My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write About Your Dream Makoatl!

Postby Red weasel » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Username: Red weasel
Owner or Non-owner: non-owner
Makoatl Name Jezabelle
Makoatl Gender female
Physical Description Jezabelle has a lavender purple coat, with baby pink and white markings. These marking appear on her left leg, right ear, left flank, muzzle, and various patches on her tummy and sides, and are styled like stain glass, being in patches of shapes likes rhombuses in her three colors. Most have patches have no pictures in them, though a few have butterflies in them. Her eyes are a few shades darker than her pink fur color. she has a long braided mane, that starts as a darks purple color and fades down to pink, with a butterfly decorating her hair. (100 words)
Story -]Jezabelle woke up calmly, to the sounds of birds outside. She got up quickly to fix her hair, and clip her butterfly clip in. She skipped breakfast, something she often did, out of excitement to get out. She loved socializing, but more than that, she loved to go out to gardens and just take it all in. She loved flowers, her favorite being stargazeer lilies. Before she went of to the garden though, she had to visit her animal friends, and bring them some berries from a nearby bush. They didn't need the food, but it had become a morning tradition for her. First she went to the local deer, then over to the great rabbit hole, then the land of trees were birds and and many other creatures lived. Once she was done greeting her friends, she made her way out to a garden.
Jezabelle chose a her likely favorite place of gardens, one of the largest of them, with a vast land of different types of plants, from many countries. Today she decided she wanted to go see the butterflies, in a field of flowers they normally frequented. Though she grew up with butterflies , Jezabelle was not always such a huge fan of them. In fact she use to be down right scared of them. Incests were never her thing, and Jezabelle ended up holding an intense fear of a long list of bugs, that once including butterflies. Her mother was the one to help her recover from her intense fear, by showing her that butterflies wouldn't hurt her, as to keep Jezabelle from being afraid what was close to her.
As Jezabelle walked to her favorite field, she had to serve from side to side, trying to avoid bugs, though mostly she was dogging bees, her worst enemy. She padded gently but quickly over to the field, and found there was something laying on the ground as she approached. Upon further inspection, she noticed that it was a sea shell, which to an extent confused her. There was no beach near the gardens, at least not that she knew off. She had been to the beach before, though oddly for what she was, sh wasn't much a fan for beaches. Even so, she knew that this had to belong to someone, and wanted to make sure the owner got it back.
Jezabelle picked up the wheel, and wondered around the garden for what found like hours, looking for the shell owner, hopping they were still there, as the shell could be valuable to them. She was getting so worried about finding them, that she ran right smack into another Mako. Jezabelle bobbled but didn't fall, and the Mako turned to look at her. He looked her over for a moment, noting the shell, Jezabelle had, but before he could speak, she piped up.
"Is this yours?" she asked,. He shook his head, "It's yours now, thanks" he replied before walking away, leaving Jezabelle confused. (497)
Last edited by Red weasel on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandoned-account123 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:35 pm

wip
    Username ;; i am obviously a cat
    Owner or Non-owner ;; non owner
    Makoatl Name ;;
    Makoatl Gender ;; female
    Physical Description [Limit 100 Words] ;;
    [name] would have white, sparkly fur and a glittery pink mane.
    She would also have a iridescent unicorn horn on her head with
    magical dream powers. Her eyes would be pink. She would be slightly
    bigger than the average Makoatl.
    Finally, she would have white feathered wings.
    Story -NO PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- [Limit 500 Words]
back to liquidate for flight rising.
abandoned-account123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Username:
Krist Fullmetal
Owner or Non-owner:
Owner
Makoatl Name
Rin
Makoatl Gender
Male
Physical Description:
He has a white as a base pelt color, a dark grey base tail color, and the same dark grey for a base mane color. He has a dark grey stripe that runs from his eye to the beginning of his tail. The rest of his markings are hot pink and neon green, these markings include O's, dots, and some dripping markings. His mane is a little longer and messier then normal, and one side of his face is covered by his mane. He also has a prosthetic leg. His eyes are bi-color one hot pink and one lime green.
(100/100)
Story
"So Rin, you came here to reflect a little on your....er...troubled past, correct?" Rin nodded slowly at this statement.
"Not much for words, huh?"
"Not particularly." Rin replied, his head hung low in an effort to avert his gaze from the counselor.
"Alright lets get started, so it says here that you have killed a few others, true or false?"
"True."
The counselor shifted uneasily at the calmly answered question. "Is that what you would like to reflect on?"
"It's a part of my troubled past, isn't." Rin said finally lifting his head to lock eyes with the counselor. In response the counselor recoiled a bit.
"I'm no monster." Rin told the counselor in an attempt to calm his nerves.
"Then why would you...?"
"....I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know, was there a motive or was it just for fun?"
"No motive and not for fun."
"Alright lets leave that subject behind, what happened to your leg?"
"I was born without a leg"
"Look, Rin i'm afraid this is not quite working out. If you can't provide more information..."
"Ok." Rin then got up and walked out "Thank you for trying" He mumbled under his breath.
"Rin please come back you can't just...!" His voice was silenced as the door shut behind Rin.
(219/500)
Last edited by Krist Fullmetal on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 am

