Re: Staff Litter Kiamara 2 - Kat; Jungle Jaguar

Postby Hemalily » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I do and who am I?
Well, I'm a Fashion Magazine Editor. Yeah, deal with it.
Don't think that I'm the one who puts in all the pretty pictures. Yep, that's right. I'm a college student's worst nightmare. I know grammar like nobody's business and you can bet your butter that I'll be fixing mistakes everywhere. But back to your first question.
I am Nikkya Ignacja Petros. It doesn't roll of the tongue, does it? I'm a female, with mixed nationalities. Petros is from my dad's Greek side. He's a little odd sometimes, while my mom is Jamaican and Polish. Ignacja, the female form of Ignatius, is my mom's maiden name. Nikkya is a Jamaican name that my mom loved as a child. You could say that we're a jumbled family.

-My Accessories?
Oh, the spear? It's part of my costume. Yes, I do have a life out side of my job. This may sound nerdy, but I really like to cosplay. My friend and I are dressing up like characters from Avatar and I need to get my costume ready. My necklace was a gift from my mom when I got my first job. I always find a way to incorporate it into my costume.

-City or Country?
You could say that I'm a city girl. I love the charm and lights of big cities. On top, you see the bustle and rush of life, but underneath is a whole new world full of art, music and color. I guess that I'm pretty similar to many cities. I'm an editor for a very successful magazine, but in my spare time, I’m geekin it up with cosplay.

-Hair
My hair? you’ll think that I’m crazy, but I love my hair. It adds so much personality and life. Who needs to spend an hour styling your hair if it styles itself? Even if it seems like an unmanageable mess, I can do tons with it. I've put it in a bun, pigtails, and many ponytails. The one hairstyle it doesn't’t like is a braid. It always poofs out and makes me look crazy. Which I’m not,of course.

-Guys
I knew that it would come to this. Everyone wants to know about any guys in your life. Well, I have none. Actually, I have a few guy friends, but I’m not romantically involved with them at all. I just have so much more to do in life then bother with men.

-Collectibles
Yes, I’m one of those weird collector people. One of the most recognizable collectible Items that I have are my cosplay costumes. I make all of them and they are all very special to me. The less intrusive collectibles that I have are little olive wood statues. They come from everywhere and have the shapes of many different things. My first was from the island of Corfu, in Greece, where my dad is from. The hand carved figurines are imbued with a sense of graceful simplicity. They bring peace to my otherwise crazy life.

-Reading
Everyone would assume that because I work for a magazine, that I’d read it. Nope. I only read it while I’m fixing it and that’s not even reading. I’m really too busy to read magazine and books, I have barely any time to open the pages, much less sit down for an intense session of reading. I do love to flip through National Geographic though, the pictures are so beautiful and meaningful. When I was younger, I read Sci-Fi and Fantasy books, but that was a long time ago.

-Health
I’m relatively healthy, but I do have seasonal allergies. They cause my nose to dry out quickly, which then leads to nosebleeds. I had them very frequently as a child, but now I use a moisturizing nose spray to prevent them.

-Wardrobe
My wardrobe is relatively simple. I have some slacks/pants and dresses. I personally love to layer them, it add texture and just happiness! But, if I had to choose one, I really loves dresses.

-Food
Raspberry Lemonade is great for every occasion, but I have a very strange addiction to Scalloped Potatoes. They’re just so perfect.

-Home
Wherever I go, I will always live in a small house. I currently live in a little apartment, and I love it. Small living spaces are very cozy, and you can remain minimalistic but stylish. I have lots of little knick knacks that help make my bare apartment feel like home.

-Makeup
I really don’t wear that much makeup, just the occasional coverup and mascara. And only those when I have a large meeting with my boss. But I always use lip balm. I’d die without it.

-Travel
I’d love to travel, but I haven’t the time or the money. I've traveled around the US for various things, mostly business. When I was younger, my family went to Jamaica and Greece for a while. I’d really like to go to India or Turkey if I had the chance.

-Pet Peeves
I have lots of pet peeves. They’re, Their, and There issues is one of them. I also hate when people mix up you’re and your. It’s just terrible. Those are mainly the reason that I have my job, because I’m so OCD about grammar.

-Hats? or Scarves?
Eugh, I really don’t like hats or scarves.Hats make my head look really fat and scarves are too lumpy when combined with my hair. I accessorize in other ways.

-Games
I love a game that is called Tripples. It combines skill and randomness into concentrated fun. I don’t really hate any other games, but I do dislike Rubik’s cubes. I have tried every tip and trick in the book, and I can never solve it. Mine wouldn't even break apart so that I could fix it!

-Worst Childhood Memory
My childhood was relatively good, but there was this one story. My dad told me about some teens that went skinny dipping in a spring. While they were in there, the water got colder and colder. So, they got out. When the moon shone on the spring, there were horse bones at the bottom. I hate “unclean” water, so that story just scared me to bits.

-Treasures
My necklace is, of course, my favorite item. But I also have a tiny, squishy toy that acts as my stress reliever. I use it a a lot. It has two parts and I find myself just connecting them and taking them apart.

-Flowers
I just love orchids and paintbrushes. Orchids are so delicate and pretty, they’re perfect for decorating. Paintbrushes literally paint a gorgeous scene in large meadows, and I love their colors. I hate daisies. Especially the fake colored ones. They are too overused and look too frilly for a formal event.

-Name
I personally love my name, it's unique and full of my culture. It leads to a lot of interesting conversations. If I were a guy, I’d want my name to be Gauthier. I just love it. It wouldn’t be Nikk or Ignatius or anything else.

About Me;
Hey! I'm Hemapoinsettia for the holidays, but normally Hemalily <3 I had looked at this girl earlier and liked her, but not loved. As I was glancing back through the staff kias, I saw her again. For me, there is a set definition of her underneath the madness of her coat. She is not a wild one, but blessed with a wild coat. I want her to escape her boundaries of her physical self and set her free. Her form is designed to convey her realness. These are merely her thoughts on various parts of life.

-I hope that I'm not too late c:

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:49 am

{ Alrighty, I'll be judging this in two days.
        If you haven't already finished your forms, get 'em done ASAP ;D

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scullys » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 am

Good luck everyone!

hey i'm scullys,
i chill out here once every couple of months so
scullys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am

may I also wish good luck!

There are many amazing forms, the winner will be very hard to choose!
I also want to thank you, kat, for the extension. Many forms would not have been completed without it!

Once again, good luck!
If I do not win, the winner will expect some gift art from me!
malefactor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmineflyer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 am

Good luck to all! So excited for the results of this kia. Had a lot of fun with this contest, and there are a ton of good forms for her. May the odds be ever in your favor! I had to.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 am

You people are making me feel bad c:
Good luck to all of you, I loved reading your forms. I loved thinking up ideas for this gal <3

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 am

Good Luck to everyone! <3

I know I have said this in my form, but even though I would burst into tears if I lost (I know, I'm so emotional xD) you guys have done really great and everyone in this competition has a BIG chance of winning! <3
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 am

kat;
By any chance, will there be runner ups?
malefactor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaskie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 am

Good luck everyone! Whoever wins this little cutie is going to be a lucky duck <3
(I didn't enter this contest, just passing by X3)
it's all not good
Alaskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:34 pm

just a bump so I can keep track c: