My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Friesian custom

Postby Immortal Souls » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am

oh wow! I love It! thank you!

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ...

"𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮'𝓼
𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶."

Immortal Souls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cn_spots » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 am

No problem!
cn_spots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFeather11 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 am

ScarletFeather11 wrote:Horse Code#: LREH#1
Username: ScarletFeather11
Entry Here:

Personality

Night is described as being independent, a joker, a sweetheart, and nurturing. Night is described as independent as he isn't much on people teaching him or telling him what to do. He likes to try and do things himself rather than have people or other horses tell him how to do it. Night also has been said to be a joker. He enjoys playing pranks on his friends, random strangers, and most of all foals. Whether it would be night or day, rain or sunshine, lunch or dinner, this boy is pranking someone. Another thing people and horses say to him is that he's a sweetheart. He might look big and bad but he's just a big friendly giant. He will be a big sweetie when it comes to winning over a mare or trying to become someone's friend. Lastly he's been said to be nurturing. Night loves young foals when he isn't pranking them. He will give them advice whether it's about first crushes or a fight over some food.

Night has a few likes. He enjoys hanging out with his friends in the pasture on sunny days. He enjoys catching up with his friends and chatting when he isn't pranking. Night also likes relaxing by a lake or river. The water flowing always seems to calm him and put him in another world. It seems weird but he just loves it. He also loves pranking hence his joking personality. He will indeed pull a great prank on someone no matter what time of day it is. It brings him joy in his life. Another thing this brave boy likes is sunsets. He loves to look at the purple and orange colors in the Sky at night. They always put him in a great mood before bed. Lastly Night loves young foals. He loves to play pranks on them and give them advice. It's something he can't wait to do one day to his own foals.

Dislikes

Night Rider, as cheery and sweet as he is, indeed has dislikes. This big boy first of all hates it when horses tell him he's not a pure Friesian when he indeed is. He though has pushed it off over the years knowing he is just a special horse with rare white markings. Another thing this big boy doesn't enjoy is nagging mares and stallions. Honestly who cares if your bow isn't sitting in your mane right? Not him. Night also doesn't like rain. He hates the mud in his fur and the rain messing up his long flowing mane. It just doesn't seem well to him at all. Lastly this big brave boy is afraid of...goats! Night has had a huge fear of them since he was a young colt. This large goat had chased him around the pasture when he was young multiple times and Night ended up falling into a water trough which greatly embarrassed him. As silly as it is he hasn't liked goats since!

Discipline

Night Rider is into English. He is wonderful at it and treasures all of his trophies as if they were his own children. He hopes to have great foals like him in dressage.

History

Night Rider was born on March 3rd to a horse farm in Kentucky. His dam was a purebred Friesian along with his stud. Young Night was quite a handful growing up. He enjoyed messing with the fillies and nipping at the colts, trying to pick up a fight every now and then. He wasn't much on the fact not many foals wanted to play with him. He was scolded quite a lot by his parents which finally rang a bell in his little mind. He finally grew into a mature colt and earned a few friends. His friends stuck by his side until he was sold to another farm down in Florida at the age of a year. He endured the rough road down to the state and lived through it. He wasn't much on the new horses as they judged him as soon as they heard about him. It hurt him greatly that none of the horses liked him. He was alone for the first few months before a young filly was brought to the farm. She had a sleek white coat with a few simple black spots on her gentle pelt. He had instantly fell head over heels for the filly.

Night had spent his next year with at the farm with the filly known as Shiner. She had been his best friend until she was sold off and his heart was shattered. His whole world crumbled and he himself had broke inside. His owner had declared he couldn't handle the so called lame stallion anymore and sold him to another home. Night grew out of his pain and continued on with his life. At his new home he fell into the young mare, Dixie. Dixie wasn't much on him at first but took him under her wing and showed him around. It was a matter of time before Night Rider fell for the beautiful paint Dixie. She was better than Shiner in every way. She was indeed perfect. His heart was swelled with pride and love as he stood beside the young mare in pastures and shared apples and treats with her.

