My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit #68

Postby Isis Wolf so Pure » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Who won? It's okay if you aren't done judging.
ImageImageImageImage
I have to go now....
I'll check on you guys every week for trades. Take what you want. Some will be locked for da points.

This image rotates! Clickit to get yours to rotate to :3

ImageImageImage
☆ Signature By Cashee ☆
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`
Isis Wolf so Pure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 pm

i believe she's still judging...
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Is this being judged?
    I'm just wondering ^.^
    If your busy its fine, I completely understand!
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:52 am

I will now judge this. Expect results in a few

A few notes

Any WIP parts in your for will disqualify you immediately. I don't judge unfinished forms.Any edits after the end date willalso not be allowed. If all fors break said rules, then this kit will be adpte dout to nonowners.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 pm

So....
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
........じしf_, )ノ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 am

Well, I don't know if I should say anything yet, or if I simply should leave the judging for you since I'm no longer an artist, Qualeo. I had more or less decided upon who'd win and who'd I planned on giving a runner up before my life was completely turned upside down earlier this year, but maybe that doesn't matter now.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 am

Vazchu wrote:
Well, I don't know if I should say anything yet, or if I simply should leave the judging for you since I'm no longer an artist, Qualeo. I had more or less decided upon who'd win and who'd I planned on giving a runner up before my life was completely turned upside down earlier this year, but maybe that doesn't matter now.

If you want to go ahead. I haven't announced anything yet because it's a contest I'm finding I can't really choose a winner for. I think you'd make the best decision for this
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Gah, I regret not finishing my form ;OVaz, I miss your beautiful designs! I hope everything will turn out fine for you in the end !
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sat May 03, 2014 12:42 am

I apologize that I wasn't able to post the results earlier this week as I had planned. All of a sudden I was popular for last minutes job interviews… O___O’ Quite unexpected.

Oh well, that’s not really interesting for you guys now, is it? You want to know who won, after all.

I don’t know if you can tell how hard it has been for me to judge this; but I can tell you, this is by far one of the MWKs that I’ve had the most trouble with judging. Hhh, you guys are so amazing at makings forms to blow my mind away! <3 And making my heart break that I’ve to break someone’s hopes and dreams when choosing between such amazing forms. </3 But sadly that’s the deal which comes with being here and doing this.

Anyway, after much thought and reading each form over and over again. I'm down to two persons.

... This kit is a "she", a female, a gal... Just like Kumori.

... This kit will have a name realted something that is the complete oposite of Kumori's....

... The person who may call this kit "mine", had a form that made me stand on the threshold to almost have my eyes break up in tears as I read it... Yet at the same time smile...

... The person who may call this kit "mine", made me at one point get a very clear picture of something that I'd like to attempt drawing someday...

... This gal will from this day onwards, be known as Fulminata!
In other words, the winner is Nevermore Raven! Congratulations!

Alas, it does not end there; because there's one more person out there whom deserves a kit of their own, a runner up, as it is called.
... This someone goes by the name Burninflames! I'll shoot you a PM shortly. :3

~ Ignore the part below this in case you aren't the one it's meant for, it's not wort your time since it's not meant for you... xD ~

@Nevermore Raven;
I apologize about disappointing you with the part of me and designing MWKs (but it still makes me happy to hear that you liked the designs I made so much, so thank you, it really warms my heart). I can admit that I love designing them – otherwise I hadn’t even entered two of the competitions while trying to be good enough for them – and sort of felt more at home with making designs for them than what I’ve felt with most of the designs I’ve made and someday will make for species out there (I can’t help but to think that I sort of found my own style, if there is such a thing, while designing the MWKs and that’s one of the reasons for me liking it a tad more than the others). But no matter, it’s not as if I’m going to quit designing characters just because I’m no longer one to do it for the MWKs. :3 I’ve always designed characters after all, long before I joined CS, it’s a part of who I am. So that’s something I’ll keep doing. ^^, Both for the species I’m still an artist for and “outside” that realm (as well as I’ve something coming up soon, which makes me a tad nervous because I’ve never done such a thing before and I’m afraid to disappoint a certain someone who put their trust in me and believes that I can pull this something off).
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me