Postby vetchic » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:54 am

Name:
διακοσμητικά
Diakosmitika
(Miki)
Breed:
Dire Wolf
Why you want her:
I'm planning on creating a dire wolf RP soon, and I would love to use this image, with your permission, as Diakosmitika's appearance.
Background:
Diakosmitika was born into the purple. Her father was the Alpha Male of Skiá Pack, as well as his father before that, and before that. Many of Miki's relatives all held high ranks in Skiá Pack, and equally grand expectations were applied to her.
However, her pack was disappointed when Miki ran away from the pack because she refused to accept the role as Beta Female when the previous Beta was killed by an illness.
After fleeing from her responsibilities, Diakosmitika befriended a loner dire wolf named στρατιώτης, or Stratiotis. They became extremely close friends, and Miki realized that living with a dire wolf who was truly her best friend and didn't expect everything out of her was a better life than living in the stressful pack. Stratiotis was a humorous, pleasant wolf to be around, and Miki was fully content.
The day came when Diakosmitika's father searched for her, and managed to find the den Stratiotis was sleeping in. Miki's father questioned Stratiotis, but he wouldn't cooperate, and Diakosmitika's father was about to attack Stratiotis out of frustration when Miki returned from hunting and prevented her father from injuring her friend. Diakosmitika's father convinced Miki to return to the camp and accept the role of Beta, which had gone unfilled, waiting until the return of Miki. Stratiotis ended up joining the pack as well, or else Miki wouldn't have agreed.
Diakosmitika resumed the role of Beta and became Alpha Female after her father's death. Stratiotis didn't want a large role in the pack, even though it was offered to him, and instead was a regular member of the dire wolf pack.
Last edited by vetchic on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting. Peace out.
vetchic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up for adoption

Postby Ƨнα∂σω » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 am

Name:
διακοσμητικά
Diakosmitika
(Miki)
Breed:
Dire Wolf
Why you want her:
I'm planning on creating a dire wolf RP soon, and I would love to use this image, with your permission, as Diakosmitika's appearance.
Background:
Diakosmitika was born into the purple. Her father was the Alpha Male of Skiá Pack, as well as his father before that, and before that. Many of Miki's relatives all held high ranks in Skiá Pack, and equally grand expectations were applied to her.
However, her pack was disappointed when Miki ran away from the pack because she refused to accept the role as Beta Female when the previous Beta was killed by an illness.
After fleeing from her responsibilities, Diakosmitika befriended a loner dire wolf named στρατιώτης, or Stratiotis. They became extremely close friends, and Miki realized that living with a dire wolf who was truly her best friend and didn't expect everything out of her was a better life than living in the stressful pack. Stratiotis was a humorous, pleasant wolf to be around, and Miki was fully content.
The day came when Diakosmitika's father searched for her, and managed to find the den Stratiotis was sleeping in. Miki's father questioned Stratiotis, but he wouldn't cooperate, and Diakosmitika's father was about to attack Stratiotis out of frustration when Miki returned from hunting and prevented her father from injuring her friend. Diakosmitika's father convinced Miki to return to the camp and accept the role of Beta, which had gone unfilled, waiting until the return of Miki. Stratiotis ended up joining the pack as well, or else Miki wouldn't have agreed.
Diakosmitika resumed the role of Beta and became Alpha Female after her father's death. Stratiotis didn't want a large role in the pack, even though it was offered to him, and instead was a regular member of the dire wolf pack.
Ƨнα∂σω

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me