Based on Click to view
Artist Deadly Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ochiru Adoption • Tiger

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:21 am

Pachoofoosh wrote:What are Orchiru?
Ochiru are horse-sized creatures who act as guardians and gatekeepers for the many species that live within the forests of our world. Ochiru are rarely seen by humans, and are known to only show themselves to the pure of heart. If you were to fight one, you would find they are very fast creatures, striking powerful attacks in quick succession. Ochiru are solitary creatures, and usually stand guard in one single area for the majority of their lives, seeking out and eliminating any possible threats to the creatures within their territory. While being solitary, they are very loyal and caring towards those they trust, and the Ochiru will protect them with their life if needed. Many tribes of humans and animals alike revere these creatures as deities, due to their elusive nature and behavior. Ochiru are usually naturally-colored, and are almost never found with neon or very bright markings.

You walk around the country side, as usual, when you happen to come across a crystal clear river next to a beautiful forest. You see a silhouette coming closer, you are to curious to run away so you move closer and as you do you see a creature, of nothing you have seen before. It gazes at you and sniffs you gently, you wonder what this could mean.

Code: Select all

Ochiru's Name:

Word limit for story is 500. Please no extras (Fontmeme, fancy forms are ok. ;3).
This will end February 7th.

Goodluck!
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ochiru Adoption • Tiger

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

Reserved<3

Ochiru's Name >>Akanksha; it means "desire; wish." In Hindi. Because he is my desire and my only wish <3 ^,^
    Gender >>He is gonna be my prince in shining armer!
    Short story >>Will be posted somewhere between tonight-monday eastern central time!

Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HopelessOutsider » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Ochiru's Name
Prima
It's meaning is First, because she will be my first.

Short story
A First Meeting
Wind made the trees russle. I sat drawing a scketch of my friends pet. I wished...and wished I had a pet of my own. When I looked up I saw a tail in the tree, It looked a dark branch. Thou I knew I should not touch or go get closer. But I...needed to. I started to climb the tree when I reach for the tail it moved and a head poped out. It was a dragon! I hopped down to start runing but I stoped and looked back. It looked sad, when I walked back I smiled, and it tryed to smile back. I took a chocolate bar from my backpack. She took it with a big smile on her face. I patted her brown head, and smiled. My wish had come true! I called her Prima, my first.
Live stream[off]
Casweck Kennels |DA
HopelessOutsider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vee. » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 am

Oh gosh this one is gorgeous too! I love the brown tones ; ;
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Vellamore wrote:
Oh gosh this one is gorgeous too! I love the brown tones ; ;

Thankyou! <3 <3
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 am

Ochiru's Name: AnnaMarie
Short story: She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate now that can take care of her for awhile. As she's looking for a strong male, she eats some berries and anything else that she can find that tastes good. She loves her mother and misses her deeply.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 pm

~{FireWarrior}~ wrote:
Ochiru's Name
Prima
It's meaning is First, because she will be my first.

Short story
A First Meeting
Wind made the trees russle. I sat drawing a scketch of my friends pet. I wished...and wished I had a pet of my own. When I looked up I saw a tail in the tree, It looked a dark branch. Thou I knew I should not touch or go get closer. But I...needed to. I started to climb the tree when I reach for the tail it moved and a head poped out. It was a dragon! I hopped down to start runing but I stoped and looked back. It looked sad, when I walked back I smiled, and it tryed to smile back. I took a chocolate bar from my backpack. She took it with a big smile on her face. I patted her brown head, and smiled. My wish had come true! I called her Prima, my first.

Congratulations! You are the winner! <3

Thankyou all for ebetering and I wish you the best of luck in the fututre! <3
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me