Username:  Chloe Price
Owner or Non-owner: Non-owner
Makoatl Name Korra
Makoatl Gender female
Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]: A simple pastel blue on dark grey or silver. A cute, Duffy design, cute hair edits, like mohawk with one dude of the had shaved and the hair sweeps over the other side. White eyes, maybe ram horns, glowy eyes too...something cute, simple, and cool I guess.
Story -NO PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- [Limit 500 Words]: Korra say on the edge of the pier, the toes of her paws curled over the edge as her gaze stared out over the galaxy textured water. The gentle sound of water slapping softly over the shore, a sight breeze whistled through the beach behind her; a world at rest was missing the beauty of this world. The creasant moon sat, contented, on the waves, going with the flow as billions of stars twinkled around it. The mako skilled, flicking up her ears as the sound of a splash pierced the air quietly. It was a...dolphin. the sleek silver body of the creature sailed into the air gracefully, clicking it's unique little song. It was amazing. Fantastic. And Korra loved it. For a moment something held her back however when the aquatic name beckoned with its playful call, she could not resist. The paws of the far thumped as she pushed off the wooden platform and streaked into the air. A slow blink. Time showed. A fair, wistful smile curled over her lips. He body blotted out the moon, a silhouette in the sky. Then slash. She was free.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:05 am

Username: Lioncourt

Owner or Non-owner: Owner

Makoatl Name Calliope

Makoatl Gender Cisgender Female

Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]
Calliope, a Makoatl of monochrome design, has dark grey-colored fur, with a white lace-like pattern on her wrists and ankles. Under both of her eyes is a silver teardrop-shaped spot. Her mane is black and white-striped, like that of a zebra's, and goes all the way down to the start of her tail. Her eyes are a milky white coloring. She wears a funeral veil, held to her mane by small black and white roses. Wrapped around her tail is a string that holds an old wedding ring. Around her neck is a silver circle-shaped locket.
[96/100]

Story
They say a ghost haunts the cemetery on Owl Roost Street. You can hear her weeping throughout the neighborhood carried by the restless night winds. Those who have wandered along the sidewalk in the night can see her figure hunched over a grave and watch as tears like liquified silver spill onto the grass. The grave is that of a Makoatl named Julius, once married to a female named Calliope. Nobody knows how he died, but when he passed on, his peaceful little home seemed to shrivel. Worst of all, his mate's color drained from her fur during the rainfall during his funeral. That dreary day was when her soul left behind her body- a body that's barely clinging onto life.

How could one tolerate living such a lonely life? Her eyes without sight, unable to see the beautiful things that remain in her life, and her voice only used for the dreadful cries that haunt the neighborhood the moment the sun falls below the horizon. Many have tried to speak to her, but in the blink of an eye, she seems to disappear. Many believe she's the grief-stricken widow of the long-deceased Julius.

"Why would someone spend an extended period of time grieving like this?" I asked my mother.
Mother would softly brush her chin against my head. "Because, my dear. Sometimes love lingers long after the other's dead. Some Makoatls just can't let go of the ones they love."

That night, I had gathered the courage to go to the cemetery where Julius had been laid to rest. The same figure sat in the same spot, in the same position she had many nights before. "Calliope?" I called out for the figure, but she didn't even flick an ear at my voice. "Why don't you let go?" I urged on.

That moment, her head slowly turned. Her eyes glinted as the light of the lamppost reflected off of them. The two of us stared at each other for several minutes, neither of us moving. That is, until she turned her attention back to the tombstone that marked the grave of her fallen mate, and released an pitiful wail. The noise almost seemed unworldly, surprising me to the point where my legs seem to move on my own. Before I could gather my senses again, I realized I was already dashing back toward home.

[395/500]

Note:: No, she isn't actually a ghost. The neighborhood just says that she is c:

Edit::
Just a few things, hope I'm not asking for too much
- The addition of bangs, perhaps that curl in slightly.
- I mentioned this in the story but not in the actual description, I wanted to make sure that it was clear and okay that she's blind, and that she was born that way. vuv
I asked Sixbane if she could add these things <:

If these things are not okay, I understand <3
Last edited by Luscinia on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Username:
Owner or Non-owner:
Makoatl Name
Makoatl Gender
Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]

(Wip)
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Username: waterstar2002
Owner or Non-owner: nonowner
Makoatl Name: Tiana
Makoatl Gender: female
Physical Description: something along the lines of this palette. Her eyes being the lightest purple. Her design would be lots of swirls, diamonds and hearts. She'd have a long braid with extra long eyelashes and a little tiny silver crown. She'd say she's a princess. She'd have a big heart on her cheek and she'd have colors on her front toes and socks on her back legs. She'd have extra chest and cheek fluff, making her looking bigger but she'd be a bit shorter than the average makoatl. Tiana'd also have a pretty pearl jewelry collection on her neck, paws and tail. (100/100 words)

Story: The hot beach sand melted in between her little toes as she took a few slow steps with the waves crashing violently against the rolling coast. Purple, blue, exotic reds and yellows melted into a most dazzling sunset. From the drawstring bag slung over her shoulder she pulled out a 'Florida' towel with palm trees and sunsets almost as extraordinary as was happening in front of her. Despite the uneven wrinkles Tiana sat pulling out a high quality Olympus camera yet again from her bag. Her crown sparkled in the whispers of the ever building breeze. Capturing natural beauty was a hobby of Tiana's. Hearts overflowed with tears seeing the precious and fragile pulchritudinous of nature. Pink '80s sunglasses were placed upon her soft features against the darkening skylight. Gazing in an upward glare, billions and billions of stars began to appear in Tiana's no-longer-needed sunglasses.

Sets of couples began to gather in the forever growing starlight. Romancing each other they leaned in and their lips touched. Tiana wished she had something so abundant in feeling. It struck deeply as she twiddled the necklaces strung around her neck and bit the ends of her sunglasses. She just put fealty in the North Star, but the mass of scolding matter never granted Tiana with the magnanimous gift of love. Tiana had recently been single for at least two months after her last separation. Guys never seemed completely satisfied with her. She was constantly too contravening, too cantankerous with herself. Tiana was needy and constantly needed tending to. This was another matter however, as Tiana had shifted her thoughts to scintillating stars scattered across the color ridden dark sky.

Out came her camera. Photos were taken; of couples in the moonlight, of black waves more subtle and gentle now as if nightfall had calmed them. She sighed heavily and took a short, but thoughtfully long meandering walk back toward her chevy silverado. Her towel was scabrously tousled into the bed while Tiana took a frisky leap up unto the leathery, frictionless truck seats.

The following morning :

Her pictures would be featured in the national geographic magazine for the following week. National Geographic paid well but it cost her late nights and blood shot eyes when she woke around six in the morning to report at the office. Living like a princess was hard work for those not actually inheriting a fortune. Tiana was very fond of her home. She trotted down the stairs trying to begin the day with a skip in her step. Tomorrow was Saturday. Saturday meant no work. She hopped by her small orange tabby cat, whom she rubbed his back and left the door, locking it on the way out with her lap top slammed into her brief case with much lack of organization.

Work at the office was slow but when she returned home, dinner was made by her for about an hour with lynyrd skynyrd loudly playing in the background. These things calmed and relaxed her. (500/500 words)

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Username:
SoftKitten
Owner or Non-owner:
A Proud owner of 4.
Makoatl Name:
Bella
Makoatl Gender:
Female
Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]:
Bella is smaller then a lot of the other mako's, she has long wavy brown hair with blonde tips that covers most of her face. She has a light tan body and has multiple pericings on her body, she has lots of ankle fluff and a cut in her Dorsol fin

Res
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me