Night Rider is now happily still in his second home with Dixie by his side every single day for the rest of his life. He is quite happy for the future when he shall ask the beautiful mare for her 'hoof' in marriage (to be his mate) and have many, many foals together to pass on his stunning line.

Future Mate

Night Rider's future mate would have to be my first ever custom Cottonwood horse, Down in the Land of Dixie, or Dixie for short. She is the mare I mentioned in his history. Dixie seems to be perfect for him as she fits his unique personality. I hope if I get him these two will have beautiful foals together.

Dixie

Favorite Things

Night Rider has many favorite things. Here's a few right off his mind:

-Sunsets
-Pranks
-Jokes
-Foals
-Giving advice
-Dixie
-Treats! He loves his treats.
-Lakes
-Rivers
-Sweet, beautiful Dixie.

Night: "Wait did I already say Dixie? Who cares that mare is just stunning. I have to mention her twice!"

Fears

Night is terribly afraid of goats and thunderstorms. Other than that he's not really afraid of anything.

Theme Songs

When a young colt his theme song was Hard to Love by Lee Brice

When he had his heart broken it was Everybody's Got Somebody but Me by Hunter Hayes

Now it is Night Train by Jason Aldean

Best friend

Two cows named Jingle and Bell. These two have been his friends for a while and he takes up for them. They might be cows but they're his best friends.

image.jpg
Please do not use. This is a personal photo of my pet cows Jingle and Bell
image.jpg (263.26 KiB) Viewed 143 times

Birthday

Night was born on March 3rd at 2:32am to his dam Night Blazer and to a stud called Riding Storms. He surprised his two purebred parents when he came into the world with white markings on his black sleek Friesian coat.

Finally what will you use him for?

I would love to have this beauty. I have one Cottonwood horse now called Dixie as I have put before c: I haven't had a stallion yet and if I got this big boy he'd be a perfect mate for her. I'd mostly use him for role playing, art, stories, poems, pretty much everything. He's a beauty and Night Rider would definitely be in good hands with me.

Comments

Night Rider is one beautiful horse. If I don't get him congrats to the person who does c: You better treat him well! c:

I won him in the Readoption Event hosted by teresa8oats

Oh and just a little extra things about Night's cow friends. Their back stories. Hope it's ok to add! Thought you all might want to hear how they came into my care.

Jingle is the grey steer. He was sterilized/not able to breed last year when he was a few weeks old. Pure angus. He was born on March 14th, 2013 at 5:00pm. His mother had him and his twin sister but just forgot about him. My grandfather kept him in his basement for two nights then he was brought to my farm/mom and dad's farm where he currently is. He's a big baby and knows his name. He loves apples and treats. Bell has been his adopted mother and she loves him to death.

Bell is short for Annabell (No extra 'e' on the end. I don't spell it like that). Bell was born back on Thanksgiving in November in 2011 to her mother who didn't produce any milk. I took her in when she was about a week old. My grandfather said she wouldn't make it through her first winter but amazingly she did. Bell is a mixed breed of angus and Charolais. She was my first calf I raised. She's stubborn as a mule when she wants to be for everyone but to me she never is. Bell has a few other nicknames my mother and I came up with. We call her Bell-Bell, Mama Bell, and Baby Bell. These calves have brought lots of joy in my life and they're my angels. They're messy and fun to be around. Other than that Bell and Jingle are my angels. They love rubs and treats oh and they love to make faces at you. Jingle has now invented the 'cow grin'. It's surprisingly disturbing, funny, and adorable at the same time.

Pictures of them separate:
image.jpg
Jingle is the one who poses
image.jpg (293.09 KiB) Viewed 143 times

image.jpg
And this is Bell with my mom's arm feeding her a few cow treats
image.jpg (267.86 KiB) Viewed 143 times
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
My Riverbank Hollow Morgans
My Cottonwood Horses Cottonwood Ranch My Running Bear Tolters
ScarletFeather11

My pets