Re: Mutato #231

Postby angel23456 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 am

Trying to give clannad a chance to finish up their art ^^
lights off

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
adult ♡ married ♡ mom of 2 ♡ 2 dogs 1 cat ♡ birthday july 11th ♡ adopt OR shop, just do both responsibly!
angel23456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 am

angel23456 wrote:
Trying to give clannad a chance to finish up their art ^^

okay :)

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:21 am

vlarg,in sorry but something came up with the art T-T
    My computer crashed every time I opened oekaki,so I'm not sure if I can get art anymore. You can go ahead and judge,I also won't mind a bit if I don't win ^^
    Sorry for making everyone wait,but as said before,computer keeps crashing. So sorryy -hugs angel for waiting for me- but thank you so much for waiting for me<3
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:24 am

clannad. wrote:
    vlarg,in sorry but something came up with the art T-T
    My computer crashed every time I opened oekaki,so I'm not sure if I can get art anymore. You can go ahead and judge,I also won't mind a bit if I don't win ^^
    Sorry for making everyone wait,but as said before,computer keeps crashing. So sorryy -hugs angel for waiting for me- but thank you so much for waiting for me<3

oh noes! I wanted to see the art. T.T I wish you good luck, fellow mutato lover.

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:04 am

So...who won this sweet Mutato?
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel23456 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 am

The winner is life.lite with this entry

life.lite wrote:
+Your Username:
life.lite
+Name of the Mutato:
Buffet
+Reason for choosing the name:
I love food. Like, I am in a relationship with my fridge. Food is one of my favorite parts of the day, and that most definitely includes breakfast. I adore buffets because there's unlimited food! What more could you ask for? When I visit buffets, I go all out like a glutton or a pig. Of course, I don't need a buffet to go all out on food. My stomach is a bottomless pit. It's a black hole. It's a vacuum that never stops. It's an insatiable monster that terrorizes delicious food every day. This Mutato speaks to me, because it's a design of food. And naturally I'd have to name it Buffet, because buffets are the glorious paradises of never-ending servings of food.
+Picture of your favorite breakfast food:
All the pictures on the side. c: CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES = <3 PANCAKES OVERALL = <3
+Extra/Short Story:
Buffet strode confidently and hungrily into the buffet. Today was Chinese, because hey, who doesn't love Chinese food? Crazy people and weird vegans, that's who! Buffet smiled and literally rolled over to a table, not bothering to wait to be seated. He pranced over to the hibachi grill, where they cooked food in front of you. He picked out a mountain of noodles, a basket of eggs, and a bucket of rice. Piling it all so that it tilted precariously on his plate, Buffet handed it over to the cook, who looked at him a bit dubiously. Obviously the cook didn't think Buffet could finish all that food. The cook was horribly wrong.
After the food was done cooking, Buffet eagerly took his finished and steaming food back from the chef. Nearly tripping from the sheer weight of all his food, Buffet managed to make it back to his table. Opening his mouth like Kirby, Buffet sucked up all that food and promptly got a food baby. His belly was now extended so that he looked bloated, but of course he needed more food. Buffet didn't have to be hungry to eat. He ate as an addiction. It was really quite dangerous, but Buffet digested anything he poured carelessly into his stomach.
Buffet staggered back to his feet and stumbled over to the buffet. He grabbed a new plate and piled on all the American food he could find. He wondered what on earth American food like burgers and fries were doing in a Chinese buffet, but he shrugged and stole entire containers of food. Buffet had to grab multiple plates, all balancing quite precariously and dangerously on his back. He kept flicking food onto the plates skillfully with his dexterous tail, and once they were tipping and tilting from all the food, Buffet went back to his table once more to vacuum everything up. He chewed up burgers, cheese and ham, gnashed salty fries with his teeth, and guzzled gallons of soda. Buffet ignored any vegetables, and instead went for crunchy onion rings, buttery mashed potatoes, and crispy chicken wings.
Finally, when Buffet was done eating - he had nearly caused the Chinese buffet to go bankrupt because they almost ran out of food - he sank into the cushions of his seat. So many discarded plates, cups, and utensils were littered all over the table and the surrounding floor. Buffet had expanded to nearly five times his natural size because of all the food he had eaten. He settled down for a nap, right in the buffet booth.
lights off

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
adult ♡ married ♡ mom of 2 ♡ 2 dogs 1 cat ♡ birthday july 11th ♡ adopt OR shop, just do both responsibly!
angel23456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 am

WAIT WHAT I WON. ;v; Oh my gosh, thanks so much! I definitely did not expect to win. This is so exciting! XD My first Mutato!
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:03 am

oh,congrats<3
    kyaah,and this mutato would make me hungry every day x3
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 am

omg haha, right? Truer words have never been spoken. ;v; I'm getting really hungry now. But aww this Mutato is so cute, and I am so grateful that I won! Thanks so much again. c:
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me