Based on Click to view
Artist ChubLover<3 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tiger for Assassin*Cat

Postby ChubLover<3 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 am

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1512444][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1269906&size=medium&format=png&rev=1353558410[/img][/url]
Last edited by ChubLover<3 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

// Even the weakest \\

// filly can grow to be \\

// the strongest mare.. \\

-Signature by Admires Last Delight
ChubLover<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I suck at designs!!!!!!!!

Postby iamafluffyball » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 am

Name:zebedee
Story/Art(Optional/willboost chance of winning)zebadi was found on the magic roundabout by dougal when he was found he was a man on a spring thing but he woke up one day to discover he was a chub
iamafluffyball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iluvdachshunds_11 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Name:red crush
Story/Art(Optional/willboost chance of winning)He was born somewhere in july. He was raised by a's student parents, but is a complete tomble maker. He set a world record of most detentions in a day. Three detentions from each teacher including the princepal, custodian, and etc.

i luv your designs! you don't suck!
iluvdachshunds_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 am

Name: This beautiful gal's name would be Tiger.
Story/Art:

Art- Image

Poem-

T- Tough little girl, she is,
I- I wouldn't mess with her.
G- Gentle little girl she is,
E- Everyone loves that fur.
R- Really beautiful, that's what I think.

Story-

Along time ago, in a great, deep, dense rainforest, there lived a chub horse. Everybody knew to steer clear of the chub, she was much stronger then she looked. So the days went on, and this chub, Tiger, was getting very lonely. "I need a friend." She thought to herself. "One that won't run away from me." So, the adventure to find a friend started. First, Tiger tried the monkeys, swinging high above. Before she could even get a word out, however, the monkeys all scattered, leaving the trees empty as could be. "Well, monkeys are to smelly anyway." Tiger thought to herself. Next, she tried the Boa Constructor, coiled on a branch. Before Tiger could even get a word out, however, the Boa let out a long, threatening hiss, and struck at her. Tiger reared, and ran. "Well, the Boa would only eat me." Tiger thought to herself, again. Next she tried the little dart frogs, hopping around. The moment they saw her, however, they all hopped away. "Why is it so hard for me to find a friend?" She asked herself, her tail drooping. She saw a family of okapi playing in the shade. She walked over, but before she could even get a word out, they all ran away. "Is there no friend in the entire rainforest for me!?" She yelled, getting both angry and sad. "I'll be your friend, little one." A voice behind her said. Tiger turned around, but all she could see was the river, green and bubbly. "Why are you?" She asked, tipping her head? "Come closer, little one, and I will tell you." The voice said again. All Tiger's instincts were screaming at her to run away. Her curiosity got the best of her, however, and she slowly went over to the river. Suddenly, out of no where, huge jaws splashed out of the water. She turned and ran. The jaws grabbed Tiger's tail, and started to pull her under. "Help! Help!" Tiger screamed as loud as she could. All the monkeys, all the snakes, all the frogs, and all the okapis came to watch, but were to frightened to help. As if somebody in the sky pressed a random button, all the animals ducked away to hide again. The jaws grabbed her leg, pulling up to her ears under. Suddenly, a human, tall and kind, and her chub came through the trees. The human grabbed a stick, and hit the owner of the jaws, right on the snout. Tiger floated up to the surface, and the human picked her out. "You look like you need a home, little one." At first, Tiger was frightened at the words 'little one' but soon realized that she had found a friend. To this day, Tiger lives with me and my chub, and to this day, she has a slight limp.

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChubLover<3 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Assassin*Cat wrote:Name: This beautiful gal's name would be Tiger.
Story/Art:

Art- Image

Poem-

T- Tough little girl, she is,
I- I wouldn't mess with her.
G- Gentle little girl she is,
E- Everyone loves that fur.
R- Really beautiful, that's what I think.

Story-

Along time ago, in a great, deep, dense rainforest, there lived a chub horse. Everybody knew to steer clear of the chub, she was much stronger then she looked. So the days went on, and this chub, Tiger, was getting very lonely. "I need a friend." She thought to herself. "One that won't run away from me." So, the adventure to find a friend started. First, Tiger tried the monkeys, swinging high above. Before she could even get a word out, however, the monkeys all scattered, leaving the trees empty as could be. "Well, monkeys are to smelly anyway." Tiger thought to herself. Next, she tried the Boa Constructor, coiled on a branch. Before Tiger could even get a word out, however, the Boa let out a long, threatening hiss, and struck at her. Tiger reared, and ran. "Well, the Boa would only eat me." Tiger thought to herself, again. Next she tried the little dart frogs, hopping around. The moment they saw her, however, they all hopped away. "Why is it so hard for me to find a friend?" She asked herself, her tail drooping. She saw a family of okapi playing in the shade. She walked over, but before she could even get a word out, they all ran away. "Is there no friend in the entire rainforest for me!?" She yelled, getting both angry and sad. "I'll be your friend, little one." A voice behind her said. Tiger turned around, but all she could see was the river, green and bubbly. "Why are you?" She asked, tipping her head? "Come closer, little one, and I will tell you." The voice said again. All Tiger's instincts were screaming at her to run away. Her curiosity got the best of her, however, and she slowly went over to the river. Suddenly, out of no where, huge jaws splashed out of the water. She turned and ran. The jaws grabbed Tiger's tail, and started to pull her under. "Help! Help!" Tiger screamed as loud as she could. All the monkeys, all the snakes, all the frogs, and all the okapis came to watch, but were to frightened to help. As if somebody in the sky pressed a random button, all the animals ducked away to hide again. The jaws grabbed her leg, pulling up to her ears under. Suddenly, a human, tall and kind, and her chub came through the trees. The human grabbed a stick, and hit the owner of the jaws, right on the snout. Tiger floated up to the surface, and the human picked her out. "You look like you need a home, little one." At first, Tiger was frightened at the words 'little one' but soon realized that she had found a friend. To this day, Tiger lives with me and my chub, and to this day, she has a slight limp.

Your's :)

// Even the weakest \\

// filly can grow to be \\

// the strongest mare.. \\

-Signature by Admires Last Delight
ChubLover<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups