Based on Click to view
Artist Gà. [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parkika Adopt ~AlphaWolf~

Postby Gà. » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Ok, isn't this CUTE?

To win her / him, Please write a story about how s/he got that black tar [Or whatever you think it is] on her ^^ No less then 300 words

Code: Select all
Owner:
Name:

~AlphaWolf~ wrote:

Owner: -AlphaWolf~
Name: Kark
Story: Kark was born from a pure white egg with turquoise speckles covering it, He hatched on a very warm and sunny day, When he had managed to groom himself free of all the eggshell, He crawled( or rather waddled) over to a pond to see what he looked like. He was quite a handsome young Parkika, his scales and feathers gleamed white, and his short little legs were a very faint turquoise, He also had gorgeous blue eyes to see the world with.
After several weeks he had learnt how to walk probably,sometimes using his wings as extra legs.
He decided that today he would learn how to fly. He walked all the way out to a field to try and find a high take off point. He couldn't find anything so he walked longer, he eventually came upon a foul smelling alleyway that had a dumpster and a few trash cans, he hated the smell but he decided it was high enough anyway. He slowly climbed up the dumpster using his claws and his beak, wiping it on the edge when he was up.
He crouched low, spread his wings and jumped off, he glided for a few seconds before falling back to he ground, he wasn't hurt and he continued trying until he got the hang of it. Eventually on his last go, he was able to fly as great and any eagle. He crouched again but unfortunately he didn't see the incoming truck on the other side of the fence, he jumped just as the truck drove past but instead of flying, the trucks powerful wind blew him sideways into one of the trash cans, it was full of tar from the recent roadworks and he couldn't move his body to get out, he screeched and clawed but only to sink deeper into the tar. Eventually he blacked out.
He woke up back in the field he lived in, but he felt strange, he opened his eyes and looked at himself, he gasped at his scales and feathers, they were no longer white but they were covered in black stinking sticky tar.
He flopped down and wept for awhile, knowing he wouldn't get it off no matter how hard he tried, he was stuck like this for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Gà. on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parkika Adopt ~ UFA

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 am

Story: Kark was born from a pure white egg with turquoise speckles covering it, He hatched on a very warm and sunny day, When he had managed to groom himself free of all the eggshell, He crawled( or rather waddled) over to a pond to see what he looked like. He was quite a handsome young Parkika, his scales and feathers gleamed white, and his short little legs were a very faint turquoise, He also had gorgeous blue eyes to see the world with.
After several weeks he had learnt how to walk probably,sometimes using his wings as extra legs.
He decided that today he would learn how to fly. He walked all the way out to a field to try and find a high take off point. He couldn't find anything so he walked longer, he eventually came upon a foul smelling alleyway that had a dumpster and a few trash cans, he hated the smell but he decided it was high enough anyway. He slowly climbed up the dumpster using his claws and his beak, wiping it on the edge when he was up.
He crouched low, spread his wings and jumped off, he glided for a few seconds before falling back to he ground, he wasn't hurt and he continued trying until he got the hang of it. Eventually on his last go, he was able to fly as great and any eagle. He crouched again but unfortunately he didn't see the incoming truck on the other side of the fence, he jumped just as the truck drove past but instead of flying, the trucks powerful wind blew him sideways into one of the trash cans, it was full of tar from the recent roadworks and he couldn't move his body to get out, he screeched and clawed but only to sink deeper into the tar. Eventually he blacked out.
He woke up back in the field he lived in, but he felt strange, he opened his eyes and looked at himself, he gasped at his scales and feathers, they were no longer white but they were covered in black stinking sticky tar.
He flopped down and wept for awhile, knowing he wouldn't get it off no matter how hard he tried, he was stuck like this for the rest of his life.
Characters
~ Zing's First Piece Of Art!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gà. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Very cute story, and LOVE how you included the blue legs / eyes ^^

Bump!
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Thankyou very much :)
I love him so much <3
Characters
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gà. » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

W
~AlphaWolf~ wrote:

Well congrats, you're the very first owner of a parkika
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parkika Adopt ~AlphaWolf~

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

YES!
Thankyou!
I shall love him and he will get a grand and glorious nest in NightShade Glade :D
Could you take off the adopt me sign?
Characters
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parkika Adopt ~AlphaWolf~

Postby Gà. » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 am

~AlphaWolf~ wrote:
YES!
Thankyou!
I shall love him and he will get a grand and glorious nest in NightShade Glade :D
Could you take off the adopt me sign?

Took it off ^^

Oh and I loved him so much hes on the stamp for Parkika's ^^

And correction
You're the very first owner of an adopted parkika, Horsefan21 has a custom ^^
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups