Based on Click to view
Artist PaintLily [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Charlotte

Postby PaintLily » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

This is My Baby Charlotte.

Rarity: Super Rare
Facts: The Other Oldest Wolion in Existence, and also the other Very First Pronghorn Wolion.
Personality: She is very sweet, loves to sing, always there to protect you when you need her, never gives up on anyone, will stand up for anyone and always smiles.
History: Charlotte Was born in a Small wolf pack but was cast out because of her weird markings, She met up with a group of awkwardly colored wolves, she stayed there for a little while but she just didn't feel right there so she left. Not long after There was a fire and she got trapped in the middle of it, she was just a helpless week old pup. A wolf ran through the fire, grabbed her, put her on his back, and saved her. He fainted after he got her to safety and Charlotte lived with him until one day she said "Dad, I've got to find another wolf like me", she thought he was her father because she had lived with him sense she was to young to remember. She left and years later, after she realized he wasn't her dad, she found one and she ran happily towards him and seeing he was confused she said "Finally, Another of my kind!" after a while they fell in love and mated.
How We Met: It all started when I saw a large creature much bigger than me that left for the forest, it wasn't this one, I searched for it and one day I found it lying there with her, many more were below, though when the one I first saw noticed me it shoed me away. A week after this experience I came back but only a few where left, there the two were mourning, I started to cry and the one I saw first came towards me, it was getting dark, I shook in fear but instead of hurting me it picked me up and kept me warn for the night, this one helped keep me warm as well.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.