snorting in disdain and retreating into the clouds line above.

Once he was out of sight, Aeolus glided over to a cliff overlooking the palominos heard. The heard was not one of any particular interest, and many stallions would have even bothered to threaten the palomino let alone fight him twice, for its sake. It consisted of only two mares, one with a gangly colt in tow.

Aeolus guessed that the heard was once much larger, but recent droughts had caused the heard to disperse. The mother, a bright ruby colored chestnut, must have been the palominos mate. So the colt, he figured, was their son.

Aeolus then let his eyes wander to the roan grazing apart from the chestnut and her son. Based on the interactions he had witnessed, he assumed that she was the daughter of the palomino. He hadn’t caught her name but he was fascinated by her. The way she wind would tussle her long mane and the way she’d fly ever so close the lava, just to feel its heat. It fascinated him.

If only he could get past her father he might have a chance at speaking with her, and to him, just hearing her voice and being near her would be worth the fight.
-
(Best of luck to everyone who entered :D)
tekkai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me