Artist PaintLily [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Survivor Star

Postby PaintLily » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 pm

This is My Pronghorn Wolion

Rarity: Super Rare
Name: Survivor Star
Facts: Survivor Star is oldest Pronghorn Wolion in existence, He is the Very First Pronghorn Wolion.
Personality: Survivor Star is kind, compassionate, Wise, and playful at times. He loves Romp Around in the Snow, He's always sharing his wisdom with others. He plays with the pups all the time, he enjoys teaching the older pups how to hunt, and he is the all around lovable Wolion.
History: when Survivor Star was a pup everyone though he was a special wolf with wonderful colors, but as he got older he got stubs of horns and a start of a mane, the wolf pack then kicked him out of the pack because he was so weird, so he searched for someone of his own long and hard. Then one Day when he was 17 he finally found one, it was Charlotte, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, when Charlotte saw him she came running happily, Survivor Wondered why until she said "Finally! Another of my Kind!". After a while they Fell in love and mated, they had many kids and loved each and every one of them.
How We Met: One Day I was out on a Stroll when I saw a marvelous creature much bigger than me, it looked at me with questioning eyes as I stared at it with happy eyes. After a While it let into the woods and every day After that I searched The woods for it until one day I saw it beside another one that was very beautiful and then in a clearing below the cliff a large quantity of them, I knew this was where I wanted to stay forever but then it noticed me and shoed me off. Then a week later I went back but when I returned there was only a few left and I saw the two mourning, I started to cry and then it lifted its head and looked at me, when I noticed it staring at me I started to shake for fear it would attack me, it approached me as I sat there frozen in fear. It was getting dark and when it got near me I almost ran, but... it... it picked me up and kept me warm for the night, surprised and Confused I slept there with it.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.